Valvatorez

Games you always return to

Sims. I feel like I binge play it and then I stop, but I just can't drop the game.

Oh hey, me too! I haven't played it in a while because I'm so busy with other things, but I really want to get back to it... I have a legacy game going on now, where I'm trying to get to 10 generations. Since I am taking so long to do it, though, I've only gotten to... generation 4, I want to say? But it's such fun messing around with my Sim's lives, I can't help it.

I wish there could be more people in a household than just 8. I mean it gets super chaotic so I probably wouldn't *like* that, but at the same time I want to control all my Sims, dang it! I can't have them going off and marrying certain people's ex-wives for goodness sake.

Kerbal Space Program, Minecraft, CS: GO, Team Fortress 2, PAYDAY 2. And Dragon Cave of course biggrin.gif .

Pokemon is probably the game I always keep going back to.

Dragon Cave also. I started playing again last week biggrin.gif

Mass Effect and The Witcher. Love them both, everytime I play, a new adventure begins smile.gif

But Sims also have something very interesting, almost magical in them. I think it is nostalgia. Seeing how much has changed since I first played it, nice feeling. Still, a guilty pleasure tongue.gif

The Dragon Age games and Skyrim are always ones I will return to! The open worlds in DA: Inquisition and Skyrim allow for lots of adventuring, which I love, and almost every time you play you can make different decisions and change the games entirely!

If I don't feel like taking part in a long story, though, I'll play Stardew Valley or Animal Crossing!

Lord of the Rings Online.

In fact, I am playing it right now. What I love about this game is the Middle-Earth setting. Sometimes, I open the game just so I could sit at the corner of the Prancing Pony and watch other players go about their business. (The Prancing Pony is a usual site for roleplaying, which I like to observe.) At other times, I sit under a tree in the wilderness near Rivendell or gaze from a flet in Caras Galadhon, Lothlorien. There, I bask in the beautiful scenery and serene ambient sounds. Whenever there are festivals and events, I participate in the merrymaking. It is a little late but right now, the summer festival is ongoing. I am flying kites, going fishing, betting on races, getting new mounts for my steed collection, and getting the latest outfits. ^^

Metroid fusion and Pokemon Emerald.

I just love those games so much even though my sister took metroid fusion.

Pokemon Heartgold. I've finished it 4 times normally, 2 times in randomizer, and I almost beated red in my first Nuzlock (That stuff's hard). I also play old version of Minecraft (Infdev 2010 FTW)

(mostly emulators now)

SNES: Mr Gimmick. Classic, kills 20 minutes, excellent animation, adorable characters, short endearing story, best soundtrack of its time and genre fight me.

PSX: Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, Brave Fencer Musashi, Chocobo's Dungeon, HM4, Monster Rancher 2, FF7, Valkyrie Profile, Threads of Fate, Tales of Eternia, essentially PSX era was near and dear to my heart.

NDS: TWEWY, off the top of my head. Also a lot of beloved games.

PSP: People say it's a bad game, but Mana Khemia: Student Alliance is right up my alley.

I didn't name any pokemon titles simply because I don't 'go back to them'. They are long and enjoyable games but I only ever end up playing them the same way. Red, Yellow, Silver, Sapphire and Pearl. I believe I only played to gen4. I do want to play the newer ones but don't have or want the consoles for them.

Modded Minecraft, especially after getting a decent computer. I prefer modpacks, as those pretty much install themselves and each one is a new experience (mostly).

BioShock 2

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

my two favorite games <3

oh yeah, i usually revisit Minecraft every couple of months too

MW2, Skyrim, Zoo Tycoon 2, Sims 3, Halo 3, Pokémon SoulSilver, GTA 4, Left 4 Dead 2 (Ellis is my hunny <3), and a plethora of other classics. So little time in life, so many awesome games. biggrin.gif