Stromboli

Ides of March - Brute Breeding Day (Friday March 15, 2024)

This thread gave me a good chuckle. :lol: I'm definitely going to be breeding my brutes now on March 15. I might breed mine to Cassare, since it's almost like Caesar. :P 

@Confused Cat Thank you for being way more on top of this than I am this year. ;)

@jerzeeshadow I freakin' love Brutes with Colossuses, I will def be on the lookout for some when come through the AP

@StormWizard212 Heck yeeeeeah puns on puns. :D 

I should probs make some new banners/badges for this.

And meanwhile, I've been too lazy to work on the next chunk of my 10 gen EG-PB Brute project, but I keep collecting CBs like I'm gonna work on it again and, uh...

5aa4333c40286_ScreenShot2018-03-10at1_32_55PM.png.78b24233d36a03b4a4f5265a13750b5c.png

needless to say I don't think I have time in the day to breed all of these puppies.

I'll be happily breeding my Brutes in a few days' time! I always forget to pick more up over the year so I've not got very many, but every little helps and all that :D 

Woooo so psyched for this! I've got more brutes than I did last year so I'm happy to be able to participate. Love this event, quite clever ^.^

Unless I am house sitting by then (no internet at home), I will have to sneak in after work to do my breeding, but hopefully I will remember!

I cannot wait for this! I want to have all my slots open so I can load up with Ides Brutes, and I will be naming them accordingly. *prepares AP fishing rod with Brute bait*

I have some Roman named brutes I can add to this.

So glad I saw the banner in someone's sig! I don't have many Brutes but I have some nice lineages I'll breed tomorrow.

I only have one Brute, but I will gladly breed him tomorrow.  Hopefully by next year I will have a few more to contribute.

Since it's about 12:30am where I am as well as in the Cave, I went ahead & bred my Brutes!  8 out of 10 auto'd to the AP since I'm egg-locked, all from CB Silvers (<--shameless hoarder/lucky catcher.)

:ph34r:'d!  You posted as I was typing this @Stromboli :lol:

(Heh, 'typo-ing')

Edited by Sunrunner

Sent uhh... two to the AP. My Brutes didn't really want to cooperate and mostly produced non-Brutes, but it's something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Brutes didn't want to cooperate either. I take it as a good sign though - y'all must already have got so many Brutes today that the Cave's had enough! Happy Ides of March everybody! :D

I bred all the Brutes on my scroll except for 3 random-lineaged ones.

So... 70 Brutes (and some others) are on their way to the Senate AP.  :D

Edited by Confused Cat

I've bred my Brutes. Looking forward to seeing them all in a day or two's time!

I sent one to the AP! I only have one Brute.

I think I sent around 90 PBs of various generations and a variety of 2G mixes so far

Been getting a surprising number of non-Brute babies from the mixes. I always wonder how ratios work and how much breeding like this affects 'em.

Don't have lots but I will send a bunch to the AP too ;D

That will be one brute(al) wall out there soon :D

Maybe we'll knock down the AP time a little bit tomorrow. :D 

Also, how long do dead dragons stay available for resurrection?

I feel like to cary this event to its greatest potential, I need to try zombifying some of my Brute collection, and it'd be amazing if they could have their "Killed" date be today but it's, y'know, 16 days to the 31st...

I think it was 2 weeks - 14 days. Last Halloween you were able to have 10 zombie attempts (via the kill action) if you timed it correctly. So I think 14 days is the maximum.