Sinion Kabe

What Did You Wanna Be?

Well when I was a kid I wanted to be many things but there were three things I really would have loved to become.

1. A vet. Mostly because I spent half my holidays at a kind of a vet collage

2. A voice actress for animation movies

3. An archeologist

A veterinarian, a writer, and of course, a wife. (Back in those days, it was always a wife... blink.gif)

A couple years ago my mother found my old kindergarten graduation program where it lists everyone's career plans. tongue.gif

I got really excited to read mine said I wanted to be an Engineer... Until I read further and realized I meant "the person who drives the trains". Oh well, train engineer/conductor, Mechanical Engineer, they're close, right? cool.gif

Other career plans included being a laywer (4th grade) and an author. I don't want to be a lawyer anymore, but I'm still planning on getting my books published someday. I just have to finish WRITING them first!

A vet and a lawyer. Vet because I loved and still love animals. Lawyer was more because of family pressure. I was/am too shy to talk in court lol

I still wanted to be a vet in high school but software engineering was my final choice, out of nowhere lol

I was always told that I should be a vet due to my affinity for animals, but I knew from an early age that medical stuff was NOT going to be in my future. I wanted to be a graphic designer for a few years in high school, but came to terms with the fact that it wasn't going to happen. Then I just simply didn't know what I wanted to do and now I'm majoring in computer science, which is great because I love it, but as for a specific job title I still have no idea what I'm looking for.

Though, my dream job that I've had since I was little and always knew was impossible is to be a pick-up man for rodeos. I still would love to do that, but thanks to physical limitations and utter inability to swing a rope I'm not exactly qualified. laugh.gif

I wanted to be a monster truck driver. Now I wish to be a car mechanic, mobile device repair person, and a spriter/animator of things. I hope to be good enough to take over for Mysfytt and get permission to animate DC dragon sprites.

Maybe...I don't know though.

I wanted to be a vet, then an author, then a lawyer, then a detective, then a voice actor.

A teacher or a dog groomer. After I hit about 11 I wanted to be an accountant... still studying for it.

When I was younger I wanted to be a vet or an author, but things changed so much. Now I'm sure I want to become a graphic/web designer in the future.

Edited by Pixel.G

When I was really little, I wanted so badly to be a unicorn! I would pray so hard every night just crying my eyes out begging to be a unicorn when I grew up! xd.png Poor little me.

Archaeologist, marine archaeologist, astronomer, author, gemologist/silver smith.

In that order from youngest to older. I also always wanted to be a witch, still want to.

Now I'm studying for my master degree in archaeology, and I hope I can write something good enough to publish one day.

I wanted to be a missionary, doctor, veterinarian, a bird, a dragon, biologist, and I think about 5 other things. LOL! I did grow up to be one of them. xd.png (P.S. It was definitely the dragon one.)

I really wanted to be an astronaut when I was about 7 or so.. A couple years after that, I wanted to be a geologist. Now I'm studying to be a journalist tongue.gif

Far young-10 : Doctor

10-14 : Dentist

14-16 : Biologist

16-Now : Programmer

I'm 20 now and I still don't know where I am.

I wanted to become a hair stylist. I was dead set on it when I grew up. My mom and one of my aunts and great aunt were hair stylists so it kinda runs in the family. I probably would've done it too, if I wasn't vision impaired. Instead I'm a controller in a furniture/interior store and a master braider/updo stylist as a hobby tongue.gif