Sinion Kabe

What Did You Wanna Be?

When I was younger I was obsessed with dinosaurs. So the idea of a paleontologist appealed to me.

Later a I wanted to be a vet. I've always wanted to work with animals!

Paleontologist, and I was adamant about that. I didn't want to be The President, never wanted to be a vet, being a cop scared me, I didn't want to be a teacher (I thought teachers were scary), and I was sick at the sight of needles and blood (I'm better about tha now though tongue.gif)

Quite literally up until 7th grade I wanted to be a paleontologist....

Now I'm working up to a Software Engineer biggrin.gif

I've pretty much always wanted to be an author or a teacher, honestly. Maybe even both! Admittedly I'm not as interested in teaching anymore - high school was a rocky road and sometimes I think that dealing with students is just about the worst job you can have lol.

I've wanted to be multiple things since I was younger. Of course, a veterinarian was the first thing I wanted to be, then I said I wanted to be a manager of some kind, then I wanted to be a doctor, then for the longest time I wanted to be a teacher--that was the biggest phase.

Though, right now, I have no desire at all to be these things..maybe manager but it depends.

I really want to be a nuclear physicist now.

When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist.

tbh lately I've been disappointed that I didn't stick with science. Like, I like music, I like teaching, but I'm already wondering if I can do this for my entire career.

When I was little I wanted to be a marine biologist.

tbh lately I've been disappointed that I didn't stick with science. Like, I like music, I like teaching, but I'm already wondering if I can do this for my entire career.

Hey, me too! And then it was wildlife biologist, and then exotic veterinary medicine... now it's none of those because I can't do chemistry biggrin.gif

And hey, there's nothing wrong with making a change in your career down the line. No one expects you to stick with one thing for the rest of your life smile.gif In fact I'm amazed some people can stick to one field for so long! I'll probably go back into veternary medicine at some point in the future. So you can still do biology!

I wanted to be a midwife but I get very queasy around blood etc..

So that didn't happen.

And endless list, from firefighter to biochemical engineer!

When I was 8 I wanted to be an genetic engineer. Now I'm trying to be an ITSP (IT Security Professional)

Edited by Pauingen

When I was little, I wanted to be a vet. Now I'm aiming towards music performance with biology as a back-up, just in case

I wanted to be a vet but I can't deal with blood [i'm one of those people who pass out...] so I decided to focus on my language skills and become a translator instead.

I wanted to be a cat!

I wanted to be a pilot/astronaut/vet/Steve Irwin.

Ooh, yes, I also wanted to be Steve Irwin.

When I was seven, I wanted to be a paleontologist because I liked dinosaurs. When I was nine, I wanted to be a scientist because I liked science in general. When I was eleven/twelve, I wanted to be a lawyer. When I was thirteen/fourteen, I wanted to be a professional assassin. When I was sixteen, I wanted to be an industrial engineer. When I was twenty-three, I wanted to be an entrepreneur.

I am sticking to the last one. laugh.gif

I wanted to be a surgeon. I watched shows like "A Baby Story" and "Untold Stories of The ER" at a young age. blink.gif

I wanted to be a Vet, but I can't handle seeing things in pain. An Astronaut too, but that desire has waned.

Working at the zoo was my dream profession, because zomg animals!!! you can interact with exotic animals!!!

Then reality happened.

Still, I do work with animals in a way. I collect their remains and have been beginning to articulate bird and mammal skeletons, and so far creature designing is high on my list for 'job I hope to get one day somehow :|'.

When I was about 10, I wanted to be an archaeologist. But then I realised that there is chances of digging up old bodies..and bugs in the dirt..ect. So that put me off.

After that, I wanted to be a vet. But I don't cope well seeing animals in pain, and I know I would never be able to "put one to sleep", as they say. Plus, biology is hard! xd.png

After that, I wanted to go into editing/design. Like..editing how magazine covers look, ect.. I'm still contemplating that, but I think doing something freelance would suit me. Perhaps photography. I'm not entirely certain.

I always said without fail that I wanted to be a vet when I was a little kid, and now I have no idea what I want to study in college. I wish I was still that determined to have a certain career! :lol:

When I was 8? Hmm....

1. Pilot

2. Paleontologist

3. Geologist

4. Zoologist

5. Botanist

6. Chemist

7. Policeman

8. Military

9. Gamer

10. 5-Star Chef

Out of the 10, I am pursuing on being a world-renowned chef :3

Younger me didn't want a boring ol' job. Younger me wanted to be a princess. But that's not the easiest field to get into these days, so I've settled for medicine.

I was always dead-set on going into character design, because I was always drawing. And then I did fine art in school and it completely squashed any dream I had of doing it in later life. I realised I wasn’t all that good, and should stick to doodles ^^; It’s kinda lucky that happened though, because I realised my actual passion lies in English, becoming an editor!