Vorgin

Beyond the Soul

Jacus laughed, "I wanted to be more formal... But I can't wait to ask any longer... And I wasn't able to buy a ring... But I'll kiss you to compensate." He kissed her passionately, "Now I'm feeling great... Let's get situated for Solessa's wedding. Peter heard I woke and plans for it to happen in 2 days."

Arwena kissed him back just as deep and She laughed. "Word travels fast! I'd better be packing now. Shall we see if you can handle stairs?" She kissed his jaw and headed up the stairs into her room to pack.

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and grabbed the railings, taking a step at a time. "Slow and steady..."

Arwena was heading out of his room holding the outfit she discards in the corner there as he reached the top of the stairs. "Marvelous! All that fish helped, and your mother's and my cooking combined." She smiled.

Jacus smiled, "I guess so. You guys did well." He blinked and gave a puzzled look, "What did you just throw over there?

Arwena blushed. "Oh.. um.. just the horrible thing the dark elves stuck me in... " She pulled it back out. "I am going to get rid of it... don't want a reminder of that... besides.. it shows to much... " She mumbles.

Jacus blinked, "The dark elvish certainly have a unique taste. Well you would know where to dispose of it more than me." He tried to keep the image from his mind.

"That's the thing, I don't know where to dispose of it. Dark elves made clothes enchanted to withstand fire. It can be useful, but I wouldn't be able to smelt it down then...." She sighed. "Any ideas?"

Jacus blinked, "Where is the utility in that to resist fire in those places compared to the rest of the body?" He sat and thought, "Hell if I know... most humans try not to use elvan metals, only really human and dwarven."

((Lol))

Jacus nodded and packed his things until nothing was left of his in the room. He grabbed his sheathed sword and looked at it with a sigh. Putting it on his belt, he went downstairs.

Arwena was ready and outside, Drago had no armor on, just his saddle and was digging a hole by the branched 'fence' that marked the border. Arwena was by him holding the outfit. She and Drago put it in the hole and covers it. She went over to Jacus, Kayden was behind him and was bumping his nose on him for affection. "You ready Jacus?"

Jacus rubbed Kayden's snout happily, "Yeah I am, let's go home."

Arwena nodded and got on Drago. She had her bow with her, but no arrows, mainly having it because she wasn't used to traveling without it on her back. Drago moved to the entrance and stepped out into the wood heading to the human city. Arwena kept an eye on Jacus, in case he strained himself to much.

Jacus was enjoying his ride on Kayden. Patting the horse, he made some small chat with Arwena and Drago, recalling their travels before the war.

Arwena and Drago kept up conversation as they reached the wall gate. She looked up at the guards. She waved up at them and stated their business and the gates opened.

They went through the districts seeing the city being prepared to celebrate the wedding. They stopped at the house quickly to unpack and then they went to the Castle. Solessa ran to them at the gate and hugged them both and Drago, "I'm so happy you are all well!!"

Drago's tail whipped the air as he pressed his wet nose to Solessa's cheek in a kiss. Arwena laughed. "Jacus was there to save me, then I him as he was unconscious. I'm glad to see you so happy as a bride to be should be!" She giggled and hugged her back.

Solessa smiled, "I can't wait! Everyone I know and love will be there. Peter was a bit shaken from killing that dragon but I was able to pull him out of that funk."

"Good to hear! I bet you were.... it seems we've got both our men wrapped around our fingers!" She giggled. "I have a question for you, Jacus said it at the battle, but.. I don't know what it is... What's a bridal shower?"

Solessa giggled, "A bridal shower is a pre-wedding party only for the bride and the women close in her life. The opposite a a bachelor party which is for the men only."

"Oh.... " She said as someone lead Drago to the stables and she hooked an arm with Solessa as they walked into the castle. "What do you do at them? Ours isn't called a bridal shower, it more like just the two mothers and the bride make the dress and the mother and mother-in-law tells the bride what she needs to know for after her wedding..." She said as she walked inside.

Jacus just stood there as the girls walked into the Castle. Out of nowhere he disappeared as Peter grabbed his arm and dragged him to another place where all the guys were hanging out. Solessa explained the basics. Girls taking about their guys, presents, advice, etc.

((I don't know what guys do, but the girls have games too (I've been to three bridal showers) I didn't stay long, but I've been to a few))

Arwena tilted her head. "If I would have known I would have brought you something else, but I only have the wedding gift. I'm quite sorry for that.. .. we're are we going?" She looked around, she's been only twice to the castle, and never in this spot.

((Drinking... and then anything that happens after that...))

The guys have a bachelor party.

Solessa takes her to the garden where tables were set up and other woman were, including Catherine.