Ayelldee

Conjectures About March Release

May I be the one to voice the possibility of frills returning?

Or drakes? Or pygmies?

*practices tomato-dodging act*

Edited by MessengerDragon

No tomatoes from me, lol. I'd love to see the Frills return... and the new dimorphic Vines.. new hybrids too. Not too keen on pygmies or drakes, but I always collect a pair of them too.

Or drakes? Or pygmies?

There are legions of us awaiting the return of the Frills. Hoping and praying...smile.gif

YES to the Frills, I only have 4 - have NEVER been a fan of the pygmies - just meh. But I sure want some new eggs to hunt.

Or drakes? Or pygmies?

I'm definitely for the pygmies! tongue.gif The last release of pygmies was in 2011, which makes it long-overdue.

Also drakes, hybrids, two-headeds or just any unusual type of dragon is good with me =)

Or drakes? Or pygmies?

I SO wish that we'd get Frills (and Old Pinks) back now-ish!

Only 1 of mine is a CB male Frill...

And I do love Pygmies, although I really do think we ought to be able to have 2 per egg space since they're so tiny. xd.png

The hybrids we have are amazing, but they aren't as flexible for breeding as CBs are, so if we got a hybrid, I'd be hoping for a new dragon to be dropped in the Cave as well.

But any New Release would be lovely.

We have such a lot of catching up to do on Completed dragons and don't seem to have been getting anywhere much with it this past year...

We need more pygmies, yes. The reason they're not all that popular is because there's not enough variety. New species of drakes made THOSE more popular, ditto for the two-heads. Pygmies need some love too!

(This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my dragon in the completed section is a pygmy.) wink.gif

Anyone think we might have a new release this weekend? I'm making space on my scroll just in case, but I doubt it.

We can only hope! I have a lot of eggs on my Scroll - so I'm of two minds on a Release but I still really really want one!

I'm (again) in the process of letting attrition create room as eggs hatch - wish we'd go back to regularly scheduled announced Releases so we could plan, but with all this other site stuff going on, I suppose there's little time left for new dragons... sad.gif

I shall continue to hope, though. alot.png

Ugh I hope not. Seasons just switched, and I'm working tomorrow, and with my luck it'd be a new super rare that mixes in within 5 hours so I'll be unable to get any due to working until 7pm cave time. dry.gif

I'm hoping for next weekend, honestly. It's still March then.

I'd just like a new release, flat out. More dragons to collect makes me happy, after all.

Oh, I'm looking forward to some new eggs soon. My computer was in the shop for St. Valentine's Day and I completely missed out on those pretties. It seems like forever since I've been able to share the excitement that comes with a new release. smile.gif

I hope we get a new release soon smile.gif I've been making sure to leave egg slots open every weekend of March so far.

I hope we get a new release soon smile.gif I've been making sure to leave egg slots open every weekend of March so far.

I'm egg-locked, but I still hope for a release. I'm dying for new dragons. huh.gif

Anyone else holding his/her breath about the (im)possibility of a Release today? I miss new dragons that I can grab more than two of.

I think it's unlikely to have a March release -given that we have already had the site redesign this month

I'm ready for a release and I hope it's today. The eggs on my scroll right now are basically dumpable.

I want some new Pygmies. Or a new Amphiptere.

I'm doubting that we will have a release this week, or, I hope so anyway. All my eggs are nice ones. sad.gif

I am still hoping for a new release and have left egg slots open as they emptied over the last two days. Realistically I have my doubts we will get a release this month, though, due to the site redesign. Previously, major changes to the site have bumped new dragons. But it has been so long since we had a release of a new non-holiday breed . . . !

If we have a release today, then I'm not gonna be getting any... sad.gif I was greedy and went egg-hunting and departures thread-stalking and locked myself with pretties and hoard goodies. xd.png

Well, nevermind. It doesn't look like there's going to be a release today. (I'm not even sure if TJ is still doing the whole "Saturdays at noon" thing anymore)