20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Eh, lateness, but I'm heeereeeeeeee....! *collapses from exhaustion*

No, come back here, Haze! We are not skipping without yo- Actually, maybe if Kes's missing at mealtime she'll get yelled at/questioned harshly. Good, gooooood...

Eh, lateness, but I'm heeereeeeeeee....! *collapses from exhaustion*

No, come back here, Haze! We are not skipping without yo- Actually, maybe if Kes's missing at mealtime she'll get yelled at/questioned harshly. Good, gooooood...

Considering the mood Ace is in, that is likely.

Anything Esko can do?

If I remember correctly, someone was interacting with you :I

When? And did somebody try BEFORE I poofed or after?

*whispers* Can I have a summary of the RP so far? I've got some hours to kill...

Nothing much has really happened since you've been gone. Dionne and Nashota introduced themselves to Kestra, and Ace went over to see what was holding up Red and met Nyra. Now they're going back to the pack (and its becoming night fall, I believe) and I'm a little uncertain what's going on with our group. I think we're going to follow Kestra back to the dens.

When? And did somebody try BEFORE I poofed or after?

After.

Also, you're wanted with soooo many people.

It was Ace, I believe, but then he's coming/he came back.

You can go see Hia, see Shade, a pup she adopted sort of because WHY NOT

Okay let's get this movin' along o: My spring break is only so long-! x)

Username: Dorchadas

Character’s Name: Seflarin

Nickname: Flare

Text Color: #196b36

Crush: Crimson

Family: All family is deceased.

Personality: Flare is very calm and calculating, with a very manipulative personality. He's willing to do anything to get what he wants, unless the cost affects him directly. He rarely interacts with other wolves, and will only do so after a lot of careful observation, and then only if he feels like it. Basically, if you understand Qigong stuff, he's mainly metal with some water as well.

Appearance: He is a deep black and white wolf, with thick fur covering his muscular body. He has a scar behind his ear and another over his eye. His eyes are a deep green, almost a black. Like this.

History: He's been watching the Night Pack and Crimson's faction for about half a year, and is transfixed by Crimson. He is willing to follow her, but his ultimate goal is to slowly earn her favour. Before that, he was a lone wolf avoiding packs altogether. He left his previous pack after his first year of life and hasn't seen them since.

Siding with: Crimson.

Password: Ace Rules!

Other: (Even though Crimson does)

Ugh, I would accept him, but our subordinate slots are now closed due to a large amount of them. Just hang onto his sheet, the positions may open up later once Ace reveals the new positions.

Also, the drop and activity should be expected, in case anyone is worrying, after all, it is spring break. I personally will be gone around Easter.

I Will try to squish out a post

Discovery: Salt Lake City International Airport is a terrible place to have a panic attack. Not as bad as DIA, but almost.

Anywho, hello friends! I have returned to my homeland. uvu

We should! Whose turn is it to post? Where's Kestra, Nashota and Menemith currently?

I think we're waiting on you? Or Kestra.

Kestra is taking them (Menemith, Dionne, and Nashota) back to camp currently, and it looks like Ace has noticed their scents and is coming to meet them.

Wow, Tor didn't notice Esko padded next to Ace? tongue.gif

Tor is an angry little turdblossom, and when he is an angry little turdblossom, he does not notice things. :P