Syiren

How are you feeling?

I was having a great day... then I looked at the news.

I've been so busy cramming for exams and (nervously) preparing for my driver's test that I haven't even thought to look at the news. First time I heard of anything happening in Orlando, and Christina Grimmie... I'm heartbroken sad.gif </3

I suddenly have a chance to get out of the situation I'm in, which is a pricy apartment I cannot afford on my own salary, and move to a place where my girlfriend and I can live for free (gotta love family homes no one is living in at the moment) and she can recover fully without any of the stress that caused her to get sick in the first place.

Now the only problem is getting free of all the things we have to do here before we can move, as well as the moving process itself of course. I want this to happen so badly, but so many things that could go wrong... nervous and excited and hopeful, I guess.

Cold. I mean, it's winter and foggy outside. And coldy. Balance has gone zero-gravity, muscles hurt, just ech all around. Not going to put my air conditioner on because hibernating butterflies are in my room, don't wanna move elsewhere in the house because my coughing's probably annoying. But I did get given a gorgeous 1930's fur coat yesterday and it works wonders <3

Sad. Just watched the last episode of this show I've been watching. There are other seasons of the show, but they won't have the same characters that I've grown to love and appreciate.

It's a dumb reason to be sad, I suppose, but everything in my life has been rad lately, so I suppose I have to be sad about something, ah.

Horrible. I don't know if I'm catching something, getting a sinus infection or its just allergies, but I feel like utter crap and my sinus/sinuses are on fire.

Edited by Syiren

Now that I don't have that old b at on my back I feel great...

Life is good...

Sickly, bad bad food poisoning. Also pretty tired and anxious.

Not bad, but physically tired. I could hardly sleep last night.

Feeling very motivated! Now, hopefully this motivation will stick with me. That would be great.

Alright. Kind good and angry at the same time. I don't understand when people can be so stubborn, unreasonable and obsessive and this bothers me no matter how happy I can be.

I am rolling on the floor laughing at how some big fat fake phonies try to act so innocent and think that they are really pulling it off when everyone can see right through them.

Desperate, almost to the point of sadness, but you would be too if there was a game that you have been wanting for two years.

Most days, I can ignore it, but right now, I'm just begging that my things sell, so I can have the money to FINALLY buy the game. ;^;

I survived father's day with my dad so that's good.

Working really hard on a fanfic that seems to have taken over my lifeXD