Vorgin

Beyond the Soul

Catherine shook her head, "I don't know... 2 days past and we are still in recovery. The Prince's wedding will lighten the mood, but he said he won't marry until Jacus is well. Jacus is the best man."

Arwena sighed. "There isn't physical wounds we can heal... no magic can make him wake...." She leaned down and murmurs in his ear, the words she said before, 'come back to me my love' and kissed the corner of his mouth. "He is strong..... but... he frightened me, if you'd see him... he burned the elf to ash... it worries me, if he lost control again... "

Catherine sighed, "Men get violent when their love is in danger. Tyrus would probably do something similar if I was in your position. Love doesn't always mean happiness, but true love is eternal, which means you have eternity to fix the smaller issues."

"True... I would've done the same... and had Drago rip him to shreds if Jacus was in danger...."She got up. "Two days, two days I have waited. ...... days are short in my lifetime, but it felt like two hundred years have passed. From the battle to this? He told me once, when will we get a break? I only wish to have time with him......"

Catherine hugged Arwena and rubbed her back, "I know it's tough, but be strong. I know you will have your life with him... Have faith."

Arwena nodded and held the woman close. "Support each other and have faith. " She kissed Catherine's cheek like a daughter would and returned to Jacus's side to feed him a little more. "We can give him a cloth bath, it may revive him. I have oils that can help him smell nice..."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((I would think after two days they would have bathed him by now))

"Heh... I think I can handle my own bath..." Jacus' one eye is open and he has a smirk on his face. Catherine gasps as tears roll down her eyes in surprise and happiness.

Arwena jumped and ran to the bed starting to cry with joy. "Jacus!!!" Down below Drago let out a joyous howl as Arwena kissed him tenderly and curled up beside him. "My darling Jacus.... you're awake! You're finally awake!"

Jacus laughed weakly, "Woah woah... Please keep it down..." He stroked her hair and kissed her, "I'm glad that you didn't do anything drastic." Catherine went downstairs to tell the others and get things together for Jacus.

"Drastic? I wouldn't do that, not while your heart still was beating and you were still breathing. Your mother and I where worried about you... ......" She leaned nose to nose with him. "You rescued me in time...... you came to me..... "She whispers and lay her head on his chest.

Jacus smiled, "I will every time... Sorry if I went excessive... I wasn't thinking straight. I just wanted you safe... And I'm blessed that you are."

"You have officially ranked higher then me in the fear scale to some elves.... and I do believe Orion got sick sometime after you fainted. But we're both safe, and you need to get better and back on your feet to be at your sister's wedding. The Prince is waiting for his best man."

Jacus kissed her, "Don't worry. Thanks for staying with me Arwena. I might not have woke if you weren't next to me."

Arwena kissed him back deeply, fingering his hair. "I'll always stay by your side, in health or illness, fame or famine, peace or war, passed death until our souls dance with the stars, I'll be by your side..." She said quietly in his ear. It was the elfven vows of marriage, but they surpassed 'death do us part' for they kept their vow far passed that. She stroked his cheek and sat up. "You should eat.... regain your strength..." She said as she tore up a chunk of bread and dipped it in the soup, holding up to his lips.

He slowly reached up and took the bread, "Thank you... I would say your debt for me saving your life is paid by your care for me." He smiled.

Jacus laughed, "I try... So... About that bath I heard about? I'm sure mom is too busy with celebratory details to help me."

"I thought you can handle your own bath. I'll help you though if you need it. We need to go down to the ground floor though. I'll have mother heat the water. " she spoke down the stairs in elvish and her mother answered. She went back to Jacus and helped him up. "It'll be a proper bath."

Jacus nodded with a smile, "I appreciate that. My limbs are a bit weak from not doing anything... I could use some help getting there."

"That's why I'm here. Lean on me, I had to help Drago move, you're lighter then he is, so don't worry. Come on love." She helped him up and carefully walked him down the stairs to the bath. She sat him in a chair inside, the bath was hot and smelled nice. "You ready darling?"

Jacus nodded, "I am, thanks." He got on a bath towel and slipped into the bath, a heavy sigh left his mouth as the water relaxed him.

She set out soaps and oils for him before kissing him and leaving him to relax. She went and got herself something to eat, she was starving and gladly ate the dry fish and bread that was left out.

((Edited in Sarah))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Jacus takes a bath and gets out after an hour. He dries off and slowly gets changed into whatever clothes were let out for him. He slowly makes for the door and walks out.