RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

((Raven could you put BR's sheets on the first page please? Malak is open for reaction but, I want more information on them))

Madigan got hardly and sleep... unless sleeping with one eye open counted...he smirked at his own joke. He only had one eye. Instead he sat in a trance gazing at the fire. He snapped out of it when Rain jumped. "Where are you going?"

_____

Sarah was back in her uniform. She smiled. "Indeed I am.. I have a bag ready to go, complete with shoes. I got a call yesterday too that Tashsa gave birth to her cubs, three cubs.. I get to name them today! Come on let's go... " she heads to the zoo, opening it and smiled at Dotz. "I was hoping you'd be here, would you help me name Tashsa's cubs? One would be named Ramasses the second, after his father a white tiger.... his dad.... isn't around..... "

(( Done. smile.gif ))

"Thank you," he said politely, taking the menu and looking it over. "What are your specials today?"

"To get Raven back." She said, putting her armor back on, and drawing out Ekaitz, who hummed with power. Mackenzie drew back from the sword with a silent hiss. When she sheathed it, she slunk forward, glaring daggers at Madigan.

Cecelia took a few minutes to answer as she brought Ezekiel to his table, allowing him to sit down before answering quietly, "We have the panc-cake special and soup of the day..." Then she looked over to him with her eyes momentarily before meekly introducing herself and hesitantly taking her notepad out to get his order, "M-my name is Cecelia and I will be your server for t-today. What would you like to drink, sir?"

Edited by BabyRodent

Madigan looked around and sighed. "Take Anubis, his venom is both a painful substance and truth serum.... it works on demons, why not Angels as well?....I would go but.... As I said and keep saying... it's not my fight. I want only peace."

Anubis looked at Rain his spiked tail wagging.

_____

Malak headed to a dinner to eat before work. He had on blue mechanic overalls. His wings where hidden. When he stepped into the dinner he looked around. He was starving, he was so concerned with getting answers their he didn't eat yesterday, and the hospital food doesn't taste very good....

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Dotzrus nodded, "I have been forward to this. Please, lead the way." His voice seem troubled and he didn't make direct eye contact. After they walk a bit he looked at them with a smile, "...he cleaned up nicely. I see you both took a darkness bath."

Vorgin followed but kept silent when they got to the zoo, he was interested in seeing all the animals. He smirked at Dotzrus' comment though.

Sarah smiled. "Yes, he does... and I did to get rid of the zoo smell. " She stopped by her locker and put her bag inside then headed to the tiger enclosure, slipping into a door to get inside. Tashsa lay with her cubs, one white, the other two the normal orange color. "The white one would be Ramasses II.... the other two are a male and a female... what would you like to name them Dotz.." She picked up the two and carefully handed them to him. Their eyes were closed and the squirmed and whimpered softly.

By the time Malak entered into the restaurant, Justin went out onto the dining room to get another set of dishes into the kitchen for cleaning and to wipe down the table. He had to relax so that no one would see his suspicious eyes on the newcomers. A chill went down his spine and a twinge of pain hit his chest, particularly over his heart, carefully bringing one hand to clench it. But he brought himself to remain at peace so that he would do his work, carrying the dishes back to the kitchen.

Malak was seated and given a menu. The waitress made a comment about his tattoo on his lower right arm, the mark wrapping around it completely. On his wrist was a set of letters and numbers, EPH 10-17. After speaking to the waitress about the mark she left him to look over the menu.

Vorgin sat back and watched quietly.

Dotz took the girl first and cradled her. He walked over to the mother. He then spoke in a tongue unknown to Vorgin. With a nod he walked over to Sarah handing her the cub, "She is to be Soulessa. Soul for short." When he handed her to Sarah, her orange coat turned snow white. Vorgin looked with a confused stare towards Dotzrus. He in turn was waiting to recieve the boy.

Sarah blinked and handed him the male cub writing down the two names on a paper before setting Soul down next to her other brother letting her eat. She petted Tashsa watching them closely.

Before she could get Ezekiel's order, however, Cecelia was pulled and brought over to another table by one of the other servers, this time where Malak was at. She held her notepad in her hands as she stood nervously by Malak. Then she looked over at him and quietly spoke with her eyes down, "Excuse me. M-my name is Cecelia and I will be your server. What would you like to drink?"

Malak looked up. "Coffee please, regular coffee... Did you know, Cecelia is a name of the patron saint of music? ... you know, in the paintings I have seen she even has red hair like yours as well... quite a fitting name.."

Cecelia jotted down "regular coffee" on her notepad before pausing with a blush on her face. She looked away a bit to hide her flushed face with her right hand on her left pigtail. After a moment of nothing to say, she meekly spoke to Malak, "I-I'll go get your coffee, sir." Then she turned away from him and began to quickly make her way to the kitchen to get orders over to other tables.

Malak looked over the menu, deciding on what to eat before pulling out a black feather and looked at it intensely. It was scorched around the edges, but it still looked like a jet black feather. He sighed and slipped it behind his ear, wanting to keep it close. When he got his coffee he added two packs of sugar and slowly stirred it, lost in thought.

Dotzrus repeated, going to the mother and speaking in an unknown tongue. With a nod he walked over to Sarah, "This one is to be named Xel. Tashsa would like him to stand out." He hands him to her, his coat staying the same color."

Sarah wrote his name down and set him with his siblings, feeding Tashsa and the other tigers outside. "Dots.. do you wish to stay here while I show Vorgin the other animals? " She grinned, she wanted to show Vorgin the Fox bats she talked about, but those would be last.

((Jeeze I go to practice and this explodes. xd.png ))

Ezekiel was about to speak when his waitress was dragged off. He frowned, and set the menu down. With the flick of his fingers, tea appeared on the table before him. He took the sugar, stirring it in, and sipped at it. He nearly choked however, as a wave of power washed over him. Setting down the cup, he scanned the diner intently. That was an archangel's power. But there were none here he could see.

Rain nodded, and smiled, and then set out with Mackenzie. "Do you even know where she's at?"

"Yes. Not in The Kingdom." Rain soared along side her, after she had manifested black, bat-like wings from shadows. "Try as they might to hide it, I can still sense her presence." She slowed some to allow Anubis to keep up. "Yeah, that's real helpful in this huge world."

"They wouldn't have gone outside the city."

"And how do you know that?"

"Why does it matter? You serve me, and have to do what I say." That earned her a hiss, but at least she was no longer being questioned every ten seconds.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Anubis was quick as fire, his form weaving in and out of the shadows, fangs dripping and eyes glowing like lamps. He looked happy to have a chance at fighting something strong, his tail slicing off branches as he bounded through the trees.

Cecelia received a small tip from a leaving table after carefully setting plates down for guests to have their food. She was then brought back to Ezekiel's table to which she meekly apologized to him, "My apo-polozies, sir." She noticed the tea but didn't think much of it as she thought that one of the other servers brought him his tea. With the notepad in her hands, she quietly asked Ezekiel when she brought her eyes to him momentarily, "Have you decided on what to eat?"

Justin, having come out with a rag, headed to an empty table by Malak and began to wipe down the table, keeping an ear for Cecelia. He was unaware of Malak, however, as he was focused on his job.

Dotzrus nodded and stayed with the Tigers, speaking in the odd language the rest of the time.

Vorgin followed her, "Who knew he was into tigers..." He followed her to the bats and smiled, "Cute little guys." He looked around, "Wouldit be safe to... Open out my wings here?"

"Yes, yes, it's quite fine." he replied with a light accent. "I'll have the pancake special, please. Are you alright, dear?" Zeke tilted his head, observing her body language. She seemed to have drawn in on herself.

((For the record, let's just say Zeke looks like Tom Hiddleston.))

Malak looked at Justin. "Is she your sister? You two look alike. Cool tattoo. " He raised his arm showing his own marking. He sipped his coffee.

____

Sarah laughed, a bat was on her back, nearly dwarfing her with it's huge size. "They aren't little. I think they wouldn't mind.. this is Red... He is my favorite.." She fed the bats pieces of fruit and giggled at the one on her back licked her ear. "Apparently he can smell the darkness on me... shouldn't you be sleeping Red?" She giggled again as he flapped off and hung on a tree branch in the enclosure.

(((Geahhh! *faints* damn you angels! Why so smexy!!))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Vorgin shook his head, "I meant safe from other humans around... I don't want to get you fired." He turned and he poked noses with another bat. "Hello there..."

Sarah smiled and pointed to the shutters high up. "They can't see us... oh... that's Lucy... She seems to like you..." The large bat flicked her tongue at him and tilted her head. Sarah gave her a apple slice and the bat ate it. "Come on.. any other animals would wish to see?... I would wait on the wings... female bats like males with large wings..." she giggled again."don't want a bat hitting on my guy!"

(By George, you're right!))

Cecelia jotted down Ezekiel's order on the notepad before looking over at him, a glint of her glasses gave off in the light with her blue-brown eyes at him. There was something about him that made her have attention to him for more than 10 seconds. "Yes..." she softly responded before looking down at what she wrote down. "The special won't take l-long. Anything else you want to have?"

Justin heard Malak's voice and looked over at him with mismatched eyes. He saw the tattoo, not recognizing it. "Yes, she is..." he responded suspiciously at Malak. "We get that a lot. Though our eye alignments are different."