Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

NO NOT THAT ESKO NO MELONS

Only the first part is David xd.png the part about demons.

The second is a stupid Omake about Leo from Gambit

And the rest is actually my actual work for an upcoming video game :3

And Pudding um good point

Screw the numbers!

Maybe I'll increase the total count of Saints actually to accommodate

But yes all in once place to be fair

But-but...but MELONS!

I am a part of Gambit too, I can say melon stuff

Okay... so... yeah... I've got one more character coming, but here's my two siblings. They're open for alternate pairings, so...

Name: Rein Leimon

User: zakku_uchiha

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Elemental Affiliation: Dark

Vice Breaker: Scarf called Daybreaker, shrouding the bearer in a wall of darkness, masking them from view. It's primarily meant for espionage, reconnaissance and evasion. Since attacking exposes the bearer, assassination is not one of its key functions, not impossible, but extremely risky depending on the situation.

Ethnicity: Irish and Italian mix

Mark Colour: Gray

Romance with Partner:

Appearance: Rein

History: Rein grew up in a small town, in Northern Michigan, where everyone knew everyone. In middle school, Rein partook in archery, competing in regional and state tournaments a year later, taking third place in the Nationals by his freshman year of high school. Stepping back a grade, Rein joined a martial arts group, but only practiced the sport for three years, making his black belt, but feeling no form of enjoyment from the activities. By the middle of his freshman year, he and his sister were selected to participate in the Saints program.

Personality: Rein is quiet, but friendly, often displaying a pleasant smile when approached. Yet, despite his friendly nature, Rein isn't much of a people person, with very few friends in his hometown and fewer attachments to those outside of it. Despite this, if you are a friend of his, Rein is protective and loyal, lending a hand when needed and sometimes even when he's just around.

Other:

Name: Eleanor (Eli or El) Leimon

User: zakku_uchiha

Sexuality: Bisexual

Elemental Affiliation: Air

Vice Breaker: A pair of bracelets that look like metal bands around her wrists.

Ethnicity: Irish and Italian mix

Mark Colour: Light gray

Romance with Partner:

Appearance: Eleanor

History: Like her older brother, Rein, Eleanor grew up in the same small town. Yet, most of her life was spent rebelling and bickering. In her elementary years, she often got into trouble, getting into fights with other children and even arguing with teachers. As she got older, she often roamed around town, her brother having to come retrieve her when it started getting late.

Personality: Eleanor is an active, vibrant and energetic being. A tomboy, being the only girl and Rein being her focused role model. Her rebellious nature stemmed from the townsfolk trying to persuade her she needed to act like the girl she was and having her unwillingness to comply with 'stupid' rules. Also, she isn't afraid to get in other's faces and certainly isn't one to back down from a challenge. Some believe she picked up what Rein didn't get.

Other: Despite constantly bickering with her brother, Eleanor and Rein are actually rather close and Eleanor will often rely on him when she's scared or nervous.

Let me know if there's something that doesn't quite fit and I'll see about adjusting it. I figured a two year or so span with the Saints program would be sufficient, unless I missed something and they start either earlier or later.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

I like the idea of increasing the Saints slightly, just because of how rare the Light and Dark Saints are supposed to be and the fact we have so many of them.

So who are we waiting on now for sheets?

I'm half expecting people will be forced to drop simply due to the amount of people we have and time constraints. That, or we'll have to keep interactions between characters to small groups so people don't get lost in a massive number of posts.

Well, Mil did label the thread closed earlier today after establishing the last four spaces reserved by Sammy, Lilraaos and friend.

Dooooohhhhh we still need to sort out pairs! We only how many?

OH NO I'VE RUINED LEO FOR ALL OF YOU

Sammy liked it as well so here is a sequal asdfghjkl

https://soundcloud.com/user586335057/saturday-04-10-am

(The joke is that in a story of mind Chi tried to kill Leo in cold blood)

ALSO WE ARE STARTING LATER YES

I'm a tad busy so will edit this post with details soon~

EDIT 1: Also Awww, thank you :3 I like making people laugh~

Edited by Millennium07

MELONS!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GAMBIT!!

Why, you ask?

So my character can work with Leo. And have melons :3

Guys, guys, guys.

Guys.

So guys. News. Finally.

We should be starting later today, as Lil and Req have put in their forms, and Lil has another character partnered with David now too.

So! It's time to decide on what to do about the rest of the partnerships. We've discussed it extensively, so it's up to you guys.

Refer to Narvix'a EXCELLANT list a few posts ago if you need help.

Unless of course you wanna decide in-RP, that'd be cool too! Don't feel pressured!

Lil's form should be finished soon! So get cracking!

Also ask any questions you have and I will endeavour to answer!

Don't worry too much about my two characters for the time being. I, more or less did it to reserve my spot. Tomorrow, I leave for some military training and will have no connection with the outside world. So... yeah...

Oh...okay, time to come up with a Sasha partner. runs and cries in a corner

So that leaves just 8 more charters to pair up?

Edited by psyshock