Syiren

How are you feeling?

A little nervous about work tomorrow. Tried to get ahold of my boss today and I couldn't, so things are kind of up in the air about tomorrow.

I'm a little worried about this storm that is brewing outside, but other than that, I am in a very good mood and a very good place and life is good.

I've been pretty dang happy all day for no apparent reason.

Edited by riyuuan

Good, just a bit down because I PMed someone I shouldn't have. rolleyes.gif

Tired, was feeling depressed earlier, but I'm feeling better now.

Great, absolutely great! No, not really. I'm probably on the verge of being super lonely. Great.

Thing is, if I had not of slept so long, I would have felt better, and I probably wouldn't be feeling lonely. Oh, and yeah, I missed out on eating yummy food, so that's something.

I'm never sleeping again..

Today I am happy.

My leopard gecko, Zenya, has turned two years old today! Happy Birthday, young lady!

She got to have silkworms and hornworms as birthday treats. smile.gif

Exhausted and fatigued.

Edited by Sean175

Pretty comfy. Got cool air blowing over me, enjoying some virtual snuggles and a stream of my favourite videogame.

Hope others will eventually feel as nice as I'm feeling right now. c: Sending good thoughts to all you tired/sad/etc people out there. <3

In shock and heartbroken. My 8 year old 4# Chihuahua died suddenly last night from an internal spontaneous hemorrhage.