Vorgin

Beyond the Soul

Arwena hurled the sick like a javelin thrower and made Drago go far to collect it, and picked up the ball bell she gave the cat. "Here snow.." She rolled the ball to her.

Snow rolled over and started to paw at the bell, mewing the whole time. Jacus laughed, "Oh man that's cute. Keep this up and she will want to live with you and Drago."

Arwena got down on her hands and knees turning into a silver kitten with silver eyes and mewed batting at the ball too. Just then Drago came bounding back and look around. "Where did she go? Jacus would you play with me... please?" He dropped the slobbery stick on his lap and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

((Yes Arwena turned into a tiny kitten.))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Jacus stuck out his tongue as he picked up the slimy branch and tossed it, wiping his hand off in the grass immediately.

Snow mewed happily and pawed at Arwena, happy to play.

Arwena pounced on her tail and trotted around like a kitten would, tumbling and falling sometimes on uneven ground. She fell across Jacus's boot one time. Drago came back with the branch and dropped it again tail wagging. He looked at the mewling kitten when couldn't turn right side up and sniffed at it. "Arwena is that you?"

Jacus laughed, "Yes that is Arwena..." He threw the log again, this time high into the air. He then picked up Arwena and scratched her ears. "Your cute like this."

"I got it! I got it!" Drago sat up and had his mouth open wide for the branch to fall in it, but it instead smacked his nose making him wince and yelp in pain.

Arwena purrs and curls her little paws around his hand, or tried to... She could fit in his palm she was so small, and nipped his fingers playfully. Then she clawed up his shirt and onto his shoulder licking his cheek with a sandpaper tongue and a purr.

"who is the big softy now?" Drago had a paw over his nose and his eyes dancing jokingly.

Jacus laughed, "Hey! I can't help it!" Jacus took Arwena and held her in front of Drago's face, "How can you say no to THAT?!?"

Drago glared at Arwena until she mewed.... then his ears went flat. "You are right... She is adorable..."

Arwena started to lick Jacus's thumb and purring. "She said she's getting hungry, but she will change back when dinner is ready. She also asks if it is alright if she slept with you again... She got used to your snores and you are warm...."

Jacus nodded, "Yes Arwena, we can sleep together... but you don't have to talk about my snoring..." He laughed and sighed. "It's not that bad is it?"

Arwena turned back to normal. "No.... not as bad as Drago's.... but I find it cute... then sometimes you talk in your sleep... which is adorable.." She giggled and poked his chest yawning then blushed when her stomach grumbled. "I need to eat.. magic burns a lot of energy..."

Jacus smirked, "I swear, it gets harder and harder to tell you and Drago apart everyday I spend with you two... Mom is making food and should be done in not too long." He put his hand around her and sat them both down on a bench in their yard under a flowering tree.

"Apples..... these are apple blossoms.... I love the smell they give off.." She sighed and lay against his chest starting to hum a song, then sang it in her native language, about nature and the death and rebirth of plants during winter and spring.

Drago lay at their feet, far enough away so they can get up but close to the tree.

Jacus just relaxed to her song. Snow came over purring and began to lick on of Drago's paws. 10 minutes passed until Catheine called them in for dinner. Jacus got up and walked inside.

Drago cleaned snow's back and lightly paws at her head wanting to play.

Arwena followed Jacus in and sat down beside him. "Certainly was a eventful day today don't you think? Tomorrow I might look around the market... I would like a violin.... and a book on how to play. I think the sound would compliment elvish songs very well....=plus I get a bit of exploring in..." She said happily.

Jacus nodded, "Sounds like a good plan. I havent seen human wares in awhile."

Catherine smiled and handed them food. Tyrus started eating, "I go in to talk to the king tomorrow about the monster that bit me..."

Arwena nodded. "And it would be good to see more of the human city. " She started eating. I should tell you sir.... or write down the poison antidote and whom I think is behind the monsters. I can't say exactly, but I have a suspicion that one or perhaps a few of the dark elves are behind this, but it wouldn't be the king... he seemed surprised when Jacus gave him the letter......." She shivered. "I'd hate to have a vendetta, but if possible, I'd like to grow thorns in that orcish prince's bedroom so he can't turn without being pricked."

Jacus just sighed when he heard her threat, "Just forget about him... your better than him..."

Catherine chuckled, "You sound like me when i use to talk about my ex-boyfriend."

Tyrus laughed, "You never saw Catherine angrier."

"He tried to force me to be his wife then had his goons knock me out and according to Drago you threatened to burn the place down on top of them.." She poked Jacus. "But no, that's not anger, anger is like what happened today when that ignorant knight insulted me then called me practically a beggar, then kicked me. Trust me, unless you want a 850 pound polar bear charging at you, don't make a druid mad..... he's lucky you told me not to hurt him to much.... at least I gave him a scar as a reminder, elves could hold a grudge for a long time... look at us and orcs..... we're mortal enemies and have been for years."

((Thinking about joining my pack rp?))

Jacus chuckled a little, "It doesn't help that no one likes the orcs... and they don't like anyone else anyway."

Tyrus nodded in agreement, Catherine set more food out till everyone was satisfied.

((Most likely... since the other one was flawed... no one likes Rping a fat thing...))

Arwena ate and helped clean up when she was done. She decided to head to bed early tonight. Her body was still tired from lack of sleep, and although the nap she had helped, it wasn't enough. She went up to Jacus's room and changed into her night dress before slipping in his bed and fell asleep quickly. On the desk was her note to the king about her suspicion and the antidote for the beast's venom.

((You can be a medic..... we need one.))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((I see. I'll get to making a sheet with a not phat W-Wolf))

Jacus spent some time talking to his parents about him and Arwena before going to bed with her. He got down to pants and laid next to her. Kissing her good night, he fell asleep.

Arwena snuggled up to him I'm the middle of the night. For the first time during their trip, Arwena would be still asleep when he got up... if he could that is. She had her head on his chest and arm around him the other arm above him, fingers in his hair, and one leg hooked around his. She was definitely a snuggler... that was for sure.

((Merrrr...))

Jacus woke softly as he turned his head to Arwena. He chuckled to himself as he saw her wrapped around him sleeping soundly. He kissed her and slowly maneuvered himself from her grasp to get out of bed.