Slater_C

Ace's Art Farts

Howdy y'all, I'm Ace! I draw draw draw and I decided to make a thread here as another outlet for posting art other than the usual sites I use.

Abilities

Specialty: Humans and Humanoids

Weakness: Creatures

Status

Requests: Sorry, not right now! I'm mostly just going to be vomiting wips and stuff here atm.

Commissions: Yes! PM me for details~

Critiques: Always feel free to critique or make suggestions! (I respond well to helpful and insightful advice, kindness and thoughtfulness. Rudeness will be ignored.)

Current Projects/Goals

Dragon Practice: Right now I'm mostly practicing dragons, so I'll be posting sketchies of those often.

Human Anatomy Refs: I need to re-learn muscles *faints*

Links

Deviantart: http://gi-ace.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://gi-ace.tumblr.com/

Edited by Slater_C

user posted image

I call him "Many Wings Wing Ears Amphithere Dude"

I almost want to sprite it just for fun-

Edited by Slater_C

A+ I love those wing ears, and he looks so friendly <33 Is he friendly? Because looks can lie! >3>

Aww yiss Ace I'm excited to see more things from you (apart from my constant stalking of your DA sorry not sorry it's one of the only things I use the website for)

Rampaging: Awwhaha thank you! I'm thinking he's friendly! Or that could just be me inadvertently cutesy-afying everything I draw XDDD What even is drawing something fierce---

Ayesthine: Omg Ayes pls hahaha. /////////// I'd be your creepy stalker too if only you posted even more arts D8<<< *SHOVES TABLET PEN INTO YOUR HANDS*

You can't draw dragons well? That is a lie. A big lie. You can draw dragons! Although, I am exited to see how you can draw humans! biggrin.gif

I like the art you've posted. I'm considering commissioning you, but a look at your DA says that commissions are closed right now--do you know when you might re-open them?

Esko_the_Wolf: Ffffffffffffsjdklfasd fasjkdlasdj well, I still very much think they are not my strong suit haha, but thank you SO much! o////o

Asketil: AMG *suffocates from face hug, revives then suffocates again* WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH <3333

Jackal: Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I am formally closed on DA just because it's a higher traffic area for me (it's where I'm most active) and if I were to officially open right now I'd just be way in over my head xd.png That being said, I am always secretly open for private commissions if you're still interested! If ya are, you're welcome to throw me a PM here or a note on DA; whatever works!

EDIT:

user posted image

A hoomanz OC named Slater (my user namesake haha)

Edited by Slater_C

Creepy yet awesomely cool, kinda reminds me of a creature I saw in a Newgrounds video once, except that was a lion not a dragon xd.png

Oh my. You Defidently are better at huminoids then beasts.

I think it's more fair to say that Ace is excellent at drawing everything C;

Your art looks like million bucks [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Whoa, your art is really good! How long have you been drawing? O:

Edited by cheese456

Can you teach me how to draw humans? :3

That dark elf/drow is a MAJOR cutie.

Also stopping by to look at your stuff again and say u still hella.

Also that bony creature needs some yummies. *FEEDS*

Edited by Zxke

(oop sorry for the belated reply guyz D8 But mucho thank for das love <333 )

Ayesthine: Sdjfkl NO U

rendragyn: Oooh, never heard of it! But it looks interesting~

cheese456: Thank you so much! And oh man, I'm kind of gross and old so I've been drawing a loooong time xd.png;;; (tho for how long I have I'd like to be further ahead in skill but all I can do is practice practice OTL ) I'd say I've been drawing seriously since my first year of highschool....which was like...13 years ago 8DDDDD

Esko_the_Wolf: I'm not really qualified to teach as I am always learning myself! But what I can say is that if you want to get better at drawing humans/human anatomy, draw from real life! Try not to start out by imitating a cartoon style or anime - build up an understanding of real life anatomy before developing your own style~ I was fortunate enough to take figure drawing courses in college, so if they offer those in your highschool/university or what have you, I highly recommend them! Draw from daily life (sit down somewhere in a hall and just start sketching people around you) or draw from photographs of real people :3

Zxke: Oh gosh, thank ya ///// You still hella too <3

You'd think he'd be fat from all the people he eats - I mean it's like a human buffet out there man. He must have a high metabolism, he so Hollywood.

Well then. It's an amalgamation of many anime. xd.png

Still awesome.

"Iron Fox"? Cause it looks like Iron Man, but it's a fox. xd.png

Foxy? Demon? I have a total anime reference coming...