Syiren

How are you feeling?

My computer isn't working again, so I have to use this laptop which isn't that great to play games on. But other than that I'm fine. Taking anxiety medicine again, and it is hopefully going to help me.

Just kind of... treading water with the whole depression thing. If I weren't tired I would probably feel empty. Hopefully i'll remember to call in a refill today.

Really bad again. It's been so many bad days now, all I feel is tired. Finding it a tough thing to keep going.

I bought my boyfriend and I new phones on Monday.

Our old ones were incompatible with Pokemon Go xd.png hehe

Still happy about that xd.png

@Sock, I'm so sorry, that sounds awful. Gods.

Thanks. <3 I'm feeling much better, but I don't think my friend is feeling better yet. </3

~

I'm feeling good about myself from yesterday! Finally pretty much finished cleaning out my room (I went to college not far away, so I never really cleaned out my stuff for my mom). Four bags of trash, two boxes for the thrift store, and a box and a half of stuff for my mom's "store" (she's an elementary school teacher). And I got to go see my first WTNV live show!

Overwhelmed. Too much going on, and no outlets to process.

Overwhelmed. Too much going on, and no outlets to process.

Completely that in a nutshell, only with an added stress headache on my end. sleep.gif;

A few "friends" are talking crap about Pokemon and I'm trying to keep my cool.

It's really, really hard not to say something.

user posted image

inebriated and excited. This will probably be a constant state for most of this weekend. its TFcon! So excited.