Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

Yes, precisely, Mil.

Pudding also makes a great point. That's why I'm hesitant about Latoya and David together in the long run because then that's two pairs of Wind and Fire. I would like to see variety among the pairings. Wind and Fire, Water and Fire, Earth and Wind, Earth and Water, etc.

I too like pudding's point. Even looking at the pairings we do have established there are no two pairs alike, and none of the pairs are two characters of the same element as well. If we do go for the RNG route than pairing Alis and Atlas as pudding stated could possibly be disastrous with the whole fainting problem that Light Saints can have.

I suppose characters paired up with the same element could have advantages as well, such as pairing their powers together to do bigger things than one could do alone. Even with two Earth Saints they could do larger scale things with less time than usual, which would cover one of their weaknesses of speed for their larger attacks and such.

Edited by psyshock

We're getting somewhere. That's cool. Using Narvix' idea and considering what pudding had to say on the matter, we've came up with something rather... unique, but at the same time agreeable with by the others.

And of course, m'lady. *tips fedora* Always here to help.

Edited by KuroKishi

Partner-wise, David is screwed without Sammy as I just can't see him gelling well with anyone whose shown up as of yet... He'd be bad for their health and/or vice versa.

But yes actually, that may make some degree of sense!

Except of course of two do fall in love they'll be totally screwed.

Which in and of itself could be interesting.

Name: Cassandra Nguyễn - She likes to be called 'Cash'

User: chicbecause

Sexuality: Pansexual/Leans more toward females

Elemental Affiliation: Water

Vice Breaker: Rings with sharp metal spikes on them.

Ethnicity: Who even knows. Her mother is like, Hispanic/Italian with some Swedish thrown in there, and her father is Vietnamese/Punjabi. So she's Histailinambish er somethin'.

Mark Colour: Black

Romance with Partner: Yes

Appearance: http://4everstatic.com/pictures/674xX/cart...apon-154666.jpg

History: She was born into a great family, they were well-off, sent er to a great school, were very accepting of her sexuality, which she realized at a young age, and she was always grateful. When she was 14, she started getting into fights at school. She would never answer as to why. The fights got progressively worse and she got thrown out of one school after another. Her mark appeared when she was 16 and they finally sent her off to this school.

Personality: She's incredibly fun and bright and happy around other people. She flirts with everyone, like, all the time, she'd be the girl to walk up to anyone you pointed at and kiss them. She has a very odd and poetic view of the word and she stands firmly beside it. If her personality had to be described as a body of water, she'd be a waterfall. She's loud and rushed, beautiful, and determined to bring about her own destruction. She will punch you in the face if you hurt someone she loves.

Other: She can't speak any other languages but English, but she can curse fluently in 6.

HI GUYS I DECIDED TO JOIN BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Edited by chicbecause

YES CHIC I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD JOIN YOU WERE JEALOUS OF US HAVING SAM WERENT YOU

Ahem. Accepted :3

Tempted to make a lesbian character for her now

*LE GASP* HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WE SUCK!?!??! I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THAT!

'Ello, Chic. Glad to see an old RP-er here. Welcome back. Do I get a cookie?

YES OF COURSE YOU GET A COOKIE. DO I LOOK LIKE A FACIST TO YOU? *gives cookie*

OMG YES PLEASE DO I WILL GIVE YOU A COOKIE TOO.

SAMMY IS MINE GUYS. BACKDAFUQAWAY.

David is screwed without Sammy? Does that mean that Sammy sent the app? *starts to lose hope for....*

No, it just means as things stand, I'm not sure he'd be right with anyone that's here due to clashing traits as David remembers more about himself.

But she hasn't sent it yet *nervous*

But anyway~

You all need to meet Morgan Hart:

Name: Morgan Hart

User: Millennium07

Sexuality: Heavily lesbian-leaning bisexual

Elemental Affiliation: Darkness

Vice Breaker: Minerva's Wrath - An ornate, curved staff with crescent blades on each end that can be used as a long bow

Nationality: Scottish, but speaks with an english accent

Mark Colour: Violet

Romance with Partner: Yes

Appearance: http://i61.tinypic.com/2j6a04w.jpg

About 5"7, she is deathly pale with pigmentless, red eyes and vivid purple hair. Whether or not she's just really weird genetically, or an albino with died hair is a closely guarded secret. She is rather slender and graceful, usually wearing stiletto heels go accentuate her build. She has a slight hourglass curve to her form, with a decent bust and flaring hips, but nothing spectacular. More muted and elegant, like the rest of her build. Her hair is curly and falls just behind her slender shoulders.

History: Morgan was born to pair of former Saints, and as such, they were rather lying when she was born. Nevertheless, they were thrilled to have her, and raised her with love and joy... For about five years, before they were killed by demons. She then lived in an orphanage for a further five years... Before being happily adopted by another former Saint, and current police officer. Although things were off to a shakey start, the two of them got on amazingly, and he always made sure to treat Morgan with respect and care. It should be stated that she's always been somewhat aware of her sexuality, and neither she, not Hatsuharu, her foster father, mind.

Personality: Morgan is INCREDIBLY charismatic. Her smile lights up a room and she is always surrounded by a gaggle of friends. This is because she learned from Haru (who told her innocently) exactly what attracts people to others. You see, she is massively manipulative and playful. She enjoys playing mindgames with people but isn't malevolent by any means... She's just fascinated by how to toy with the human mind. She is also a colossal sadist and gets off on inflicting pain, so don't piss her off. However, she is also incredibly opinionated and strong-willed. She isn't always on the side of Justice - a fact she is aware of - but she always does what is best for her and those she cares about. She is fiercely loyal and would die in a heartbeat for someone she loves. She also has a very complex relationship with her youngest cousin, Melody, whom is around the same age she is. On the one hand, she loves the girl, and on the other, Melody's father, Morgan's uncle, never saved her from the orphanage, and Melody herself is treated like a princess. So there is love there, but resentment too. But anyway yes. She is loyal... But is also really playful and manipulative. And a total flirt.

Other: That isn't her uniform obv. She wears a cravat with hers though instead of a bow and translucent proper tights and high heels as well.

And is my second character! To be shipped with Cash obv

Wait, so we're waiting on four characters? From who? Can we have a deadline for when sheets have to be in so we aren't stuck forever waiting on them? Because we do have an even number right now (I think).

Okay, let's do a count then.

There are 11 sheets posted in the front.

Add in my 1 that's not listed, makes 12. After that, there are three more sheets.

So, adding in the four that are being waited upon, that makes for a total 19 characters. We're short one for an even 10 pairs.

EDIT: Pudding mentioned Alis and Antonio being a pair. I'm kind of for this actually. Thel has Chuan Li. That leaves Latoya open from my trio.

Edited by Narvix

Chic, shut up! xd.pngPeople need to get that on their own~ No, I actually didn't even notice that |D I just wanted someone to have a dream set on becoming a good cook and having a restaurant.

Alis and Antonio is my favorite pair at the moment. I feel like it would work best out of all the people left, unless Latoya and Alis end up pairing up. But that's up to you, Narvix.

Tina Mowry? Like Sister, Sister? Cause, I don't recall any Disney film with a Tina in it...

Or, actually, are you referring to Tiana from Princess and the Frog?

Also, I just noticed, Mil. You added in Thel's Reflector but not Antonio's x3

Do you want me to gather up all of the Reflector descriptions/drawings into one post so you can add them all to the front?

EDIT: Yes, I'm all for Alis and Antonio since Chic sounds like she's making someone for Latoya.

EDIT2: Also, I'm still up for random pairings at the start :3 I'd like to see at least one of my characters struggle with the wrong partner for awhile before being reassigned to their final/actual partner x3

Edited by Narvix