Valvatorez

Games you always return to

Minecraft, Spore, The Sims 3 (haven't tried Sims 4 yet), and currently I'm busy with No Man's Sky. Basically I like sandbox games.

Edited by Moondragon007

Adding to above games I've mentioned: Pokemon: Super Mystery Dungeon. Going in circles, heh.

The two I have been playing on and off the longest are Minecraft and Sims 4. Usually for Minecraft it's because I run a server for some close real life friends and get sucked in for days at a time when I check up on them. For Sims 4 I'm kind of obsessed with legacy challenges, but they never end up getting past three generations before I restart.

There's another game from my childhood called Lost Winds that was originally released on the Wii and was rereleased on steam, it's my favorite short platformer to return to and I usually 100% it at least twice a year. The art is amazing and it is a very cute game that I would 100% recommend. It usually takes me about 4 hours to play through the entire thing.

For other games, I frequently try Spore again but it always crashes and I give up. Terraria is also fun to circle back to though I'm not very good at it.

Guild Wars 2 and Warframe are big ones for me. I always end up going back to them after long breaks. I have quite a few games actually that I return to, Monster Hunter, Risk of Rain, Soulsborne games, Hollow Knight, Destiny, and lots more. I sort of rotate between games depending on my mood/what games my friends are playing.

Oh there's a few.

Ratchet and Clank Series. Jak and Daxter Series.
Okami. OFF by Mortis Ghost. Portal 1/2. Left4Dead.
Half Life. Bendy. Amnesia The Dark Descent.
Stanley Parable. Subnautica.

Probably more I can't think of right now. I think I'm likely to return to some recent games again: Earthbound, Brandish, and Security Breach. They were all really interesting.

Also would like to return to Undertale/Deltarune and OneShot in future, but also worried about how that effects the characters.

Hm... Skyrim is up there, TF2, Pokemon Platinum and Heartgold... I have a long list, now that I think about it. Any game I have at my fingertips, really. It's nice to return to old games

I usually return to pokemon games a lot, gens 3, 4, and 5 are my favourites, and mystery dungeon. Outside of pokemon, I love replaying spore, red dead redemption 2, and the shelter games (Shelter 2 is the best).

Posted (edited)

The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Golden Sun, Grandia, Dragon Quest (also Monsters), Tales of Series (like Phantasia, Symphonia, Zestiria etc.), old Final Fantasy Games like 7, 8 & 10 or older ones, Animal Crossing and some more

Edited by Sakazuki