RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

Vorgin nodded, "uh, alright. Maybe I should visit tomorrow too if that wouldn't be an issue." He leaned against her happy to be with someone he loved and loved him.

Dotzrus sighed, "Bringers of the End Times... Conquest, War, Famine, and Death..."

Sarah smiled and kisses him. "I would love that..." She kissed him again. "Dear goodness, you smell amazing..." She burrowed her nose into his neck running her fingers through his hair.

Vorgin sighed, "And you still don't believe me when I say I use darkness to clean myself. Are you sure your not just attracted to my scent?" He leaned back pouring a glass of wine for both of them.

"No I believe you, it's just I love the smell of leather and spice... and there's something else too.... it just drives me nuts.... if you could bottle this stuff and sell it, you'd make a million bucks by the end of the month.... " She nosed his hair, almost purring like a cat although it came out like a humm. "The scent is only the half of it. You are a vary handsome man... but it's the troubled look in your eyes and the rough way you talk that I also love... " She curled up in his lap happy to be with him.

Color flooded Rain's face as Zeke angered Madigan. "Leave." The angel snapped at her brother, pointedly turning her back on him. Zeke's features softened apologetically as he realized his mistake. "Rain, I'm so-" The female angel's fist collided with his jaw, sending him staggering back, his Caribbean blue eyes wide with shock. He tasted blood, realizing he had a split lip, and had bitten his tongue. "You showing up in my hour of need does not justify your previous actions." She didn't bother looking up at him as she collected her sword. Zeke's face contorted in anger, shame, and finally defeat. "Is there-"

"Just... go." Rain could hear as his boots scuffed against the ground as he stepped back into the rain. Her shoulders sagged, and her knees bowed. "Always a pleasure."

"Sounds like a fun group. Are we almost there yet?" She was still dripping wet, and the cuffs felt like stone bricks.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Vorgin thought Sarah was being silly and praising him too much. Thinking for a moment, he spoke up, "Well... if you want... if a Darkness rinse smells so good... you could try one yourself."

Dotzrus and Mackenzie final make it to where Rain is. He stops at a tree and looks up, "Sometimes I wonder is Heaven and hell are reversed. I'm finding more nice demons and more corrupt angels..." He smirked and turned to Rain. "This demon would like help removing her angelic shackles. Power limiters. Something easy for you. Why? Well... why not?"

((Night))

Edited by Dotzrus

Madigan looked between the two of them confused. When he saw her sag he moved closer to her, speaking softly, although he didn't realize he was. "Hey... you okay? Sit down and rest alright? I you want to talk me and the dogs are all ears..." Anubis barked at the demon girl, it sounded more like a roar then a bark. Meela joined in smoke spiraling out of her nose and mouth. Madigan whirled around seeing the half Angel, but paying him no mind, it was the demon that made him nervous. "Leave her shackled! I'll tell you why! She is just as bad as any other demon! Killing for the sake of dragging souls to Hell, not only that but they make it a ****ing sport to hunt down half demons like me, and slaughter us for a laugh! I an God damned ****ing tired of running around trying to stay alive so that's why I came up here and you decide to bring a fully ****ing fledged demon up here!? I am ****ING done with this censorkip.gif! " He snarled his single golden eye flaming red, his hand where an inferno, the flames licking at his selves that was pushed up to his elbows, and he had a wreath of flames around the crown of his head. "Get away from here demon..."

((Madigan finally snapped... start running))

_______

"Really? I can? Ugh, that would be awesome! I can finally get that animal smell off of me.. I love animals, I just don't like smelling like one... " she grabbed her glass of wine and took a drink. "Where are you finding this wine? I only keep beer and whisky in the house."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Vorgin smirked, "I brought some and keep it in my room. But yes, you can take a darkness bath. Pretty much I create darkness in a liquid form in a bath. All you do is rinse yourself in it. No soap, no conditioner. Just the water. Soak a few minutes and then you're good. An added bonus, it creates clothing for you when you get out. That's why I don't have spare clothes, I'm wearing clothes weaved from darkness and then solidified into a fabric. As for the smell, I don't notice it. Must be different for everyone."

"Ahh... well I'm going to give it a try. Can I do it now? I really don't want to smell like the zoo anymore.. and I think I got a twig somewhere in my hair.. I can't find it though.." She looked at his clothes. "Certainly stylish, well.. in my prospective anyway..."

Vorgin nodded, "The clothing changes based on the person... So your personality will shape what the clothing looks like... All I know is that it will be black and fit you perfectly. Where is your bath?"

"This way.. " She led him to her room and into her bathroom. She sat on her bed waiting for him to be done filling the tub, dresses where hard for her to come by, being so short, and all the fancy ones where for women with long legs, so she thought of what kind of clothes the Darkness would form on her.

Vorgin held his hand over the tub and formed a dark aura around his hand. The tub slowly filled up. "The tub is done. I'll leave and give you privacy. I look forward to what you think." He leaves the bathroom. "It self dries so you don't need a towel."

Sarah nodded and got undressed and into the bath. The Darkness washed away her hair dye, leaving it a bleached white blonde. She couldn't smell the scent on her skin, but the animal smell was washed away. She got out and felt it forming to her. He looked at the full length mirror and gasped. "Oh my... I like...." She ran her fingers down the dress and giggled. She walked out into the living room, spinning in a small circle. " What do you think? Hopefully this doesn't go away after a while, I've only seen a dress like this for the stork like legs of the tall ladies."

Vorgin looked over and his eyes opened, "Oh my... You look amazing!" He walked over to her and held her around her waist, "It matches your natural color, I can't stop looking at you..." He kissed her and walked a circle around her, "The Darkness must like you a lot..."

Sarah blushed and stood still as he walked around you. "You really think so?... you speak like the Darkness is a entity, and has a mind of it's own... does it?" She watched him. "Oh and I think the smell only affects those around them.. not the person itself, considering I don't smell anything on me, but the zoo smell disappeared "

Vorgin shrugged, "Darkness and Light are still an overall mystery... So call it as you wish, Darkness is darkness..." He desired to smell as she mentioned scent. The hair son his neck stood and he grabbed her into a kiss, "Whoa... That's frickin addicting!"

"Now you believe me? I told you so... " She played smacked his arm laughing. She pulled away to make some lunch for them. "What does it smell like to you?"

Vorgin closed his eyes and took a whiff, "It's like... a mixture of everything pleasant in the world, blended together to make a very attractive scent. It's strong but I would be careful. Not everyone would have self control like me when smelling it... though human women don't notice it other than you so maybe the darkness picks who can smell it too."

(( And Mackenzie....))

Rain was about to lean into him, when once again, they were interrupted. Does it ever end? She thought bitterly, rising back to her feet. At the sight of the demon, recognition flickered in her eyes, quickly followed by anger.

"You didn't tell me she was keeping the half demon as a pet." Mackenzie said with a smirk, observing Madigan's display with mild interest. If she could just get these stupid cuffs off she could put the little half-demon back in his place. "You just shut up, and sit quietly while the adults talk business. I'll get to you later."

Rain's still throbbing fist clenched, but then opened, and she slapped the demon across the face. "Watch your tongue, vermin." The angel said, staring her down. Her jaw had gone slack with surprise. "Why should I help her? Your reason is no longer good enough."

"Oh, I get it." The girl said, rubbing the warm handprint on her cheek. "He's not your pet. He's your-"

"If you utter another word, I will cut your tongue out. He is under my protection. So much as look at him wrong, and I will kill you where you stand." That shut her up, for a moment. "So, like, are you going to help me or not?"

((Man, Mackenzie is a censorkip.gif .))

Meela bit the women's leg and jumped back snarling fire curling out of her mouth. Anubis was trotting around the demon, fangs dripping with a hiss on the earth. Venom... from the depths of hell. He barked again snarled. Madigan's fire turned white blue and it was scorching around him. "Pet!? You ****ing censorkip.gif*, can a half demon kill their class C fire demon father? Decapitate him like all the souls you do in hell? Get out of here.... in an nobody's pet! Although by the looks of it you were. "

(And censorkip.gif.... just hit the fan))

((this is going to get interesting. I have practice though. Sorry to kind of leave it on a cliff hanger.))

That, got a response out of the demon. While the bite had hurt, the white-hot furry that ignited within her trumped over it. "You best watch your mouth, censorkip.gif ." The shadows crept forward slowly, beginning to take on a life of their own. The cuffs bit into her, growing as hot as her own fury.

So it is her. Rain set a hand on Madigan's shoulder, ignoring the pain from the flame that ripped through her. "She's the highest class demon there is. Those cuffs suppress some of her power. Piss her off enough, and she can kill you. And me." She hoped she could get through to the still reasonable part of him before hell quite literally broke loose. "We can use her to help save Raven."

Madigan's fire whisked away into smoke, he looked at her burnt hand then at the cave floor. "Sorry for that... this raven must be important to you if you're willing to help a demon.."

_________

Sarah smiled. "Or maybe it knows of our bond, I don't start smelling it till you rescued me at the club. Maybe that triggered something.... Self control.. hmm.. your lucky I have self control considering before now that smell of yours is such a damned turn on that I had to force myself to pull away. Blasted demon.... " She muttered and made a egg omelette frying mushrooms in a smaller pan.

Vorgin smirked, "Who knows what would happen if you bathed in darkness together. It would be something unique..." He casually sipped at his wine wanted to see how she reacted.

Dotzrus watched them yell and rolled his eyes, "We aren't trying to kill the people here... we are trying to kill there people THERE." He pointed up at the sky.

"Something tells me we would be in there a lot longer than we should be.." She didn't even bat an eyelash as she made his omelette and set it in front of him. "Is there consequences in being exposed to Darkness for a long period of time?" She sipped her wine, her breath forming in the air as it grew colder. "Fire and ice, yin and yang, rage and stillness.... how fitting.."

Vorgin thought for a moment, "As a demon, exposure to Darkness doesn't do anything to me. I'm not sure about humans... but it's not evil, so the result could be anything... I trust your temperance so you can call when you want to take a bath or not. I just like looking at you in that dress..."