Slater_C

Ace's Art Farts

Fataaaaaaaaaaaa /////////////

and omg yes all the queer OCs pls they all need big beautiful boyfriends to protect them foreverrrrr

Sdjfklas you are too sweet I can't *collects your tears for science* <333

I was raised on horror and gore so I can't even comprehend Supernatural being scary lmao //shotintheface// I'm sorry it gave you nightmares tho ;___; also wow all you youngins *hobbles around with a walker*

Also I vomited out a pic today when I should have been doing commissions but I'm stressed so oops OCs happened

user posted image

mwuahaha i knew it i can smell a dean a mile away

actually i have lots of funny stories about me and my weird sense of smell

ask me about them if you want proof im not hum*cough* nevermind

i didnt know supernatural counted as horror i mean just watch the gag reels

alsdfjfffff DAT HAIR

UTTER MADNESS

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

Fataaaaaaaaaaaa /////////////

and omg yes all the queer OCs pls they all need big beautiful boyfriends to protect them foreverrrrr

Sdjfklas you are too sweet I can't *collects your tears for science* <333

I was raised on horror and gore so I can't even comprehend Supernatural being scary lmao //shotintheface// I'm sorry it gave you nightmares tho ;___; also wow all you youngins *hobbles around with a walker*

ace ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yesss ohh myg od i love queer ocs goodbye <333 they dooooo

alkghasdlkg omg no weeps more like you're too nice ohhhhhh <333

omg how,,, tbh gore doesn't bother me but with horror and supernatural things im like NOPE GOODBYE IM LEAVING

whenever i watch a horror movie its like

SON

THEY LIVE IN A HOUSE

I LIVE IN A HOUSE

WE'RE SCREWED

ABORT MISSION

im cry same ;;; i'd really like to watch it but rest in peace i need an army of friends to just hold me bc i will probably hug a pillow and cry

omg no,,, i actually don't know how old you are LOL but yes i am a tiny child *jumps in a shopping cart* TO WAR

i didnt quote the picture since i wanted to avoid filling up your thread w/ reposts but hHHHHHHH HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL

i love your noses so much omg how <3333

spatio that sounds great ima check out the gag reels, LOL.

pls tell us more about your sense of smell

Spatio pls don't blow our non-human covers :/

LMAO FATA I chokedd on my tea ffffffff

new logic: anything that lives in a house we're ****ed xd.png. Love it. *hops on the shopping cart and pushes us downhill* YOLO

Also all my thank you guys, always ////////

Here's another guy with a nose and strange hair a nose hair

user posted image

Nose compliments are most flattering like I pride myself on my noses not gonna lie kbye //levitates towards the sky

you made me zoom in to try to find the nose hair but there was none d'oh

You're right your noses are the bomb

so are your lips

your entire faces

exactly we might as well all become nomads now its an easier life

ONWARDS,,,,, *attempts to roll the shopping cart forwards*

THIS DOESN'T HAVE ANY BREAKS GOODBYE ACE BURY ME WITH YOUR PRO DRAWINGs

i second mage your entire faces are amazinga nd your colours are so nice like ohhh

i love your noses so much <333

OMG Mage pls X'D He thinks he's too beautiful for nose hairs he trims them every morning.

*cart gains magical E.T. powers and we fly past the moon* WE'RE FLYING FATA WE'RE FLYINGGGGG!!! *gets sucked into a plane engine*

ohstopityouguys///////////

I probably draw too many faces tho like I should draw more bodies so it's not just 20 decapitated heads and then a full person.

EDIT: Speaking of full bodies I go through my WIPS folder to find stuff to revive and I found this and I'm cry because it's supposed to be warm and we're so close to summer but it got all wintery and cold here:

user posted image

this is old art :V

Edited by Slater_C

ffff look at all this beautiful I missed!

and...shopping cart adventures...?

okaynevermindiloveyourartandnosesokaybye

*dives back into bushes*

WE'RE FLYING ACE, MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE---

[ cue dramatic music ]

we could've had it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

WHAAA even your old art is so beautiful i love your bodies so much how are you so good at everything

their expressions too omf this is the best

Whoaaaaaa!! Nice drawing!!

The eyes and mouth are done exceptionally well, but the rest of the body doesn't seem to be as consistent in terms of detail. Perhaps if you lengthened one arm off the page and brought his pant line up to the bottom of his chest that might help. Also-

Hi 8D <33

LOOOL GDI I'LL NEVER GET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT *SHAKES FIST TOWARDS THE HEAVENS* KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN

In artsy news I'm sorry the requests are taking so long biggrin.gif As usual my life likes to kick me in the face every other day and surprise with not so pleasant ordeals. I also am terribly behind on commission work so that'll come first ;____; I'm sorry guys, but I hope to get to them as soon as I can after that! <333

As always I'm a butt and don't always catch up to/reply to all comments and I'm sorry for that too OTL Just know that I love y'all and appreciate everything: All the lovely compliments, kind words and amazingness always flatter me beyond belief and are a real driving force in me continuing to post arts <3

I'm plopping this lil' pixel wip here from out of the shadows cuz guess who watched AoU and is still in love with Captain America you'll never guess nope

user posted image

*recedes back into the darkness*

Edited by Slater_C

eeeee it's Cap! biggrin.gif

omg tiny avengers chibis all together would be hecka cute

teeny hulk yaas

omg don't tempt me - or rather, give me the motivation to draw them all because it totally would be super adorbs ; 7 ;

SJDFKLSJDSDFJEOURNVKLSDJFjaksldfjkaiow34rnnasd LMAO omguguys pls

I will wallpaper my room with this inspiration dragon ; 7 ;

I've had this idea for frog-inspired dragons for months now, and after having had the pleasure of drawing for someone else's frog-dragons in DR I thought I'd revive my own idea.

This is a Dart Pygmy (based off red dart frogs):

user posted image

user posted image

These are just wips and concepts; who knows where this will go 8D I'll have to finish up my other two concepts first too cryyyyyy

Edited by Slater_C

Awwhaha I'm glad you would, thank you! Dart frogs are such cute lil' buggers ; 7 ;

OMG YOUR ART IS REALLY NICE

THOSE DRAGONS AND THOSE PEOPLE IM CRY SO NICE your anatomy is really really good too omg i cant

i wish you were doing requests cause i'd love to see how my character looks in your style but i understand wanting to just draw whatever uvu that's pretty much me rn too

and i saw you said 99% of your characters are bi or gay yes that is me too

ASfjkasldfjkals user posted image

You are too kind, thank you so much ;/////; <333

I'm actually open to a few requests - I'm just really behind and slow XDDD So as long as you don't mind waiting for an indefinite amount of time, please feel free to request away!