RavenWolf1010

The Light and the Dark

(( OMG. I have an unhealthy obsession with Hiddle/ Loki... heh... ))

Raven curled into herself slowly, her body aching. Her tongue was swollen and dry, and her body was feverish as it began to revolt against the abuse it was being out through. Hunger gnawed at her in every waking moment, while nightmares haunted her in her sleep. Voices and people came and went. Pain would make itself eminent, and she would scream, only to have it bounced off the walls around her. Eventually as her body began to consume itself, the pain became dull as did the world around her. She no longer thought; just drifted in and out of consciousness.

His brow furrowed in concern, but she had shrugged t off, so he did not push further. "No, thank you though." He sipped at his tea again, then flashed her a reassuring smile.

Cecelia blushed heavily with that reassuring smile before speaking again to Ezekiel, "Your order is coming right up." Then she turned away and began to walk away with the order written down to give it to the chef. Then she made her way to deliver orders to other tables waiting and then made her way back to get Malak's coffee for him.

"Interesting! Two colored eyes are rare, you both should be proud of them. Green eyes don't happen often either, at least ones of my coloring..." He stiffened and grabbed his chest his breath shallow for a moment. He took off the feather.. looking at it. "I wish I could be of help....." he muttered under his breath.

((Hgdutfyct!!!! Loki smiling!!# *sigh*)

(( *starts fangirling*

*gasp* What if I made a demon like Loki?

P.S. That's mainly why I'm on Tumblr.

Poor Zeke is so lost when it comes to recognizing flirting. xd.png))

There! Zeke zeroed in on the feather between one of the other dinees fingers. Black. Raven. "That's pretty." He said, picking up his tea and sliding into the seat across from Malak "Where'd you get it?' His brow raised in question.

Justin stiffened upon seeing the feather, his eyes narrowing at it before moving onto the next empty table when he passed by Cecelia, carrying a glass pitcher of brewed coffee. He kept an eye on her as he didn't know if this person would bring harm to her or not. Then there was the other person...

Cecelia arrived at Malak's table with the coffee but noticed that someone else already got it for him. So she carefully put it down and took her notepad out to get his order. "Wh-what would you like to have?" She quietly asked him, unaware of her exposed "birthmark" on her right arm and Ezekiel by Malak.

Edited by BabyRodent

"I'll have the ham and cheese omelette with hash browns and bacon please... that's a cute birth mark... I have a feather looking one on my shoulder.." he handed her the menu before turning to his unwanted guest. " I know you're voice, you're the one who told me about Raven. As for the bit about investing time in church, you should practice what you preach. I was raised in a convent, of course I go to church and every day of holy obligation...." He growls holding the feather closer to him.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Vorgin smirked, "I'm tempted to show off now. Get all the bat ladies to hang on my arms." He followed her, "Got a reptile exhibit?"

"Oh, it is you. The Fallen Angel creature. So did you find Rain?" He rested his chin on his fist and sipped at his tea. "And why would I need to do that? I'm an archangel, friend. I am as holy as they come." He grinned.

"I'm not fallen.. I'm a nelphilim.... and you don't seem holy to me. I found her and offered my help but she wouldn't take it...." Malak looked at the feather sadly.

____

"Do that and all the males wouldn't be jealous... we do but we have to be outside the areas, I'm not allowed inside, only tigers bats and wolves enclosures. We have poisonous snakes, kimono Dragon's.... lots of reptiles." Sarah smiled and lead him to the reptile area.

Vorgin nodded in understanding and had a good time with her looking and talking about the reptiles.

Dotzrus said goodbye to the tiger family and gave an ancient blessing to the Cubs. He left just as Sarah and Vorgin got back and headed into the city.

Sarah lead him around until it was time to get off work. She whet to her locker, and changed into a black tatters t-shirt old ratty jeans and old shoes with no tread. She pocketed her switch blade and left her clothes in her bag taking it with her heading out to back of the zoo. "You ready to go hunting Vorgin?"

Vorgin smirked, "You want me to fly us there? It would cut travel by half. Or I could try getting us there by the shadows which would cut time by 3 quarters."

Vorgin gave her a kiss, "Trust me... I can find him... I only hope he is mortal... Fighting a demon and his cult isn't easy..."

"Me too... although.. from my understanding, he might worship you if he finds out you're a demon..." She smiles and holds on to him. "Come on, I want this over before dinner. I think he might have a thing to say about me watching... I want you to do your worst my dark demon..." She purred hugging him tightly.

((I posted on beyond the soul))

Vorgin smiled. As she grabbed him, they turned dark and melted into the shadows, darting across the land as the sun moved across the sky. Before too long, they arrived.

Cecelia wrote down the order before moving to cover the birthmark modestly and moving to get Malak's order, overhearing that the two were an archangel and a nelphilim. She knew not to be in between a possible fight between both parties.

Justin paused when he heard "archangel" and "nelphilim", knowing well with what they are. His mind went to Cecelia and her safety, as well as the birthmark before heading to the kitchen, following after his sister.

Sarah looked at the fantasy apartment complex. "Top floor... hmm...." She slipped on black gloves and headed around to he fire escape climbing up that to the top and knocking on his window. The guy opened it shouting in Spanish and she grabbed the still kicking him back, knocking him out. "You coming Vorgin?"

Vorgin followed, "So what is the plan anyway... I don't want to screw this up for you..." He got the gauntlet blade she gave him.

((Sorry br can't really reply to them when zeke is there))

She smiled."Tie him up and you do your thing. I'll do the talking.. sound good? While he is out though, how about looking around his house for anything nice... He won't be needing it, being dead and all... " She got out zip ties and tied him up to a table.

(( *cough* Whoops sorry.))

Zeke chuckled and finished his tea. "That's Rain for you."

After enabling a telepathic shield to hide them from the view of mortals as they flew, Rain suddenly stopped, dropping like a rock. "What the Hell?!" Cursed Mackenzie. "I can sense her!" Rain called back, stopping way to close to the ground. "In a zoo?" Remarked the demon. "Yes. She's here somewhere!"

((Understood.))

In the kitchen, Cecelia's hands shook slightly as she took a tray for Ezekiel's breakfast to bring it over to him. Just as she did this, however, she heard her name be called to her and she turned over to see her brother approaching her with a concerned look on his face. It was a face she was well aware of. He asked her if she was all right as he cupped her face with both hands gently, to which she nodded three times. He sighed before advising her in a low tone of voice to avoid any eye contact with either of the men if they are going to fight. Cecelia nodded before being allowed to leave with the tray in her hands.

Then she arrived to the table and carefully gave the archangel the pancake special.

"Here is your s-special," she meekly spoke to Ezekiel with her eyes down to avoid eye contact with him and Malak.

Justin entered into the kitchen and found Cecelia picking up a plate of pancakes for the archangel. "Cecelia!" He called out to her with a voice of brotherly concern as he approached her, watching her turn with the tray in hands. He saw her face, heavily blushed as he cupped it gently with his mismatched eyes on her layered eyes.

"CeCe, are you all right?" He asked her with concern, to which she nodded three times. He sighed in relief, knowing that they haven't gotten too far, before advising her in a low tone, "All right. When you go out there, sis, don't have any eye contact with neither the archangel nor the nelphilim. I don't want you to get hurt. Do you understand?"

He watched her nod again before letting her go and watching her leave the kitchen with the order on her tray. Then he moved to grab a rag to damp it and then head back out to wipe down a table.

Edited by BabyRodent

"What are you doing at my table anyway? I don't like angels like you, why don't you go back to asgard..... leave me alone... thank you Cecelia..... " he muttered glaring at the Angel.

((Don't hurt the animals! Sarah will try to kill you, Angel or not!))

((But what if Raven is one of the animals? And the archangels are neglecting her... and Sarah doesn't know because she can't go into the wolf exhibit? *gasp* ))

"Asgard? Really? That's Norse mythology. Thor, Loki, Odin? Ah, forget it." He said, waving his hand. "I'm here as a friend. Which is a good idea to start making some more of. Thank you, dear." He said, beginning to eat. "This is lovely. Would you like to try a bite?

(((She said before the only exhibit she was able to go into are the tigers bats and.. yes.. wolves. Look under the post where zeke says Malak is a fallen creature...))

"Precisely... you look like Loki from a movie, but let me make it clear. Why don't you go to Hell where you'd be better off! I have friends and I don't need an Angel to be one! Fallens are different, they prefer mortals over their own kind like Raven did... go and live me a lone before I call my sword and slice off your wings." His eyes glowed lime green. He wasn't kidding.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf