Slater_C

Ace's Art Farts

user posted image

While we're on the subject of anime/manga culture, have a pretty boy(?????????????????)

Leg anatomy is pretty effed because this be oldddd art haha

Edited by Slater_C

0-0

Oh my gosh. I am trying so hard not to laugh so the whole house can hear me

*despratley wants your drawing skillz*

0-0

Oh my gosh. I am trying so hard not to laugh so the whole house can hear me

*despratley wants your drawing skillz*

Oh lol!

I'm sorry not sorry //hehe

Also amg fffffff you flatter me. But you already have all the tools you need to become great, you just gotta DO it //manlytears~

So, about that Hooded Lindwurm in your Sig...

Is it still going on?

It most certainly is! I've just been on a looong DC hiatus until recently (if you couldn't tell xd.png).

I have nothing to update it with currently though and might not yet for a while.

I plan on bumping it again when I have a sketch for the last color variation done and a sprite of the jungle version (or spritelines at least).

Is there a version with navy blue/black for the base color, and then yellow/red diamonds? I think that would be a good Volcano color.

As of now I think I'm just gonna stick with the original colors I have for Forest/Jungle/Desert.

At the beginning I thought it'd be cool to have one for every biome, but realistically I think TJ would hate that xd.png;;;

It's best not to have too many I suppose.

What is that small notch you draw on top of your character's noses? ^0^

What is that small notch you draw on top of your character's noses? ^0^

The like....squared 'U' shape line thing??? (look at these fancy art terms lol)

It's just a stylistic thing I do I guess to divide the dimensions of the tip and the bridge :'D

Edited by Slater_C

I will delete this if I can't put this here, but I wanted to give you your valentine...

user posted image

I know, it is probably horrible, but I tried to go for a chibi look on the iPad. Plus, look at the time xd.png

Even if it isn't good, I made it with care in my heart...

AMG thank you so much xd.png I looooove it~

I hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day!

*bleeds out and dies because my heart was caught but it was a good death <3*

OH lol!

What even IS drawing any more? //lays

Uhhhhh

*Digs through older tumblr posts and spews this out because I have nothing else lmao*

Accceeeee one day i'm going to get up and draw you fanart of you you precious bby

You don't just go up and bump someone else's art thread, Esko. xd.png I might just go and bump yours.

SDJfkl Mageeeeee if that day comes I will like.....pee through 57 pairs of pants with joy and gratitude //////////////

And then I will have no pants.

#Grocerybagstakeonanewjob

Actually

SURPRISE SKETCH REQUESTS

Can't tell you when I'll get to them or if I'll get to them at all but I'll try the thing. I usually just take ones that spark my interest when I do the thing, so please don't be offended or sadbums if I don't choose yours :C

Just throw down a ref or two. Doesn't have to be a humanz either, I'll have a go at anything.

Just don't like, pressure me is all I ask 8DDDDD The more people want me to do something the more I like nope away and won't be motivated.

#fashion more like trashion <3 #do you ever feel like a plastic bag Edited by TehUltimateMage

#fashion more like trashion <3 #do you ever feel like a plastic bag

LMAO

*blows away majestically in the wind like a plastic bag in a parking lot*

blink.gif What am I witnessing...?

I'd like to see a sketch of a Brute dragon swallowing rocks (because that's Jemek from YAAD).