Syiren

How are you feeling?

Tired.

Partly because my next two shifts are day shifts, so I gotta swap my sleep pattern over.

Partly because whatever the water company is doing in the fields, it is literally shaking my house at times, so daytime sleep would be impossible anyway.

I feel a bit exhausted from work, but content for the most part. smile.gif Excited for my roommate to come home. Excited for Wednesday and my trip to the lake.

I just watched the animated Disney short "Feast" and managed to start to cry about 3 seconds in, cried though the credits, and have been crying for another half hour. I don't know what's wrong with me! I had to go scrape up all my pets and hug them (kind of against their will).

Very lazy and a little sleepy... Also, Clya I know how you feel I have Migraines constantly dry.gif

Mentally a-ok, but physically been stuck with a nasty cough for like a week or more now. Pulled muscles around my ribs so breathing hurts and coughing hurts even more and apparently what I have runs the risk of becoming a chest infection. Yay.

Relaxed and not tired finally.

A traumatic surgery to my hand yesterday so i'm not feeling verry good.

I'm sitting home and cannot do my 2 jobs. Boring it is.... but At least I have my dragons

Drunkenly satisfied.

see, I had a girlfriend once, very long ago. Call her Kitsune.

And I loved her. Thought that maybe she'd be the one for life. Then she cheated on me.

And again. And again. And again. And again.

Five times. Stupid me for accepting her back after the first, much less the fifth.

Then she left the time-zone. And I went out six months later assuming that I'd soon follow her as her husband, as she promised me.

She didn't even recognise me at the airport. Her own fiancee.

And she had a new fiancee.

Turns out that she split with that fiancee because she cheated on him. Then split with the father of her daughter because she cheated on him. And cheated on her next boyfriend.

Ten years. Ten long years, wondering what I did wrong.

Guess what? Nothing, except be an idiot.

I just wish I had known that ten years ago.