Vorgin

Beyond the Soul

Jacus' sword glided over Orion's and guided it to the side, Jacus's sword was lighter and he was able to quickly pull on it to slash at Orion's leg. He used he feet to passively guide Kayden as needed.

With the cut to his leg, he became rougher, jerking on the rains. He got behind Jacus and swings the flat of his blade at Jacus's side, the edge nicking Kayden's flank and making him kick instinctively making the larger hose stumble back. "You're pretty good for a human...." He huffed, sword too heavy for one hand to long so he switched it to his opposite hand.

Jacus turned to face Orion, his hand fast to his sword which parried the blade sparks flying. "Because I am focused on a goal, this isn't about honor for me." He made Kayden speed towards their opponent and did a stabbing motion.

Orion blocked but only barely, and was off balance. "You really want to marry a scarred women who has a beast that can snap out in half!? You're insane!" He spat and Kayden dances in front of the other stallion making him stumble back making Orion hold on by only the saddle horn as he tries to right himself before a attack, but his leg made him slow.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Jacus took this chance to charge forward again, this time he purposely stabbed and missed with the blade, but the hook at the bottom latched to Orion's sword, with a powerful twist, the hook stabbed into the sword and snapped the blade in half. "Maybe I am insane, but I still love her more than any elf could!"

With that, Orion fell off his horse and looked at his broken blade. "Not possible, it's dwarven make!... how.... " Then he saw he had lost and slowly got up wincing. He picked up his sword pieces and walked to his dad who looked outraged while Thrii simply looked thoughtful, that was, until Sango hit him in the face and Farthen came out to see what was going on and herd Sango shouting at Thrii. The male elder looked surprised and a bit fearful as the woman marched over snagged his ear and dragged him off.

Arwena watched this with concern. "I didn't expect that to happen....."

"Dwaven metal has nothing on Dragonforged bone-steel. I claim my victory in Arwena Wood's favor." He got off and pet Kayden, "You did an awesome job Kayden... Someone get over her and patch up my horse!"

Sango rushed over and healed the horse, then hugged Jacus. "Haza! I thought you were a great couple! Dragonforged.... can I see that blade?" He het the knight go and looked at his sword with curiosity. Her dad got sidetracked easily.

Arwena ran over and hugged Jacus. "I knew you could win! My strong knight...." She hugged him tightly and looked up at him.

"Preposterous! Outrageous! Yuck!" Orion's father shouted until the camel spit in his face and bellowed. "That's my Jeffrey! Sit boy!" And the camel sat down on the elf's foot, looking very pleased with himself. Sango went over and spoke to the elf and let him go. Arwena took Jacus's hand and walked away to her house. "Things get chaotic with my dad around, let's go tell mom and relax for a little while.. sound good to you?"

She could see a large amount of seriousness and stress leave Jacus. He weakly nodded and took her hand, letting her lead, "That sounds nice to me..."

Arwena lead him home and told her mother, who didn't seem so surprised at him and her together, and then brought him up to the room he had before. She had him lay down and she sat on the bed, rubbing his back and neck. "Not as good as a magical massage, but I think it'll do... you did great love...we got that over with. We can be together now... no one can change that after what you did.. You okay love? Need anything?"

Jacus shook his head and smiled at her, "No... I just need you... I'll be fine... Lay low as the dust settles..."

Arwena nodded and kissed his cheek. "I will. But you relax now. That fight didn't look so easy to me... although, I had my eyes shut most of the time, I couldn't bear to see you get hurt. " She continued to rub his neck and shoulders.

"You know me better than that. Kayden did most of the work... he needs more attention than me." He smiled and pulled his fingers through her hair.

She moaned and lay her head on his chest. "Kayden is fine... dad took care of him. He just needs a good rest... keep that up... please...." She sighed happily and closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his fingers through her long hair.

Jacus held her head against him, "I will never want to leave you..." He closed his eyes too until Arwena or someone else called them away.

Sango came up to get them for dinner, telling them about what happened after they left. Everything seemed to calm down now although the shock of a elf marriage to a human still spread through the Forest realm, although it was more from excitement then outrage. Apparently a few rangers and a couple rogues had secret lovers that where humans and announced it proudly now, and, as Sango put it, they where all of the younger generation and he totally suspected it.

Arwena reluctantly got up, and went to dinner, although she was happy for her fellow elves not having to hide their relationships anymore and she was enthusiastic that her own parents were quite proud that she found true love and did all she could to keep it, although she only looked at books and Jacus was the one who actually fought for her.

Jacus just laid in the bed, his smile quickly disappeared, "For as long as we make it last..." His mind wandered as his hand reached for his sword and observed the blade, the black edge wet with Orion's blood from the leg cut.

Edited by Dotzrus

((As his sword reached for his sword......?))

Orion was getting bandaged up, although the cut still stung. He was more miffed by his sword breaking then his leg.

Arwena came back up and looked at him. "What is wrong *vuin" she kissed his cheek.

((* beloved))

"This little battle is over... but there is still a war to come from the mountains..." He cleaned off the blood and sighed, "Every time we beat a challenge, another follows it... when will we be truly free..."

((Never! Nah, I'm not that heartless, hang in there Jacus!.... oh, Oups, in another rp, two characters can hear OCC... got that mixed up!))

"Now I'm going to give you the same advice you have me.... focus on what is happening right now. Now, we can be together and enjoy a meal with my parents without hiding our feelings for each other. Now we can be together without worrying about tradition and laws.... be with me now, because I need you now, not later. Now get up and come down with me." She pulled him up.

Jacus took her hand and followed her, his mind refocusing on the now. "Hello Mr. And Mrs. Wood."

They both smiled and hugged him. Sango danced a little jig. "My baby girl is going to marry a knight! I'm so happy for both of you.... although I did see it on your cloak the first time you returned from unity. Now, let's eat! Sit sit!" He waved them to the table where he had breaded flounder, oysters, coconut milk muffins, and salad things.

Arwena sat down with a wide smile, holding Jacus's hand tightly.

Jacus sat and smiled, "I'm glad that you are supportive of our relationship. It means a lot to me."

"Nonsense! We're just happy she has someone who truly cares for her and Drago. He is a piece of herself after all." Her mother said as they both sat down and dished out food.

Arwena attacked the flounder and oysters like there was no tomorrow, getting a sinker from met father. "Glad my cooking is still appreciated..."

"Cooking is always appreciated! It is always better than MY cooking, I know that much." He laughed as he ate.