Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

Please send me a reminder. Thank you.

~rubs hands together~   Please ping me too. I've been prepping since last year, I can't wait. ^.^

You all must know that I don't like walls, but I do like Brutes a lot.  I'll breed some of mine for this too, but when should I start?

Hopefully the new AP adjustments will keep walling from getting too obnoxious. I usually try to spread it out over the whole day, and mix up my breeding and make sure I throw in some nice hybrids and BSA dragons ;) 

You can breed your Brutes any time during March 15 (this Monday), cave-time to have the Ides of March "Laid on" date!

3 hours ago, Stromboli said:

You can breed your Brutes any time during March 15 (this Monday), cave-time to have the Ides of March "Laid on" date!

OK, I'll do it on Monday.  I just read the posts from this year and it doesn't say that anywhere. I thought that it might be the day when people would want to pick them up.  😵

Don't hate me, Stromboli, but I almost forgot.  I will put a ping of my own on my phone, or I won't remember.  Such a busy time and I haven't been checking in every day for awhile.  

Thank you, Stromboli!  I have bred my Brutes :D

Bred a bunch, will hand in a count when I'm finished.

There is one really bad 3g Gold x Brute out there too. XD

ETA: So far, 26 eggs from Brutes dropped including one gold, one Avatar of Destruction, one Royal Crimson and one Ember. I have 25 possible breeders left but some don't have good partners yet.

There is also significant lag between pages changes now.

Edited by dragongrrl
Gen correction

Thanks for the reminder! I did my best :D A CB grows today so will breed that as well. 

And thanks to those who bred some brutes to the AP beforehand, I nabbed a few extras just for this ;)

Thank you for the reminder! Bred all my Brutes :) I sent to AP 19 eggs in total - 2nd gens., mostly from Brute x Black Truffle, x female Hellfire, x male Sandwaste (I just realized how nice they look together, definitely need to make a proper checker!) and from name coded pairs.