Valvatorez

Games you always return to

Pokemon Ranger Shadows Of Almia.I never get tired of it.

animal crossing! I've been playing it recently. I have my times where I stop playing it for months but then I come right back to it. I reset my NL town and made a new (hacked) one, it's pretty fun! :3

Ever since I started Pokemon when I was in 2nd grade, I have always come back to it. Even to that first copy of Emerald version that I had. I go through phases of not playing, but it is one of the only consistent things in my life that I always adore.

The Mystery Dungeon ones are my favorite, though.

Neighbours from hell and its sequel - Neighbours from hell 2 - On vacation. Too bad only the first two games were with Woody and the neighbour, they are the only two from the series that I actually like. sad.gif

Retro games i go back to:

Pokemon

Zelda series

Mario series(especially 64)

Newish games:

Fallout 3 and new vegas

Skyrim

Lately I've been popping back onto Warframe a lot. There isn't really a lot left for me to do, but I still enjoy going on group missions.

-Animal Crossing: New Leaf

-LOZ TP

-Pokemans Alpha Sapphire

-Pretty much any other game on 3DS

dry.gif I really need more time for video games

And yes, I like retro

I get bored with games pretty easily. I'll play a game for hours a day, for weeks, maybe months, then just never go back to it. The only one that's stayed pretty constant for me is Minecraft. I just love the open world, and the seemingly endless different mods. Plus I love some of the multiplayer servers.

Skyrim. Always Skyrim. Though I have a few others I will pick up again from time to time.

Banished

The Sims

Cities: Skylines

Awesomenauts

Hearthstone

Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes.

SA2 I just really enjoy overall, and Heroes can be fun at times (and was one of the last good Sonic games)

I'd put Melee here too, but it's hard to find people to play with, so..

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

Fire Emblem: Awakening (soon Fates) and Pokemon. smile.gif Can't get enough of these games, no matter how hard I try!

Skyrim, Assassin's Creed series, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Harvest Moon, and Super Mario! Pokemon especially, I keep replaying the older games.

Zelda OoT hands down.

Donkey Kong also gets me just because I go way back with that game, even further than Zelda. I also have a soft spot for the original Pokemon games and Lufia: Rise of the Sinistrals.

Any Elder Scrolls game, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Bioshock Infinite, Life is Strange, most fighting games like Tekken and Mortal Kombat, and i put down Splatoon for a while and immediately picked it back up, if that counts.

Super Smash Bros.

Addicting to play online, with friends, or by yourself.

Plants Vs. Zombies 2

I've been playing this game everyday for the last two years since it was released in August of 2013... Someone help me.