Slater_C

Ace's Art Farts

Hay alcohol-based markers can be "rehydrated" with alcohol. Go do the Google for tutorials. Worth a shot.

Hay alcohol-based markers can be "rehydrated" with alcohol. Go do the Google for tutorials. Worth a shot.

OH WOOOOW I did not know this D8>>>

All the tutorials I've looked at seem to be with Prismacolor but I can't seem to find confirmation it works with Copics?

I mean, I could still try because what do I have to lose haha.

Anyway, thank you so much!

I'll letchya guys know if this works and hopefully I'll be able to bring some of them back to life //gross sobbing

Hello yes I would just like to make sure you know how freaking amazing you are

10/10 will creepily stalk

Hello yes I would just like to make sure you know how freaking amazing you are

10/10 will creepily stalk

Awwwhaha you so sweet ;/////;

Thank youuu <333

*creepily watches you as you creepily stalk*

YAS SQUIRREL

It's been years and suddenly I'm on an SPN fix again halp

there is no help for us

*carry on my wayward son plays mournfully in the background*

YAS SQUIRREL

there is no help for us

*carry on my wayward son plays mournfully in the background*

Time to bust out the plaid over shirts again //manlytears

also as if there wasn't enough Dean on this thread already-

Cheeb!Deen is complete

user posted image

Is my first time animating pixels beyond blinking so overall I'm content 8DDD

It still looks rough to me and I'm willing to tweak it so if anyone has any crits lay 'em on me~

Time to bust out the plaid over shirts again //manlytears

also as if there wasn't enough Dean on this thread already-

Cheeb!Deen is complete

user posted image

Is my first time animating pixels beyond blinking so overall I'm content 8DDD

It still looks rough to me and I'm willing to tweak it so if anyone has any crits lay 'em on me~

hehe Itty bitty Dean, now he needs a Sam

I'm not really the type to squee, but that there is squee-worthy biggrin.gif

ITS SO LEETLE AND CUTE

/7\ Awwhaha thank; I do like how he's turning out. Dean was always my fave but for some reason Sam is so much more fun to draw biggrin.gif

Mann they're too cute <3 tiny sprites

I don't have any crits for you. They look perfect to me :>

ajsdkl /// thank ; 7 ;

I actually upgraded the Dean sprite but I can't be arsed to post any more Supernatural art here right now xd.png

But I don't think I posted Slater fo rill here:

user posted image

It's been a few years since I've done realistic portraits, let alone of fictional chars so please excuse because I didn't use references (and rarely do because I'm a rebel jk whatever helps me sleep at night hahaahhha i'm so lazyyyyy) so yeeeeeeah.

Holy crap, bro. This is amazing work! :o You should post tutorials some time. Your style is adorable.

Awwww /7\ Thank youuuu~

Amg to tell the truth I'm never confident enough in my art to post tuts 8DDDD

Especially since I do things weirdly, never ref and bs everything I may have been drawing for decades BUT I AM NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL LMAOOO

and the worst thing is

user posted image

lol, but all silliness aside, thank you again <3

You always manage to make Slater look so cool regardless of the style. :0 but since Oddi brought it up, I was wondering how you do your digital lines and make them so clean?

omg you have so many styles and they're all beautiful what did you sacrifice for this talent

i stalk here a lot but i never post mmm lemme remedy that

YOUR STYLE IS SO NICE THO SON

chandler and joey omg i've been watching too much friends lately goodbye

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Mage: Amg then I have failed because he is anything but cool he is an uber nerd and goofball asjdfklas But fffffffffff thank you /////////////

As for lines I can offer advice!

My trick is HUGE CANVAS. Like ginormous. I usually never work with anything under 4000x4000.

If I were to show a close up of my lines they'd actually be pretty wibbly/sketchy or varying thicknesses. I used to pride myself on pristine tenso crispness (that took days haha) but a nerve injury prevents me from doing hardcore linework now ; 7 ;

So now it is all about the illusion of clean lines when they really aren't xd.png Bur from what I know this is a lot of digital artists' trick too because face it, who wants to spend an eternity on one thing 8DDDD

Fata: NO U /////////////

I'm just flattered I had a stalker even if you weren't saying anything I thought maybe it was rats in the walls but alas it was just people in the shadows silently giving me their love ; 7 ; <33333

Y'all are darlings, seriously. I still get so overwhelmed with feels from amazing comments and feedback I appreciate it all I really do //quietsobbing

When I was a child I was OBSESSED with Lion King and that's actually when I first started drawing....

So I decided I could at least try to tackle FluffyPillow's request ; 7 ; Even though I haven't really drawn lions since hahahahahahahcry

user posted image

I hope I didn't butcher *hides*

When I was a child I was OBSESSED with Lion King and that's actually when I first started drawing....

So I decided I could at least try to tackle FluffyPillow's request ; 7 ; Even though I haven't really drawn lions since hahahahahahahcry

user posted image

I hope I didn't butcher *hides*

OMG! ohmy.gif They look so adorable, oh my goodness!!!! wub.gif Thank you so very much Ace! biggrin.gif *saves picture*

my GOSH Ace that looked like official disney art for a minute when I scrolled down

Believe in yourself you can draw creatures and beasts super well! They're cute as heckie ;-;