Myra the Sark

Spontaneous Hoarding

I'm not exactly a hoarder, my "hoards" being pretty small compared to others but still not picking up a Nebula or a Gold Wyvern when I see one is usually a struggle.

I have a very hard time passing up Tri-Horn Wyvern eggs when I see them in the cave. The adult sprites are gorgeous and I'm planning to start a lineage between them and Sweetlings.

Purple Ridgewings mostly, though I tend to also reflex-click any Luminas, Sunsongs, Daydreams, and Hellfires I find in the AP. :3 Ridgewings because they're my favorite breed, the others I don't really know why, though I suspect it's a holdover from when they were harder to find and my brain still thinks Luminas are uncommon. XD

Turpentines. Turpetines. TURPENTINES.

I just randomly decided one day to hoard them and here I am now...600 turpentines later... |D

I used to collect Greys and Noctures, but they got hard/annoying to find for a few months... and those Frostbite eggs were always just sitting there. So I started collecting Frostbites out of boredom and haven't stopped since.

I accidentally started hoarding Deep Seas a couple years ago after discovering how well they looked with almost everything in lineages (it all began with Val '09s). I now have nearly a thousand of them - whoops.

I used to collect Greys and Noctures, but they got hard/annoying to find for a few months...
That might be because every now and then I pick up all the Greys, too biggrin.gif I don't hoard them consciously though, I just love them. Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm trying to hoard Pyralsprites, but I fail a little. I just picked up my second egg. -.-

I guess I also hoard Vampires a little bit, but only because I use all the Bites as soon as they finish cooling (And I have an eggslot for a random AP egg).

Well normally I don't like coppers...but omg recently I just can't stop catching/trading for them! xd.png I guess it hit me that I need more. Idk why of all times I would now either...lol

I keep seeing banners in people's signatures saying 'X dragon hoarder'. Where can I get a banner like that?

I've had a thing for White Stripeds for a while, especially hatchies, and it's not even my favourite breed! xd.png So I've got 57 CB adults, 20 CB hatchies and 76 random hatchies, and I still add to that occasionally.

My other three armies (Papers, Marrows, Nebulae) are not spontaneous.

I've accidentally ended up with a Black Tea hoard. My faveourite breeds are actually Shadow Walkers and Guardians but I like the black tea eggs so much that I've ended up picking them up whenever I can't find something I actually want. Definitely spontaneous!

A couple years ago I went on a huge pink kick; I have 63 now... I never really have to worry about influences. xd.png

I also decided to hoard Nocturnes right after they came out. I have 46. I wonder if I made a PB lineage, how many gens I could make right now... I just calculated; I think it would be about 5G with some extras left behind.

I also hoarded Reds for a while but all I have is 46; I don't think I have unlimited incubates.

Right now I mostly hoard Shimmerscales. They're one of my favorite dragons and it helps that they're "rare" and metallic. xd.png

Edited by Earth Gurl