Vorgin

Beyond the Soul

((Hopefully, what happens after isn't another woman, or Jacus would be dealing with a polar bear. And there's lots of drinking at the shower too that why I never stayed long, not old enough to drink..))

Arwena tilted her head for a moment. "Oh this is your bridal shower!" She giggled. She introduced herself to the other women and had quite the gun time at the party.... and also quite a bit of wine. More then the other ladies, but she was used to stronger wine and was a bit tipsy after several glasses.

The girls have just as fun as a night as the men... timeskip to late that night, Jacus stumbles into his bedroom, drunk.

Arwena came in a little bit later, but not by much. She was rosey cheeked and giggling at nothing in particular. "That was a fu-hic... fun party! Oh... your home Jacus... " She giggled again.

Jacus turned, "Yeah... you have a fun party I hear, Solessa is well?" He sat on the bed and drank a glass of water.

"Yep, we helped her to bed, her mother is looking after her so she doesn't get hungover. Did you have fun? " She swayed a little and sat on the bed looking at him.

Jacus laughed, "Oh yeah... It made my life feel normal again. Drinking, messing around, hanging with friends, it's a great thing. I hope your time was as good as mine."

"It was! I tried to teach them a few elvish dance moves and they all fell on their backs including me!" She laughed as she took off her shoes getting ready for bed. "So that's what you did normally? I have to say, you don't know partying until you go to a festival set up by the elves, we can party for days! You know it took me several dozen glasses of wine to get like this? It takes three of elvish wine! We make it strong. Can you kiss me?" She giggled and lay back her head on his lap.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Jacus laughed as Arwena rambled on and stroked her hair when she put her head on his lap. He leaned down and kissed her, "Better? You might need some sleep... I might need some sleep."

Arwena nodded. "I'm better...." She got up and got ready for sleep, crawling in bed. She was out when her head hit the pillow and was wrapped around him when he got in bed.

Jacus went to sleep peacefully.

Next day...

The sun rose and sent rays and beautiful golden light through the window. The smell of crab filled the bed, it was coming from the kitchen.

"Hmm... crab legs buttered in garlic and ghost pepper juice....." Arwena muttered as she woke, her brain taking one smell and adding others to it. She woke and yawns sitting up and stretching.... then rubbed her head. "Ow....." She wasn't hungover, but had a bad headache. "Morning...." She said as she got up and changed into a nice blue dress and brushed her hair, pinning it back with sparrow hair comb that had a white rose on it and headed down stairs.

Jacus yawned and got out of bed, putting on a grey silk robe with blue embroidery at the seems. Tying it at the waist, he went downstairs too where Catherine set out their meals, "Good morning mom." She smiled, "Good morning you two. Enjoy your parties?"

Catherine nodded, "Well eat up, it's a big day today for our family and the kingdom. A true successor to take on the throne, and a handsome dragon slayer for my dear Solessa. I can't wait to see the dress she made for herself."

Arwena ate her meal and looked at Jacus, then at Catherine. "Could I sit by you? I hear Jacus is the best man.. even I know what that is, and I won't be able to stand by him..."

Catherine smiled, "of course. Out of anyone, you are more like family to us anyway." Jacus smiled and finished his drink, "Get ready to laugh at my terrible unprepared speech..."

Arwena nodded at Catherine and kissed Jacus's cheek. "Well good luck on that. Need any help to get ready Catherine?" She helped clean up the dishes.

Jacus smiled, "Thanks... Short and sweet is how people like it anyway." He kissed them both and went back to his room. Catherine smiled, "I could use some help finishing the cake. The batter is heating right now."

Arwena nodded as she helped with the cake once it was finished baking. She was already having fun and the wedding hasn't even started yet.

Drago was all spruced up outside, a large silk bow tie around his neck with a lilly pinned to it. He would be in the back, but still attending the wedding

Solessa's wedding went perfectly, and in a couple months time, Arwena and Jacus where wed in the combination of the two ceremonies between the races.

A year later, Arwena gave birth to two half elf twin boys.

The story continues with the boys' wild antics and adventures (much to their mother's worry.)

Name: Theo Fang

Race: half elf (want to be a knight like dad and grandpa)

Age: (what age for you want to start at? I'm thinking rowdy 7- preteen in between there)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sorry... Just losing a drive for this... Not sure if I want to do an RP for the kids.