Slater_C

Ace's Art Farts

rises from the shadows

i second everyone omg it looks so professional and beautiful strokes screen and cries

i love your art so much omg clutches heart

FfffffffffffffffSJDfklasd FATA NO U //////////////////////

Also, apparently I inspired Mage who in turn inspired me to dig up my markers too, so here's some Slater wips.

Base colors and simple shading.

user posted imageuser posted image

I am astounded that the colors I needed weren't dried up ; 7 ; also these look so much better irl wtffff

It's a cycle of inspiration (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

And yeah, photos/scans don't do copic jobs justice. I just like looking at marker coloring up close and hhnnnnghhhhh your crisp cel-shaded shading edges how do you avoid getting gradients is this witchcraft

EDIT: finally it's done

Edited by TehUltimateMage

OMGOMGOMG I'm so sorry I missed this last nightasdjfklasdfjkl

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahah I absolutely love it! Thank you SO much darlin' ;////////;

Now with less spinning action but with fab inks and colors my cryyy

This made my day <3333

Also, I started a request for you Mage, I'll try to finish it today because I'm just pooping here in bed sick and all I want to do is draw ; 7 ;

---->Forgot to mention that I'm still open for requests :3

Same conditions apply: I might not do all of them so please don't feel bad if I don't take yours u___u I hope this doesn't sound mean, but I usually only do ones that interest or inspire me.

Thank you for understanding!

Edited by Slater_C

Not sure if you allow people to request again (if not, you may ignore this ^^; ), but since you prefer drawing humans, may I request a doodle of my boyfriend, please and thank you? :3

Base that I edited -> http://fav.me/d5qcqiz (if he could be drawn with this attire, that'd be awesome!)

A drawing I made -> http://fav.me/d2sfdzd

TehUltimateMage: *sPITS* ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffSDjfklasjd34859234 THANK.

Also oh. UH. I thought you had //squints// OH WELL YOU STILL GET A THINGGG

I HOPE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TOO LOOOOL

IF NOT THEN YOU ARE GETTING RANDOM ART OF A CHARACTER THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE YOURS AND I REGRET NOTHINGGGGG

FluffyPillow: Yes! You are definitely allowed to request again~ And yay humanz XP

This I can do.

um wait oh my god are we allowed to ask

for the arts

o.o?

Mage I think I may have stared at that picture for a little too long. I feel I have reached a higher state of being @u@

hnng so much art how does one learn to do the colors

I have no clue how to put your awesome art skills to use ;w;

ak;sldfja;sdfjkasldf so beautiful

Yes I did forget I was stalking this *video games that's where I went*

You are so good at people and that's so hard cause of proportions xd.png

Spatio: Anyone but you may ask for the arts //imserious

ffffffffffffffffffasjdkf are you kidding me tho I feel like I owe you a billion arts anyway so please ask away ;/////////;

Asketil: Lol video games do it every time //manlytears

And thank you! I love the peoples. Their proportions just make more sense to me than animals' ever did haha. I just enjoy drawing them much more ((before joining DC I drew them pretty much exclusively lol so I am still jelly of everyone elses' talent in drawing dragons tho I don't think I'll spend too much time getting better at creatures because my people skills could always use work)).

oh i see how it is i can tell when im not wanted i shall take my things and go *gathers hobo supplies from bushes where art stalking was taking place*

:DDD but for real tho im just so excited i cant even think UM UM do you think you could maybe draw a picture of my dorky vampire charrie and his werecat bff maybe being cute or something idkkkk

I apologize ahead of time for my horrid refs and atrocious handwriting as you can see I am used to cuneiform and cannot human

*throws hastily drawn refs at you*

jeffrey

and larke

omg Spatio pls forgive me I totally missed this but hot diggity dang it would be my pleasure to draw these two qt pies~

blarg I should probably post more art so have an old WIP of Slater and his bara boyfriend Yamato~

user posted image

So I have to ask, is your hair actually like that? If so.....daaawwwwwwww rolleyes.gif

On a more helpful note your human drawings are really good, certainly makes me see why your dragon drawings are good.

Edited by dragontamer44722

Oh ffajskdlf nah xd.png Slater is actually an OC of mine ((forever regrets using his name as my username hahahahcry))

But I'm glad you like it ; 7 ; I always thought it was super anime and weird but he refuses to let me change it 8DDDDD

Also omg thank you /////////////

Edited by Slater_C

DAWWWWWWWW ;w;

so how about more people biggrin.gif? I've seen de punky/rocky/styling/amazingawesomehairomgthedraws people. idkIcan'tspellorthinkmorepunkypeoplepleaselawl

^^;

So Slatey is gay? Totally awesome biggrin.gif

I'm just sneaking in to say that your art is amazing and also fluffy a lot of the time.

EXCUSE ME WHAT IS ALL OF THIS LOVE LAST NIGHT? ;////////////; THANK

awwwwww but really, thanks guys <333

Actually, Slater is bisexual but leans more towards men and ends up with one anyway so yeah ^_~

PSA 99% of my OCs are bi or gay can't stop this train

Also more people it is only I guess this is a less people-y people and more like, god lizardsnakeman Quetzalcoatl :

user posted image

I actually drew this recently so pardon it looking like poop because still in art slump send help and pie

Edited by Slater_C

Very cool!

Sort of looks like Dean.

He's the one who's always getting turned into monsters anyway so go figure

omg spatio pls

OK LMAO I'M CRY YOU CAUGHT ME. FUNNY STORY:

I originally made this like 5 years ago as a fan character for an SPN AU in which Dean gets possessed hence the resemblance 8DDD

On a whim I decided to revive Quetzalcoatl for an original story but when I went to revamp him I couldn't part with the butch hair //manlytears// so alas, forever Dean resemblance and I'm not even sorry

((also Dean should have just become a vampire but noooo he had to be such a crybaby about it :/))

YOUR PEOPLE ARE SO NICE WHAAA

yes pls queer ocs sign me up

SAME THO whenever i make a cute male oc its like [ hulk throws him towards a large beautiful boyfriend that will protect him forever ]

i was trying to give a serious 10/10 compliment on how much i like one thing that you do rly nicely but then i realised i couldnt bc you did everything nicely [ shakes fist in anger, cries tears at your art ]

i haven't watched supernatural i want to really badly but i get so scared at horror related things the first episode gave 12 year old me nightmares

Edited by Lady_Lunevis