RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

((I posted on our other rp.))

"If we fly, better take off on the roof. How much stuff do you have? How many trips would it take you?" She wondered where he has been living, and how long he was staying there. She looked up at him, ugh..... He always made her feel even shorter than she really was. Her head barely came passed his belly!

((Got it.))

Vorgin paused for a moment, "One trip... That's all. Just some personal items." He followed her to the roof. "You don't have to come if you don't want."

Sarah shook her head. "I am curious about where you live. I want to come... here I have a duffel bag to carry things in." She got the bag out of the closet and a rain coat. "It's quite the down pour out there isn't it?"

Vorgin shrugged. Picking her up, he lifted them both up and flew them over the city. Releasing an aura, He made himself invisible from below. After floating for a minute, he landed in front of the worn down shack that was his home.

((Raven!!...tongue.gif where is that girl?))

Sarah giggles and enjoyed the flight. When they landed she looked at the shack he had called his home. She walked up and pushed on a wall, then looked at him. "I've been in worse, but you're right, my apartment is a upgrade from this place. At least it doesn't fall over. Now you have a new home with me!" She smiled at him.

Vorgin nodded, "Your right about that. Don't worry about walking on it, I weigh more than I look, and it's supported me for over a month." He headed in, crouching to get under a fallen beam. Inside was dark but warm. There was a faint smell of blood, but the building wasn't even that scary, just old. Heading downstairs, Vorgin got to his room. Two drawers, a glass table, a wall with assorted bones, some not even human. At the end was an old bed with some holes in it. "Well... Ta Da..."

((I was reading and watching, but for some reason, I just didn't feel like posting. xd.png ))

"Wait, what?" She ran to catch up, straying at the fringes of the oddly lacking rain spot. "Archangels don't fall. Except for... Lucifer. What's going on? Everything seems whack."

"Oh.." She grinned, and cocked her head, seeming to be listening to something. "Someone else is here."

Dotzrus kept his pace, knowing they would have to walk a bit before meeting up. "Everything is out of whack... And I fear the worse is yet to come. While demons do as normal, the angel hierarchy is afraid and broken..."

Madigan looked behind him. "Who could it be? Anubis didn't smell anything.." he finished his scarf and looped it around her neck. "There, that'll keep you nice and warm. " he started knitting what looked like a bracelet out of the same fire like yarn.

____

Sarah was looking at the bones. "Hey the bones are cool.. is that a bed? Not much of one"

((Watching a movie)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Vorgin shrugged, "I'm not one for luxary... The bones are from people who tried to kill me. Angels, demons, humans. The only exception is that demon horn, that was my mothers. The only thing of her I ever knew. She died when I was young, my dad told me she hated me more than he did... But now I know he didn't have proof of that."

Sarah studied the horn. "It's pretty. My mom died from cancer when I was four. I only have foggy memories of her, just a warm hug and someone singing to me during a storm..... I have this. " She showed him a pair of white gold rings with a black Onyx gem cut in a diamond shape. Small rubies where on the second band. "My mom's wedding ring.... red and black where her favorite colors. It's the only thing I have of her."

Vorgin looked at the ring and smiled with an idea. He took the wedding ring and put it on the sharp side of the horn, "There, now our moms have met each other." He laughed and gave her back the ring. "Well, I at least want to bring her horn, the table would look nice in your home... anything else you want?"

She was looked at him. "You laughed.... hmmm.. well you're bringing that blade I gave you." That was more like an order then a recommendation. "You need your clothes, we could bring a few bones but get rid of the human bones... if someone where to find them in this place there will be a investigation, and that is not good. " She looked around.

Vorgin nodded, "Very well." He gathered things into a large burlap sack and carried it all with ease. "Well home, thanks for the shelter you provided me."

"It is a home... not just a shelter. Now come on.. let's head back.." She walked out of the shack, not even needing to bend under the board, one of the few perks of being short.

Vorgin nodded and agreement and flew them back. Landing on the room, he stopped and looked around, "To think this is were you held a dagger to my eye when we thought you were some innocent fragile girl."

"Oh censorkip.gif . That can't be good." Already, she pictured the world crumbling beneath the vie for power between the angels and demons.

Rain would've squealed in glee, but she caught herself, and instead threw her arms around him. "Thank you! It's beautiful." At this point, Rain was denying what was happening. Raven was still at the hospital. The Father was doing what he always did. The angels were in order. Everything was fine. But it's not. She looked up. "It's my brother." Her face hardened, and she pulled free her sword.

Madigan stiffened. "Uh huh......... are.. you okay?... " She was really starting to unnerve him. Yesterday she threatens to kill him, tonight she hugs him.. what the hell is going on? He grabbed his scythe and stood up. "Well Anubis isn't growling... so he doesn't want to hurt me.... or you... I think. "

______

Sarah grinned. "Then you quickly realized that I wasn't all that innocent and fragile as you thought. Let's get inside and out of this down pour!" She headed in and took off her shoes and jacket.

Vorgin quickly followed and dropped off the stuff in his room. Taking off his wet shirt, he put a towel around his neck and come out to the living room to dry off. "Well today has been slow... hope this rain stops... I hate water."

Dotzrus nodded, "No... it's not at all... I fear that angels and demons won't be the only problem if the world starts coming to an end... I can name four."

Edited by Dotzrus

"Makes sense... you are a fire demon..." She was drying off her hair, dabbing the towel on the long strands. "Want to watch a movie? I only have horror movies or action packed ones. It freaks out Debra when she comes over. I laugh at the blood and gore, she's hiding behind the couch, it's hilarious!"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

The angel was at the man's throat in a flash. "Sister," he said with a weary glance at the metal to his exposed neck. "I'm glad to see time on Earth has made you no less battle-ready." He gulped, and tried to push the weapon away, but the female angel held fast. "Why are you here?" She demanded, her steel-colored eyes taking him in. "Am I not allowed to greet my own flesh and blood?"

"It's been years, why now?"

"Because, the world is coming to an end." Rain's sword clattered to the ground, and her face paled in sharp contrast to the flame-hued scarf around her neck. "I don't remember you being one for such theatricals. Or scarves."

"What are they?" Mackenzie looked up at the approaching forest. Did every non-human live like cavemen?

Vorgin sat down, "I'm going pass on the horror... I've had my fill of bloodshed..." He sighed as he dwelled on his past... the past that angered him, the past that made him hate. The past that we wanted to disappear.

Dotzrus turned, face darkened by how grave the situation was, "Why, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Bringers of the end times."

((Hehehe.. even a human could tell her that! xd.png))

Madigan looked between the two and laughed. "The end won't start until the four ride again, and even I know that the only one who can release them is the one who put them into a eternal slumber and that is the so called Heavenly Father.." He frowned when Anubis snarled and Meela ran and joined him, fire swirling around the two hell dogs.

_____

Sarah sat beside him, thinking. "How about I tell you about the animals I take care of?" She snuggled close to him sighing happily.

"And if the Father is gone, just what is keeping them captive?" He turned back to Rain. "I'm surprised that you picked one so naive, Rain." Zeke was careful not to call her by her archangel name. Her old name. It had been long enough that the silly nickname had lost it's usual spring to his tongue.

"Who the hell are they?" The name sounded familiar enough, but otherwise it didn't ring a bell.

"...... and that is bad....... wait what? Just get the hell outta my cave! I don't hike all the way up here to be caught in a family fude. I don't want any part of this! " He growls shaking his sharp white horns at the other Angel. He would like to walk outside but he hated getting wet.