Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

Woo! 135 PB brutes tossed into AP. Had 3 no interest and I kept 4 eggs for myself to finish the project later.

Well I've bred a bit over 200 eggs so far today, though not all of them are brutes 😂 trying to intercut with other things.

Still got plenty of day left to keep breeding, so I'll just be sprinkling more in through the day. Looking forward to AP hunting this week ❤️ 

giphy.gif 

11 Brutes sent to the AP. Mostly second gens.

I am greatly impressed by the posters above me. Well over a hundred eggs each, wow. Good job y'all!

Well it wasn't much, but I sent 11 Brutes to the AP (along with a few fails). 

11 Brutes sent to the ap. Most pure. Most neat lineages. 

I decided to do a few, just for the heck of it. Surprisingly, almost all of them have me Brutes, and there was only one pair that didn't want to give an egg, but luckily didn't refuse either, considering I didn't bother with Fertility. Anyway, look for some interesting code combos.

11 brutes, 1 gemshard! All headed to the AP.

Did my small part and sent 19 Brutes to the ap, most of them purebreeds, the rest checkers.

Kept one purebreed for myself ^_^

Finished!  :D Wow, I've never bred this many before!  

Between after midnight last night and earlier today, I  bred a total of 158 eggs and, except for one I kept for myself, they have all been sent to the AP.  It's possible that there might be an exception or two, but almost all of them should be purebred.  In addition to all this breeding I did have nine refusals and eleven pairs showed no interest.  I thought it interesting that the first 65 breedings went perfectly; it was only after that that I started getting refusals and no eggs being produced.  

Edit:  BTW, most of my Brutes have not been named yet. If anyone gets one and would like the parents to be named, just send me a PM and I'll be happy to do so for you. :D

Edited by Stormcaller

I sent 28 PB 2nd gens, 7 PB 3rd gens, and 1 PB 4th gen to the AP. I don't have any checkers that have proper mates, so I will stop here.

Same time next year.

Tried breeding again after last night's lag stopped me about 1:30am, Cavetime. Got out one 2g Pyrope but I still have about 24 Brutes without proper mates. I have one possible pair left to try but as it stands now:

33 breeding attempts

28 eggs produced - 11 pb 2g; 3 pb 3g; 1 4g pb; 6 mixed 2g and one 3g checker w/Marrows. Non-Brutes are 1 2g Royal Crimson, 1 2g Ember, 1 2g Avatar of Destruction, the Pyrope and 2 Golds. 😳 One is a really bad egg and the other is getting ready for next year's Ides.

Good hunting!

whew! almost forgot! ive been lurking, hope its ok that i decided to participate despite just hangin out and not saying anything until now :P 

i only bred 5 (i dont have many cbs and nothing really nice to breed other than that!) and all were from brims, and had 3 brutes and 2 brims. a small contribution, but glad i did it anyway :D 

a meme that i found, for the occastion XD  (if its a bit... much, i can delete this!)

Spoiler

IMG_0632.PNG

Bred my small bunch; 18 breedings produced 16 brute eggs, 2 no interest.  All sent to the AP save one, couldn't resist the code with risk in it.  Most are 2nd gens from various holidays and a few even gen.

Got home late, but I'm breeding while I have another hour or so.  I'll edit my post with results.  

78 breedings

2 refusals

4 no interest

72 successes, of which 56 were brutes (78%).   Kept 3 non-brute and 1 brute for myself, all else went to the AP.  Have three more pairings to try, but 1) it's almost the 16th, 2) I'm locked and this would be when I'd get a metallic or prize out of the breeding.  :P

Edited by blackdragon71

One pairing I really wanted to try (and just haven't got around to it until tonight) was this:  Brute x Elux Lucis.   I am not disappointed, other than I didn't get any brutes from any breedings.  But I'll keep trying, so I can make a pretty checker.  

I didn't count while breeding, but according to my action log, I sent approximately 79 Brutes and 33 "Brutefails" to the AP. (Various kinds of lineages, nothing messy.)

I hope someone will appreciate the 2g Silver.  :D

I just saw some brutes from the 15th roll by in the AP! :D

Edit:

Anyone want a 2g pb with code FAUX? Claim my egg!

How about a cb with 42 in the code? Claim my egg! unclaimed after 2 1/2 days, cancelled

Edited by Dracaena

The AP is more than half full of brutes! :D

Screenshot_20210317-090030.thumb.jpg.9320c14676b3a9121d2d348bdf5a0421.jpg

Edited by Lagie

I have seven already and have a few hatchlings that might grow up in time for me to grab some more. If I'm lucky, that is. :D

Look:

2.PNG

Far more scroll locked than I intended to be, but I have 3 new Brute hatchlings as well as 2 from my own lines. As I unlock throughout the day, I will pick up more. ❤️