RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

((Yah.. no...killing anyone in the shop! I want them blissfully ignorant to all of this! They add a bit of comic relief if they blow this whole thing off like some fluke. The serious rps get to me and I like a bit of comic relief. Although... they are Npc's... I've grown attached....))

"Waoh hey censorkip.gif*, cut that out! I got a wicked right hook and not afraid to use it. Anyway that sounds like the newbie. Showed up for work and left. Did you check his apartment? They might have skipped town for all I know. I just dropped them off at a abandoned shack near the edge of town. Creepily place, got horns and bones inside. That's all I know and no one in the shop knows where they live or the fact he even has a sister. You won't get anything out of them." Ken snapped tanking the cross off the wall and pointing the blessed silver at her.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Shadow whimpered, "I want to be with both of you... I am both of you... Please don't be like this..." Vorgin gave a small smile, "Shadow has been getting smarter... It's getting that from you. I'm just a being of power... Not smarts."

((Lillith wasn't planning on killing anyone in the shop, but she likes to toy with humans with threats. She's... complicated like that.))

Lillith only glared at Ken when the mortal pointed the blessed silver cross at her as if she was a demon. Then she focused on the cross before reaching out and gripping it, causing it to melt down onto Ken's hand as it began to burn her own skin from the touch. Lillith only growled as she released the cross and looked down at her own hand to find it burnt, before looking up at Ken again. "Very well, then..." she spoke again, this time a little more cold and bitter as she took a couple of steps back and snapped her fingers for her attire to change in front of Ken and the copper snakes to return to her and form into the copper bracelet again. "Thank you for the information." Then she turned away and made her way out.

On her way out, Lillith bid to Ken without looking back, "And one more thing, my dear. I'll return here if I don't find them." Then she walked out of the car shop to make her way to locate the abandoned shack.

"Flattery will get you no where with me filthy low life. Get out of my house!" She snapped at him... then fled to her room. Try as she might, when looking at him she couldn't get angry at him. "You made that deal, didn't you? She gives me the creeps. I don't like her one bit and you still bargained with her. I've seen this before. She wants us to play bait, not caring for our safety, and she harms a helpless young girl for information. I can smell human blood on her, she reeks of it! You're forgetting I was once human too! Just because I'm a ice demon doesn't make me a cold heartless wasteland... as for you... I'm surprised yours isn't a black hunk of ash by now. "She snarled from the safety of her room. It was pitch black and her two colored eyes glowed in the dark.

Ken dropped the cross as it burned her hand when hot. She called a sister and the woman came, lighting incense sticks and spreading holy water on the doorways and windows. She might not be religious, but she knows a dark soul when she sees one. The sister left and the people continued to work.

Vorgin sighed, "I agreed to talk with her again, I didn't accept any deal... And if I do... I want to give my wish to you... I can request she not hurt the human... If she doesn't agree, I can drop out..." He sat on a chair by her room, "I am a low life. My heart is dark and full of hate... I won't deny that... You were the oh person who made me feel love. If you want to take that away from me... I'll curl back up into my corner, and lash out at everyone like I used to... That's the only future I have without you... But with you... You and Shadow, I have love... A family... A future."

"Stop that! Damn it to hell! I can't.... stay mad at you when... you start getting all soft on me!" She said, as she peeked around the corner with her blue eye. "She must swear to never hurt a human, her and her snakes. As long as she lives." She walked out and wrapped her tail around his leg and say on his lap, her nose in his neck. "Just... forgive me please... You're the only man I ever let near me. I can't lose you... ... Shadow.. come here.. mommy wants both her dark knights near her...." She waved shadow over.

Shadow tipped happily as it wrapped around the two of them. Vorgin kissed her and smiled, "I promise to never kill a human... That is innocent... I'm not going easy on ALL of them..." Shadow licked Sarah and curled up to nap. Vorgin smiled and petted it. "So... Do you think of Shadow as our pet or our child?"

She petted shadow too. " In away our child... we did create him.. gave him energy to form himself.... Although, shadow is a pet name. Salem or Shade would be better, something that suits him being the manifestation of darkness..."She spoke softly.

Raven shook her head and pulled away. "This is different..." The wolf trotted off a few feet then stopped. "I'm not just an angel anymore." Her voice was quiet and melancholy, but her eyes were like stone.

((Aw poor Malak. Raven is being a butt.))

Smiling weakly, she slowly and carefully pulled him into an embrace. "It might have been only a few days, but you'd be surprised just how much I'd be willing to do for you."

"You're so very naive. Did you not know we had more halfbreeds among our ranks during that war? Now, if I do remember right, one of them had gotten caught up in a blood rage. Evidently, your precious one got in the way." Power rippled from Dotzrus, making his skin burn. "Do you know just which halfbreed it was? Come on, guess."

Edited by RavenWolf1010

After some time, Justin and Cecelia arrived at the condo building in the richer section of town, where they hurried up the stairs to the seventh floor and used the door key to open the door to the room before entering inside. Cecelia paused for a moment before checking to see if Zeke was behind them. Somehow, she had a feeling about him-- not just the fact that he was their Guardian, but that there was something about him that made her feel a bit more than she expected. Still, she gave a blush as she entered to the room and left the door open for him to enter in.

Justin, on the other hand, had located the folder with the papers in them and brought it over for Zeke to see. "Here it is," he spoke to the archangel before asking him with a suspicious tone, "Now what? Are we supposed to abandon this place like we did with the previous home?"

"You are to me. Nothing is going to change how I see you. Like a Lilly, means both death and rebirth. You are my Lilly...." he once again moved beside her. "And you know I mean every word. I will fight for you.... forever... if that is what it takes..." Malak said, his green eyes glowing.

((Stop being so butt raven! Malak is a angelic soul. A true gentleman, don't break his golden heart!))

Madigan tenderly hugged her back. "Even.. lose... your beautiful wings.... your.. the closest thing I have ever been to heaven... I.. I will try my hardest to protect you...it's been so long since I've had someone I... that I. ......" he blinked and swallowed hard. "All the boundaries I put up to keep people out and somehow you broke down every one of them. Anyone who has done that I have lost... I won't lose you too."

((Waiting for Dotz... on both.. how would Vorgan act being called daddy? I wonder......))

Vorgin smiled, "Well, what do you think Shadow?" Shadow purred, "I want what mommy and daddy want." Vorgin blinked, "...oh... Uh... Well I want what "mommy" wants... So you can choose Sarah." He looked a bit off when we looked down at Shadow.

Dotzrus yelled and blasted at the angel again, "I DONT CARE!! THIS ISNT ABOUT HER ITS ABOUT THIS WAR!" His anger blasted randomly in all directions. His eyes set on the archangel, "I blame myself for her death, I won't let you send me off the path I chose, the one where I kill everyone leading in this war."

She smiled. "Shade. It isn't too far off from your original name. " Sarah cuddled the little creature. "Everything is fine now little one.. mommy isn't angry at daddy anymore. " She kissed Vorgan's cheek. "See? Why I consider it our child now? What's it feel like being called a dad you old demon.. hmm?" She giggled and teased him.

Vorgin snapped out of his zoning out and have a slight smile, "It sounds... Odd and unusual... Not that I don't like it, I just don't know what think... As long as it's with you two though, I know it is a good thing..."

Sarah grins and blew a frosty breath on his face. "Where were you donning out too? You have a family now. Your mother's horn still is in the corner... I wonder how she would react being called nana..." She tilted her head slightly, looking at the demon horn in the corner of the room.

Zeke flipped through the papers as he quickly scanned them. He then slipped them into his jacket (that he wore despite it being mid-summer). "Unfortunately, yes. You still wouldn't be safe her. I'll get into contact with a few old friends and we'll set up a safe house for you two. In another city."

((Cue argument?))

He only smiled as his skin burned away further because behind Dotzrus, a group of angels burst through the door. They were not archangels, but rather Guardians and Lost Ones. "You thought she was gone forever? That her soul hadn't made it?" Coughing Raguel pointed to one of the angels in the back who slowly stepped forward. "Destroying us, means destroying her." His eyes glittered darkly as he observed Dotzrus's reaction.

"Then you are blind." She refused to put Malak in the crossfire. Now, outbursts were at random and if he happened to be near... She was afraid to think what would happen. "You may fight for me, but others will be fighting against you. I may be..."

Laughing softly, Rain gently cupped his face. "It's a lot harder to kill an archangel. Even if we seem sort of frail."

"You didn't seem frail to me when I met you. I could smell your power then. Almost like the ozone, I thought you would hit me with lightning and be with it.. but.. now.. you seem like any ordinary woman..." Madigan closed his only good eye leaning against her touch.

"I tried to free you from your bond. I guess it didn't work... and im stuck with a broken wing. " he sighed. "If it is what you wish, I'll return to the convent and protect the sisters. I wouldn't lift my sword against you...." He sat, head lowered on a log and sighed heavily.

Vorgin sighed, "I'm sure my mother would be... curious... but not upset. Especially now that you are a demon, she would be very accepting of you being my mate..." He brushed some of the frost from his face and puffed a warm flame in her face.

Dotzrus' face grew darker, "You disgust me... insult me by saying her soul is alive after I saw it torn up and shattered. I will not fall for your bluff. Killing you wont kill her, she is already dead, AND YOU INSULT HER BY SAYING YOU HOLD HER LIFE!!"

She sneezed from the smoke and steam that hissed up from the fire that hit her skin. "I.... really don't know how my mom would react, she died when I was very young... but my dad would find you interesting and pester me with questions about the afterlife. .... I wonder where my dad is.. in hell or heaven.... and if he is finally with mom...."

"Wait," Cecelia finally spoke up just as Justin was about to speak before taking out a piece of paper out of her bag, much to Justin's surprise, and showed Zeke the skull tattoo that she copied off from her father back at the hospital before. "I-it was on Da's ch-chest when he was hosp-pitalized." Then she remembered from her dreams and took some papers out to write them all down quickly, hoping that this would give them some clues as Justin watched.

"I dreamed that out in the forest, there was a tree with a face on it and a doorknob. I touched the doorknob and the skull mark appeared on my hand before I began to fall. But then I dreamed of a stone hut with the same doorknob and when I tried to open the door, the skull mark appeared on my hand again and I began to fall. Then I dreamed that the stone hut was there, but this time I had the key in my hands and I was about to open it. Finally, I dreamed that there was metal surrounding the stone hut and I brought my hand to it to break it down.

I need to see the papers immediately. This map that Mumma told me and Justin about must be among them."

Then Cecelia gave the paper to Zeke for him to read it before pointing to his jacket to get the papers so she could find the map.

As this was going on, Justin looked on with surprise at what his sister was doing. Then again, this is something that their father had told her to do and she figured that it would work. Then he said to Zeke, "Just trust her on this."

Edited by BabyRodent