Valvatorez

Games you always return to

Always return to World of Warcraft, no matter how out of date my character ends up being. The Sims is a game I always return to, as well. Specifically, the original Sims. The Sims 4 is nice and all, but the Sims 1 will always have a place in my heart as best (non-MMO) game ever.

I always return to Maplestory eventually, and then I realize how much I hate it after all the updates it got.

The games that I always return to are:

The Sims City

World of Warcraft

Edited by tresha

portal... god i love portal so much

also gmod when i can but portal

Edited by Draconicmadre

this isn't exactly an old game but it's not new either. i always replay the sly cooper games. they're just fun and simple.

My Favourite Games are These:

Pokemon

Digimon

Dragon Quest

Harvest Moon

Fossil Fighters

Fossil League: Dino Tournament Championship

Bakugan

Kingdom Hearts

Megaman Star Force Series

Dinosaur King

Pokemon

Kingdom Hearts

Harvest Moon

Fatal Frame

Silent Hill

Don't Starve

Zoo Tycoon

Those are the ones I usually will go back to happily.

Is This Wrong for a 30 Old Year Man Like Me to be too Fond of Childish Games and RPG

Edited by DanKuso

I never really get rid of any games much, so at some point I will always go back to them.

But I can list some..

Skyrim, because I'm seriously starting to think that game can never be 100% completed because there is just so many quests and so much to do! I love the aspect of the range of different skills and how they change gameplay, atm I'm playing a hunter/thief character, before that, I played a mage character.

Minecraft, its a simple game at its core, but with the use of mods and plugins, it can be made so much more fun, wether you play singleplayer OR multiplayer. Plus, I'm currently trying to improve my building skills.

Any of the "Silent Hill" games, I'm a huge horror fan, and Silent Hill is what started my love for horror off a long time ago <3. I love the psychological aspect of it, it just makes it so much more creepier. I wasn't as big a fan of the more newer ones, but I still enjoyed them.

The Original Spyro Trilogy. I love them dearly, (as in, Spyro The Dragon, Ripto's Rage, and the third one i cant remember the name of. I don't like all this "skylanders" stuff ;-; ) I think the Spyro games may be among the first games I ever played, and to this day, I still enjoy playing them. And I still find some sections difficult (freaking supercharge/speedways!)

The original Spyro trilogy are games that I'll never get sick of playing. The same goes for Animal Crossing, Viva Pinata and any life sims that can just be picked up and played at any time. I'm always playing Pokemon too and I've replayed Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Sky probably about 20 times.

Definitely going to say Pokemon. I'm never going to get tired to training my babies.xd.png

Mm. I have several I always return to.

Dino Crisis (1&2), must've beaten these 50 times each by now.

Chrono Cross, total addiction here. (To some extent, I also return to Chrono Trigger a lot)

Victoria 2. I must've played this nearly every day for the past four years. I can't help it. >.>

Beyond the Beyond (Beat it once, so hard/long... But I always, always, always go back and play it more, in spite of the torture.)

And finally, Ace Combat (5 & 0)

EDIT: Thank you Booo for reminding me of Zoo Tycoon! I love this game and cannot believe I forgot it. I have played this many many many times over. (And also had the same problem of my computer not liking Zoo Tycoon 2)

Edited by Sean175

I haven't played it in a while, but Zoo Tycoon 1 always got my attention. Zoo Tycoon 2 was ok but my old computer had issues running it and there were a few changes that I didn't like. It's too bad that Microsoft didn't continue with the series after Blue Fang Games was shut down (except for that Xbone game which doesn't look nearly as good).

RuneScape and Undertale have been my top games for a while now!

I love Dishonored! I keep going back to it, and I've already completed two playthroughs.

Also, Animal Crossing, if for no other reason than I feel guilty for abandoning my village for weeks at a time...

I love mine craft. I might stop playing for a while, but I always come back to start for finish a build.

I also play undertale. I've done two neutral routes, one pacifist route, and I'm currently at the final boss of the genocide route.