Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

You know, I've actually been thinking a lot about it since you brought it up the other day... And the more I do, the more I actuslly seem to be warming to the idea X3

I'm not saying 'yes' yet... I know for a fact we have at least three more characters on the way thanks to a PM I just got, not to mention Sammy...

But I cannot deny the idea that they'd be really cute together >_> *coughs*

And Pffft yeah, David's reaction if she were being hyper would be something like...

David casually leaned over, brushing a stray lock of rusty red hair away from his face to fix his partner with a look of faint amusement. "Calm down. Keep running around like that and you'll sprain something," he said dryly, his tone belying a level of sarcastic playfulness that he rarely let show.

I'm aware you probably meant something more serious, like 'attacking an enemy recklessly even though it's sheer suicide' - in which case David... Would be almost as bad as her, actually. That scene idea just occurred to me xd.png Though, back in topic, his protective instinct would kick in and get him to try and calm them both down... Which actually would probably be a huge help in controlling David's own impulsiveness.

And yeah, don't worry, I've been told they're supposed to be somewhat unsettling XP

Thael, you are a good writer. However, seeing a constant streak of shouting/drama/caplocks in several of your posts in a row alongside the similar, uppity, attitudes/characters gets old and boring....

You only fail if you don't learn from the criticism and better yourself. :\

Care for us to get back on the subject of the thread?

It's sounding like David and Sasha will be a pair?

And, there was improbability with making Alis and Blake a thing, right? Can I volunteer Latoya to be with Blake and Antonio with Alis then?

Thoughts on those two sets?

David's still open right now, actually, though I am leaning slightly towards Sasha XP

Unless you think he'd be good with Allis?

Okay, so I just have to wait. I have other things to do while waiting for the rp to start and partnerships finalized. Forum Games section is great for that xd.png

I'd be fine with either of those so whomever has a preference can decide. If Esko wants David and Sasha, Alis and Antonio can pair up.

Wow... so apparently lots of stuff happens while I'm at school....

As for Chuan Li's Reflector it would probably be more defence centred seeing as he is in close combat typically, but at the same time not hindering his movement. Also I will probably be sticking with the heightened sense of reading where movements would lead. Does that mean he would also need some sort of eye-piece to go along with it. At the same time I could also go more for an emphasis on speed, rather than defence, giving him more time to react to whatever it is he perceives. As for the form? I am undecided. IF I do want to go traditional with his fighting style it would probably just be modelled on traditional kung fu style clothing?

@psy- I know, right? Well. Then again, I have a school IPad, but still, can't use DC forums in class lol

Btw, pudding, cute avatar! Just sayin

That's perfect, scrap everything I said about what his reflector will do. It will simply be an eye-pieces exactly like that. -truck of bricks falls from above-

Gotta wait for Sammy, then we are good to go? Looks like it may be David and Sasha unless Sammy comes in with something better?

EDIT: anybody notice that after I posted my interest, people kinda started flocking here? Like I sparked interest! I feel special :3

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I am starting to think that the eye-piece thing could be like a holo-visor of some kind and lets say if he needed to wear glasses anyways, it wouldn't be out of place at all! it would simply be a replacement for his glasses! (alternatively if he were to lose his normal glasses he has a spare pair on him at all times!)

I honestly never played a character with glasses before and I think I am warming up to that idea... The wonderful things you come up with while eating dinner. Almost as great as the ideas you get when trying to go to sleep or if you are waking up or if you're in the shower.

I quite like the holo-visor idea! Glasses shall rule the world!

And, if Chuan Li's Reflector does focus on movement prediction, it could also help guide Thel in deciding where to aim next.

Playing a character with glasses is pretty fun. If you can't think of what to do, you can always fall back on them fixing/adjusting/cleaning their glasses.

Huh, I can keep that in mind! I have glasses myself, so playing a person with glasses would be a cakewalk.

(( NARVIX YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL THE SECRET OF GLASSES-WEARING CHARACTERS. Now Rose's effect is lost...

In other news, will this be becoming the OOC or will this be the IC with the OOC being another open topic? I'll move my post over to that if so.

And, according to Narvix, I need to edit it too.

Edit: I suppose currently the plan is to tone down the craziness but they will still hold the same mindset. The ring between them makes their link quite powerful. :I ))

Edited by Thaelasan

*clears throat*

Right. First phone post ever.

The way Alis and Blake will work together is simple: light creates shadows. The ones it eliminates would be equivalent to the ones created, too. So while it would be hard at first for him to make use of shadows, adaptation from both sides would improve both their abilities, as well as provide an unique variant of cooperation.

Now, if you think they're not matching, that's another thing entirely. But powers would be, at worst, a temporary setback.

Thael... did you honestly post in-RP.

Edited by KuroKishi

Yep, Esko, that's pretty much it. No one feels exactly 'right' for David so far... They just don't seem to click to me. It's pretty concerning at this point o_o;;

Sasha and Allis tread the closest, but since Allis sea to be pairing with Antonio (?), David'll likely pair with Sasha... Unless Sammy's character is perfect for him, that is.

Come onnnnn, my last hope here...!

No pressure, Sammy, really

Edited by Millennium07

Your last.....hope? Not to sure what you mean by that.

Man, Mill, I REALLY wish I had drawing skill like yours. Then i could actually draw a GOOD picture of her..

We do have even pairs, correct? If not, I'm willing to make another wink.gif

I think Mill mentioned something about seven pairs. At least, once all the planned characters come, I think.

Excited for that Sasha drawing! It will also show how good I am at making char. desriptions. Maybe a drawing of Esko too? Not sure if I could describe his hairstyle. Traditional anime boy stlye? Dunno.