RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

"Because I totally fit in with Fleshies." She said, rolling her eyes. "Of course not. I spend my waking hours, which is 99% of them, trying to figure out how to get these ****ing things off. And in case you haven't noticed, obviously not without a care in the world. I made quite a few enemies before these were on, and I'm a chic, so. I mean I can still kick butt, but... It's not easy."

Rain opened her mouth to say something, then shut it, and opened it again, only to shut it once more. She moved forward slowly, then sat down beside Madigan, watching intently. "Could you teach me?" Don't I have a world to save? Angels to kill?

Hasn't that how it's always been? Have you ever had something for yourself?

No. But what should mean that I can now?

Because you're free.

Am I really though?

((Stress is really getting to Rain. Conversations in her head... bipolarity...))

Madigan froze and looked at her like she was trying to pull a prank on him. "Ah.... okay..... I have another pair of needles in here.... " He dug through his bag and pulled out another pair of needles, and a small tangle of white wool. He handed her the needles and showed her how to do the starting row, then picked up his own showing how to add on rows.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Rain fiddle with the twine, and began to grow frustrated. "Mine's not looking like yours!" Now she gripped the needles like a weapon, her knuckles turning white. Angels usually caught on to things easily. Yet this seemed to elude her.

Madigan sighed. "Not surprised, took me a year. It is kinda hard to do. " he grabbed her hands adjusting the needles so they where loose, wrapping the yarn about her fingers. "It won't look like much because you are a novice. I'm making a scarf so it looks different. You need to be calm and patient... being frustrated never got anyone anywhere...." He showed her how to work the yarn adjusting her fingers every once in awhile, until she got several lines done. "Now try on you own. " he picked up his knitting again.

The Warrior Angel carefully tried to emulate the movements, and managed to do a row sloppily. "I did it!" She exclaimed, jumping to her feet. her wings extended as well, and nearly hit Madigan in the face. "Sorry," she said sheepishly, retracting her wings and sitting down.

"Knitting?" Ezekiel exclaimed, nearly falling from his perch. "Knitting?!" He exhaled sharply, shaking his head. "For the love of... This has to stop." Zeke was about to swoop down, but something stopped him. He watched, seeing how excited Rain was to have successfully completed her first row. He saw her bashfulness, noticing the uncertainty in her movements. The Rain he knew, moved with great confidence in herself. Could it be the fact Raven was missing? He dropped down from the tree, stalking forward slowly. Rain's silver eyes had always been stony and emotionless. Yet when she looked at the half-breed, they softened. All things that only someone who'd been fighting side by side for thousands of years, knew how the other thought, could sense the other's move before they struck, would notice such subtle differences. And yet, they were there. "Oh censorkip.gif ."

Madigan at that moment sat forward and really did get smacked in the face. When she folded in her wings he blinked and spat out a feather he had the misfortune to 'eat'. "Good... now try it again.. this time hold the knots tighter...." He got her to sit, and showed her how to tighten the knots, his slender but rough fingers lightly teased the yarn and lead her through the motions one more time.

Anubis trotted outside and looked at the Angel spying on his master. He sensed this man meant no danger to his master, and simply watched him with glowing red yellow eyes. Meela lay beside Rain relaxed and comfortable.

Dotzrus analyzed the shackles, lifting her arm and reading the runes. "I can break them... But it requires a pure angel's touch. I know someone who can do that."

Vorgin looks at her as the wings brings them together, "Yes. I do." Closing his eyes and moving her close, wrapping her with both wings and arms and drawing her in with a kiss. Feeling love for the first time, his wings lifted them both up off the ground as they kissed.

((I know how to make a Disney movie.))

(( *snickers* ))

Rain imitated him, the sloppy row becoming presentable. "WHAT BLACK MAGIC IS THAT?" She had just pulled some of the strings, and it looked like his previous rows.

"Uh, nice hellhound?" He had expected the canine to attack, but when it didn't, and just stood there watching, he inched away. "Okay, totally not creepy at all..."

"Right. A halfsie like you has an archangel connection just like that." Mackenzie retracted her wrists gently, pulling her sleeves back down to hide them. "You really think one of them is gonna let someone like me out of these?"

Sarah held on to him tightly, tangling her fingers in his hair, feeling intoxicated by his scent, loving his arms around her. She was faintly aware of his wings beating, but paid no mind to it. She felt dizzy and free, and was upset when they had to break the kiss for breath. She was in love with a demon and she didn't care if people saw them as evil, she wouldn't let him leave her and she would go down fighting if that is what it took to keep him by her side.

((We both should make a Disney movie! xd.png))

Dotzrus shrugged, "Maybe she won't but would you be willing to give up this chance or not? Up to you, I'm just trying to be the good angel half of me is... I already did my demon thing."

Vorgin slowly had them touch down and let go, "Well... I guess we're official. Well, what do mortals do when they are in love? I'm not used to this emotion..." He rubbed his head as he stood there still shirtless.

Edited by Dotzrus

She looked him over, and then nodded slowly. "Ok, sure. Fine. We'll try it. Oh, the name's Mackenzie, by the way."

"****! I'll say! It took me two months to get one row to look like that!" He squinted at her with a single golden eye. "Are you cheating and using magic?" Madigan picked up his own and started to knit again the scarf going bigger by the minute, looking like fire.

Anubis just sat and watched him tilting his head ears flicking.

EDIT!

Sarah shrugged. "I-i don't know really.... to be fully honest, I never dated before, I didn't want to because well men abusing me and such. I guess it's something we have to find out together then huh?" She gave him a sheepish smile. "Or I could ask Debra.... although she would probably come up with something crazy... I know how to love, it's just....don't really know what to do... "

((Bed time.. night guys I'll post in the morning!)

Vorgin nodded, "Okay. That's as good as a start as any... But I do know one thing that worked." He pulled her again into another kiss before heading to the kitchen to eat the cold pizza.

Dotzrus nodded, "Dotzrus... The angel's name is G-... Rain. I'm sure I can convince her to help. She's by the mountains now with a demon/human now."

"Shoo." Hissed Zeke, unnerved by the hound's steely gaze. He picked up a stick. "Who's a good hellhound? Who's a good hellhound? Ready? Go get the stick, boy! Go get it!" He chucked the stick through the trees, then looked back at Anubis.

"You say she's an archangel? And she's with a mutt?" The demon shook her head. "Mutts. Disgusting creatures. Accidents demons didn't clean up. They're like little kids, always underfoot, and just annoying."

"No magic here!" Her tongue hung out as she emulated what she did before, her own creation growing in size. However when she saw Madigan's, her jaw dropped, and she poked it carefully. "It's almost like I an feel it's heat!"

((Same here. Night.))

Madigan shrugged. "I like fire. So I like anything that looks like fire. My dad was a class C fire demon, although he wasn't so strong in his mortal from being mostly magic instead of fighting demon. He took my eye, I lopped off his head with the very gift he gave me. Seemed only fair to me. I guess you Angels learn things quickly?" He moved the growing piece, now looking like a scarf.

Anubis watched the stick fly by then looked back at the Angel, giving him a dog smile his pink pointed tongue rolling out in the Angel's discomfort before turning and heading back inside the cave. He shook himself off and lay down in the cave mouth his attention on the forest.

_____

Sarah kissed him back and giggles when he walked away from her. She trotted after him and got down a bowl and a box of Reese's Puffs pouring a bowl and sitting down to eat some on the couch flipping on the TV. It was still on the History channel, so she changed it to a recording of Sleepy Hallow, munching away on her cereal.

Dotzrus grunted and turned away, "What's makes me any different? If humans and demons falling in love is that bad, would bring half angel be worse?"

Vorgin sat next to her after eating, "Don't you have work to do? Wouldn't want you to get fired. Can't buy swords and knives without money... Well, unless you steal." Vorgin thought back to stealing. Being able to fuse with shadows, stealing was way too easy.

"Check ups for the animals today. The veteran doesn't want to many people around, so the zoo is closed and the senior keepers only work today. I can catchup on my show... " She watched instantly as the 'headless horseman' went around town and Crane and a female cop had to try to stop the horseman, who was Death, one of the four of the Apocalypse.

Vorgin smirked as he watched it with her, "That's not Death at all. The real Horsemen are a real force to reckon with... But they stay in slumber until the end times. It's something all non-Mortals should know."

"It's a mortal tv show what do you expect? This guy is nearly impossible to beat but hates the sun, and the two; cop and Crane are the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation. It is really a cool show. And Merlin......... CSI: Las Vages, NCIS and NCIS:New Orleans are good shows too." She watched the show and when it was done she switched to NCIS.

Vorgin leaned back and put his arm around her, "I don't understand TV... It's all... It makes people want to be more than they are. The illusion is almost worth pity..."

Rain blinked a few times and then nodded slowly. "Just one of the many perks we have."

Exhaling, Zeke watched the hound re-enter the cave. "Dumb mutt..." He mumbled, knowing the creature could have very well been more intelligent than he was. He sighed, watching his sister fall for the demon. She's already lost her title, her best friend, and the majority of her family... should I stop her?" Her laughter carried through the rain to him. "Nah. But..." He stuck two fingers between his lip and whistled, hoping to lure the halfing out. Rain perked up at the sound, but then waved it off, commenting on Anubis's attentive watch.

She looked him over, and shrugged. "No one, at least, I know I wouldn't, would want to tango with a half demon, half angel. But half human demons? They are puny and weak. Easy pickings. Half angels humans tend to not be around as much, you know, 'angel righteousness' and all. Fallen angels, as far as I know, there haven't been a lot of."

Madigan looked at the entrance. "Anubis came from near the inner ring of hell. So he is very observant.if he doesn't think much of that call, neither do i." He continued to knit. Anubis just huffed and kept a look out. "Meela is from the outer ring so she is a bit more playful then he is.... "

_____

Sarah laughed. "I just like to watch it that's all." She cleaned up around her apartment.

Dotzrus ignored her for the most part, her opinion dumb in his mind, "Well this archangel is Fallen so I'm sure a compromise can be made." With that he started walking, the area in a 5 foot radius of him didn't rain at all now.

Vorgin sat up, "I guess I should move some of my things from my old dwelling if I'm staying here. It's not much but it is mine."

"I will help you if you'd like. Get on a shirt first and I'll get dressed okay?" She kisses him and heads to her room to get dressed. She got on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, undoing her hair and pinning the sides back in a clip leaving it down. It reached her knees it was so long. The top mere the roots was a light blue down to her shoulders where it turned white blonde to the tips. She slipped on a pair of Nike's and walked back in to the living room. "Ready? We have to walk I don't have a car."

Vorgin got up and stopped at the door, "Well I could fly us. Though normal I get there the fastest by teleporting using shadows."