Valvatorez

Games you always return to

Diablo 2 and first Witcher.  It seems that I've been playing them, on and off, forever.  :D

I think Pokemon Sword is turning into this. I 'beat' the game a while back and intended to return when the expansions come out. However I keep picking it up for shiny hunting. 

Journey. Cant get enough of that lovely little game. It's very short (hour and a half to two hours) but I cant get enough of it.

Oh, man. Definitely Pokemon. Minecraft, Sims 3, Spore... Hmm, I think I just like a good simulation game. Um, and Pokemon.

Pokemon, old Mario games, King's Quest, Sims 3, Minecraft/Terraria, Tekken... probably a few more lol

Top 5 games.

God of War.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (it's always nice to come back to it on PS5)

GTA V. Online 

Alan Wake. Remastered

Fortnite on Nintendo Switch is fun 👍

My top 5 games are:

Cities: Skylines

No Man's Sky

Mass Effect

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Stellaris

I cycle through these 5 throughout the year usually. In between I may dabble in another game for a bit, but those are The Big 5.

Terraria, SMT Nocturne, Ib, Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland... these are the ones I replay the most though. I tend to replay most games I know

One game I’ll always come back to is Owlboy. It’s not a super popular indie game but I love it, it makes me feel nice and I love playing through it time and time again 😊09BAFBAE-02A5-469B-B462-441CE390FAE3.thumb.jpeg.01c1663a291235dfd9a1a59c64d0a4f2.jpeg

Maybe a bit odd but I adore The Beginner's Guide! I replay it somewhat often, it's an hour or so long walking simulator (more of an interactable movie than a game), made by the same guy who made The Stanley Parable.

FFXIV, pokemon legends arceus, and sims 4... even though i (somehow) broke ts4...

World of Warcraft, Pokemon, Final Fantasy 9 and Ark Survival Evolved.

No matter how I try to stay away, I always drift back to World of Warcraft, somehow.

I'm also always going back to No Man's Sky, Skyrim, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

I always return to Warframe. 

So much to grind for. A good way to waste a few hours now and then ^^

Undoubtedly, Ark Survival Evolved for PC lol I am a Skyrim nerd as well. Oh and I also play Animal Crossing NH and New Leaf as well. 

Edited by Swifthawk

Always returnin' to L4D2. It's just... too perfect of the stress killer.