Slater_C

Ace's Art Farts

Lol yeah, my life is kinda dA icons....user posted image

And awww I like your green haired kid <3 Love hair styled like that too - he'll be a pleasure to draw ; 7 ; <3

omg XD dA icons are actually the best though

ehee thank you for liking him ;7; hhh the only thing i have to say is that he doesn't have hands pff (they float around him, but they dont have to be in the picture) if you have any questions about his outfit or whatever then i can tell you the colors ouo

FROG DERG

omg i hope you don't mind but i linked that post to a friend bc she loves frogs and she was like FROGGU

omg tho if you're taking requests............. can you draw.............. my dead flower prince...........

Sammy: Oooh okay, I was gonna ask about the hands xd.png But it might just be a bust anyway - we'll see! If not I will make sure they are detached haha.

Fata: Awwyis share the frog love ////////// I'm glad she liked it <3

And I'd love to but first pics of dead flower prince or it didn't happen pls user posted image

LOUD, NERVOUS LAUGHTER

i'm cry i haven't actually drawn any of my ocs i need to do the thing i'm always thinking of how they look and how they dress but when it actually comes to drawing i'm like where thou

however yes zooms to draw dead flower prince

i have like five dead flower boys its time to build a dead flower monarchy

SHARE FROG LOVE INDEED

I haven't been in here for a while and all these dA icons omg (the handsome squidward)

and your sprites (your tiny people sprites and the dart pygmy) are too adorable

Aww thankee Mage <3

It's okay, I haven't been keeping up in this part of the forums either, I'm such a butt ; 7 ; But really I'm just so busy and dA and Tumblr usually come first for me. But I do occasionally see what ya'll post and want you all to keep up the awesomeness <333

I would like to kindly ask the mods for this thread to be locked as I will no longer be active in the forums. If at all possible I would like it not to be closed completely so that I can still refer to requests here and hopefully finish them when I find more time and peace in my life to do so (Though I will be giving them through PM and not posting them here).

If that's not possible then I do ask that the thread be closed/removed and I will try to save the requests on my comp.

Thank you for your time and a big thanks to everyone who has encouraged me, supported me, complimented my skills or even just took the time to look at this thread! I'm very flattered you like my art and you are more than welcome to follow me on tumblr or deviantart where I am active!

<333

~Ace