Valvatorez

Games you always return to

Pokemon is a game I almost always return to, as I've been playing it since childhood. Spore is another one since I enjoy the creation aspect as an artist. Then there's Warhammer Vermintide which I like thanks to Skaven. Oh, and there's a little game series I love called Tamagachi Corner Shop. It's just so cute and fun!

Edited by Acclivius

I keep going back to Suikoden Tierkreis since it's my favorite game. I also tend to replay my Pokémon games, Tales of the Abyss, Fire Emblem and Project X Zone/2.

I'll also likely end up replaying Super Robot Wars OG: Moon Dwellers and Super Robot Wars V once I get through them.

I also always return to Pokemon, i always play the new games (like sun but not Ultra sun) and... League of Legends. I just love playing with friends and haing fun in a non-competetive way. I'd love to start playing RPGs or such things but i don't rly have any friends that are interested in such games :^)

I always replay Uncharted Series games or Tales of Vesperia. Sometimes i even go back to play Tomb Raider games. 

During the month of October I played Dragon's Dogma four times. Brings my total number of play throughs up to about 10 I believe. 

Will be going back to it next year too.

Skyrim.  I have and have had so many characters.  Probably played it over ten times, I can't be entirely certain how much as I have had my game data wiped before.

Skyrim for sure. I like starting new playthroughs even though I haven't finished my earlier ones. The curse of having a fickle mind I guess ~

Dragon Age: Origins is also a title that I love to revisit. But I can't bring myself to romance any other character that isn't Leliana ^_^

And then there's the Sims. Ah, woe unto my poor, poor Sims who have to suffer the endless torment of an unforgiving god XD 

Half-Life. The whole series, including Opposing Force and Blue Shift. They have a special place in my heart, and I love revisiting them from time to time.

Sims 2, Spore, Heroes 3&4, Carmageddon 2, Shovel Knight and Pokemon Fire red. These games are literally a part of my PC, when I had to reinstall the system or I buy a new laptop my first thing is to install these games :DD Shovel Knight is the newest and most recent, but I really-really love that game with all of the updates, extra campaign and everything, so that earned this "cult status". :D 

Paper Mario, Pokemon 2nd gen, the Mother series, Shovel Knight

Edited by orenjibonbon

I always return to Pokemon Heart Gold, even though I glitched it so bad via Action Replay that time doesn't pass in it anymore. I mostly go back for the Pokeathlon.

Still hanging around Monster Hunter 4U. Gen’s great, but the lack of a G-Rank means I’ve already nearly completed that game.

Fallout 4 is the big one; I guarantee I have over 300hrs sunk into that game by now lol

Skyrim and Dragon Age: Inquisition are big contenders; I've put a lot of time into my Khajiit in Skyrim, and I've completed the entire game(side quests[except for the repeating requisition ones]), main quests, everything) at least 10 times in Inquisition, and have completed just the main quest over 20.

I also come back to Harvest Moon quite a lot, especially Island of Happiness(it was my very first DS game, so it holds a special place in my heart)

I work from home, and took a year off of university last year, which is how I've managed to rack up such insane amounts of time into Fallout 4 and Inquisition lol

I keep going back to Pokemon. If your asking a specific game, I'd say Soul Silver. It was my first game, and holds most of my childhood memories of when I first played video games. Now that I mention this game, I wanna play it, but I sold my 2DS to GameStop and haven't been able to get a new one. :/

3 hours ago, Leviathanic said:

I keep going back to Pokemon. If your asking a specific game, I'd say Soul Silver. It was my first game, and holds most of my childhood memories of when I first played video games. Now that I mention this game, I wanna play it, but I sold my 2DS to GameStop and haven't been able to get a new one. :/

I'm the same but with gold. :lol: It was my first pokemon game and my first gameboy game. I always end up going back to it. It's the one out of all of them that I know absolutely back to front, inside out. I always end up going back to the Sims and Minecraft, too.

Luminous Arc 2. I've had this game for over 10 years yet I always seem to find myself returning to it even though I have a perfect 100% clear rating. 

I'm getting the itch to go back to playing World of Warcraft again. As much as I lampooned Legion in the past, once I unlocked flying the game just... suddenly became a whole lot more entertaining. I kept trying to take a break from the game, to quit it for a few years again, but during this latest expansion my breaks have only lasted maybe two months at most before I got pulled back in. Especially now that I have a friend playing with me.

Pokemon is also a real magnet to me. A few days ago I blasted through Moon version and now I'm going through good old Red again, having bought it on the 3DS virtual console.

This and dragonfable.  I have also gone back to this cute game called seasons on multiple occasions.  Unfortunately, that game has a very specific glitch when you play the rocksand rally and it's super annoying since you have to restart the whole game.

Sadly I'm caught in League of Legends even though the community is horrible, but I find myself drawn to some of the characters - which is why I keep returning to them ...

Now I have managed to stay away from the game for about one and a half month, so I hope to keep it up. (:

I always find myself playing Tetris. Watching YouTube? Tetris. Making art? Tetris. Doing homework? Tetris. I think I'm addicted lol!

On 4/5/2018 at 5:27 AM, snootpetter said:

I always find myself playing Tetris. Watching YouTube? Tetris. Making art? Tetris. Doing homework? Tetris. I think I'm addicted lol!

Me too, actually. :D Although my addiction has died down a bit now. At one point I would always start my day by playing a game of Tetris, lol. 

Red Dead Redemption. And sometimes my various Monster Hunter titles.

Various Zelda or Pokemon titles, ahh. Or when I break out the gamecube I always turn to Sphynx and the Cursed Mummy.