Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling a little worried about tomorrow, the 4th of July in the US, Independence Day.

Every year people who shouldn't even be allowed to have matches accidentally burn themselves, anyone around them, and sometimes people's houses down with fireworks that they've obtained legally or illegally. Every year same thing.

I'm feeling nostalgic and a bit sad for the days when I and my friends would spend hours in the DCRPs section. I miss when a roleplay there could advance 50 pages in a day, when there were 10+ pages of DragCave RolePlays to choose from.

Happy, but after leading Cyda Luva83's post... Yeah, getting nostalgic and a little depressed. Those were the days!

Other than that been quite good for once, other than a headache that's now going away.

Sigh... That went away quick.... Sad.

Edited by Sean175

A little worried about my appointment tomorrow. I'm worried that because I'm not suicidal yet, my doctor might not think there is a need to change my medications. Or she might refuse to give me a doctor's note for work, which I really need since I missed both days last week.

Not so great. Long day. Just spent 8 hours in a car to go get my friend, who is also my officemate. Her and her advisor (who also happens to be the department head) were out in the field and got their car stuck. When he went to jack the car up, he had a heart attack and passed away. She waited about 9 hours for us to come pick her up. She feels guilty since she was the only one there and he was the one jacking the car up (advisors tend to insist doing things like that, though). We were two hours into our drive before his wife was even notified. She just sat there all day wondering what was going to happen to his body and thinking that she'd have to talk to his wife when she got picked up. Everybody sent the faculty that came with us a couple updates, but nobody really talked to her. She hasn't even told her parents because she doesn't want them to worry if she can't come see them. Her plan is to buy a ticket back to China and spend the rest of the summer with her family. I hope she can get a ticket back, I hope she can deal, and I really hope she comes back to school. <3

And now it's 2 am (we just got back), and I can't even sleep. I've gotta go in and work so I can run samples, as I'm driving back home Friday and my advisor insists we have to get samples done this week.

I just can't wait to sleep. And can't wait for my mom and my roommate to wake up so I can call them.

I'm alright. Could be better.

@Sock, I'm so sorry, that sounds awful. Gods.

Edited by Silverwinter

My mouth is so sore right now. I had a dentist appointment today and I had a feeling I had a cavity in one of the teeth on the top right. Sure enough, I had not one cavity, but two! The dentist had to use the numbing agent twice so my mouth feels so sore. I have two holes in my mouth thanks to the needle he used. I haven't been able to bite on that side of my mouth because it is so tender.

I'm in love wub.gif That's how I'm feeling. I want to shout it on the top of a mountain.

Trepidation. My career may just shoot off in a new direction.

Accomplished. happy.gif I was struck by some random bout of domesticity and ended up cleaning the entire house, did laundry and dishes, weathered out the bedding sheets and made the beds, watered all indoor plants, cleaned out the stench from the microwave, prepared dog food, threw out the garbage, and baked a raspberry cake. Now I will take the dog for a walk.

And the day isn't anywhere near over yet!

A little annoyed. It's awful hot today sleep.gif

Super excited!

I'm going up to DC/Chantilly to see the National Air and Space Museum, so I'm super stoked! ^-^

Stressed and extremely Anxious. sad.gif

Super excited!

I'm going up to DC/Chantilly to see the National Air and Space Museum, so I'm super stoked! ^-^

that's awesome Clya! I hope you have a great time. Maybe your next raffle should be space themed.

This is one of the worst panic attacks I've ever had and I'm so scared

I'm feeling like a deflated balloon.

I've been wide awake and kind of hyped all day, and now I'm starting to run out of "air" so to speak. I feel awful right now, if I'm honest. Gotta love having issues with getting to sleep.

mild headache, but otherwise alright.

Feel refreshed, though today is Monday and I went to work.

Greatly amused. Also a little bit agitated but that's going away.

Have a mild headache. I took some medicine and had a cup of water, but it doesn't seem to be kicking in. Maybe it's hunger related?

Aside from the headache, I'm feeling content.