Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

I just realized Esko is 6'0" at 16. Holy censorkip.gif that's tall for such an age. However, not impossible since I had a friend at that height around that age. Aha

Eh, I'm 16 and last I was measured, I was 1.82m (ie. 6'0"). :3

Edited by KuroKishi

Damn all you tall boys!

Since 12 years old (now turning 21 in five days), I have been stuck at 5'0" (60 inches, 152.4 cm) tall.

Edited by Narvix

My cuz is over six foot and six months younger than my 16 yr old sis. I am 5'6", an inch taller than my sis, and I am in middle school lol

Us young'uns sure got taller...

Anyways. Let's wait for Sammy's forms, wrap up pairing order and get to RP-ing.

That is what we all were thinkin, bro.

I'm drawing so many pictures of Alis right now. I think I might post a few of them but I'm not sure.

I wanna try Sasha at least once. Esko...maybe. Last time I tried to draw a guy, I didn't even make it through the HAIR.

I might just have a drawing of Blake up sometime tomorrow... and if not, I have a picture (that was a model of sorts for making Blake's features) which I can put up.

OH MY GODNESS THAT PIC IS AMAZING!!! I wanna try making it my avatar, but sadly, that might not work. It won't let me to THE Esko picture, so...still will try! Nice putting David in there too next to Sasha. Does that say something? with them. You can do better? I really want to see that? It makes my drawing look like stick figures.

I made some sketches of Alis in the uniform and in her Vice Reflector. The cape is part of her Vice Reflector but it can be heavy and slow her down so she might ditch it during fights.

Also, are we planning on starting soon? And is this going to become the OOC?

Edited by pudding

Pudding!!! That's amazing!!

Awww you drew the uniform I designed and everything ^-^

And holy crap, her Vice Reflector is adorable.

And... Yes I can do much better.

I WILL do much better.

And I'm glad you like it ^-^

It won't let me put the pic as my avatar -.- oh well it is still saved to my camera roll!

Also, sometime soon, I might get my own laptop! It is from one of my dad's friends, and if dad can get the viruses off for a reasonable price, and if he puts stuff like Word on there, I can have my own laptop before high school! In my own room! I CAN FINNALY HAVE MY OWN DEVIANT ART!! I only say THAT because the iPad internet thing blocks it, catogirizing it as "adult." Though I don't find it too accurate, for it catogirizes Tumblr as p o r n. *washes mouth out with soap*

Esko looks bad *ss in that sketch. Love it! Totally how I would imagine him. Aspen is a lucky girl You really have talent!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

*pats Thael* it is okay. I wish I could see deviant art, my sis has one and it looks so fun...:0

I can stare at that sketch all day...

Now you're all making me wish I could draw. Oh well, I'll live. So... We're still just waiting on that one character to be accepted? (And to discuss height, last time I checked I was around 5'7'' I believe? No sure if I grew since then or not...)

Did anyone else notice we're on page seven now?/shot

ANYWAYS are you going to tell us more about which sin is on which continent or do we have to wait for that information?

*totally didn't just add in my question simply to make this post relevant*

Edited by psyshock

I hope you still have room enough for one more.

Name: Atlas Angelov

User: Astrodeath311

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Elemental Affiliation: Light

Vice Breaker: Sol and Luna. Sol is gauntlet that Atlas fits over his marked hand. It is studded, but with a quick gesture, the paw suddenly becomes a claw. Sol extends down Atlas's arm some, so he can still deliver hammer-handed blows. Luna is one part of a pair of greaves. He gave the other piece to his partner to symbolize them coming together. Neither of these relics impede movement, but are made of strong enough metal to still offer worthwhile protection. Atlas can also use Sol to deliver ranged blasts of searing light.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Mark Colour: Light blue.

Romance with Partner: Aye!

Appearance: Atlas stands at 6'1", towering over most of the people he associates with. He comes in at a lean 150 pounds, with a muscular build that he takes care to maintain. The man keeps his brown hair short, and his beard long. Amber eyes bore like drills into his enemies eyes. Atlas' gaze is intense, and a defined jaw-line and cheekbones do nothing to hinder that purpose.

Casually, Atlas cares little for his attire. Usually, he'll throw on a gray tee which showcases his muscles, complimented by denim-coated black jeans. A belt, although not necessarily needed, pays its respects to the entire outfit. The belt itself is made out of fine leather, although it's become faded with use, and the buckle is not particularly special. In addition to said belt, Atlas wears a chain on his jeans to dissuade any potential pickpockets from making him their mark. He wears his father's analog watch on his left hand. His choice of shoes, however, changes according to the situation. Usually, he wears simple white socks and gray canvas sneakers.

History: Atlas was born to a couple by the name of Markus and Sophia Angelov. They were a good couple, got along well with others, and then finally decided to try for a baby.

Atlas won out in that race, but his mother didn't. There weren't many complications with the pregnancy, no more than you'd expect normally, but the doctors did all they could. His mother died during childbirth, and while his father tried his hardest to fight through that grief, did not. The man turned to alcohol and cigarettes, but still providing enough for his son that Atlas wouldn't resent him for it. Usually, Markus was a calm and collected man. This carried over into the drunken form of him; occasionally, however, he'd get all riled up. But one night, he snapped a little-- nay, much worse than usual. You see, a resentment had been growing in his mind for some time now. Ultimately, Markus blamed Atlas wholeheartedly for taking the love of his life away from him. Now, a normal boy when struggling against a drunk father who vehemently dislikes you? Something horrid would happen. Yet Atlas was not a normal boy. His power manifested in a great glow of light, and while the man was blinded, Atlas slipped out through the back with nary a possession to his name.

Personality: Atlas is stubborn, but wise and insightful. He sticks to the sidelines, letting actions speak more loudly than words, but has a deep baritone that demands attention. He is sympathetic to those who come from the same 'story' as he does, abusive families and abusive homes. He's brash in the good way, strong and energetic. He carries himself well, sits up straight in class, and is well-spoken. However, he doesn't trust many other people than himself.

Other: Knows mixed martial arts. Before Markus flipped the censorkip.gif out, he paid for Atlas' training.

Okay I am very briefly looking at posts in this thread and see that Chaos is saying I'm his last hope AND GUYS I HAVEN'T EVEN READ ANY OF THE CHARACTER SHEETS. I have literally no idea who belongs to who EXCEPT that David is Chaos' character and he wants me to make a character for him.

I will be reading this whole thread and making my characters tomorrow! If I don't, then someone please slap my hand.

Well he did say that some sheets were close. I chall-I MEAN, I with you luck. I think not looking at the other's sheets is fair cuz you don't know what can happen. he did also say that yes, you were his last hope. *feels a bit nervous inside*