TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

The new release will start at midnight tonight...

I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what the new Halloween eggs will be!

I love all of the past Halloween dragon sprite designs, so I'm sure I'll love this one too! wub.gif

I did.

For those who missed it, here is a great countdown timer to Halloween!

Oh cool that'll be kinda handy, I guess. Too bad it isn't an alarm! xd.png

Wow, a big sign in your signature really does work. Within a minute of putting it up, a very kind soul called Rally Vincent gifted me a hatchling with a matching lineage to an egg I had meaning I could abandon it for another slot!

What a Christmas Halloween Miracle!

Edited by Jascuty

usually they're taken off 1 year before release.

i feel the same. sad.gif

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but unfortunately loads of releases take quite longer than a year.

I've got a list of completed DR and an overview of which dragons have been removed from that list, dating back several years. There are dozens of of requests which have been removed from the list more than a year ago. Several of them even over 2 years ago (up until almost 3 years being off the list, January 2012 can be counted as almost three years imho smile.gif ).

And none of those have been released in the cave, unfortunately sad.gif

But back on the subject, I can't wait to see the new dragons! Luckily I've got place for 7 new dragons, so that fits perfectly smile.gif Only a few more hours and then it's hunting time!

Happy hunting everyone! & Happy Halloween!

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but unfortunately loads of releases take quite longer than a year.

I've got a list of completed DR and an overview of which dragons have been removed from that list, dating back several years. There are dozens of of requests which have been removed from the list more than a year ago. Several of them even over 2 years ago (up until almost 3 years being off the list, January 2012 can be counted as almost three years imho smile.gif ).

And none of those have been released in the cave, unfortunately sad.gif

But back on the subject, I can't wait to see the new dragons! Luckily I've got place for 7 new dragons, so that fits perfectly smile.gif Only a few more hours and then it's hunting time!

Happy hunting everyone! & Happy Halloween!

the one i saw disappeared a few months after i joined, which was Nov 10 2010.

Managed to help my sister catch up with the Halloween dragons she missed out on with the help of a friend, and as soon as her current eggs hatch she'll be ready to take the pumpkins and black marrows which are now placed on the friend's scroll. wub.gif

*sigh* This is the one time I'm not going to be around at 12am EST to hunt the first batch. Oh well, hopefully my business will conclude early so I can get in on some of the action here.

Also, was I the only one who knew the chocolate bar was chocolate and not a cupboard?

It was a book for me at first glance. Then again, pretty much everything is. xd.png

Just realised DC time is exactly 12 hours behind Perth time. Sweet! That makes it a LOT easier to work out.

Reminder set in the calendar for 3pm Melbourne time smile.gif

Anyone willing to incu-hatch two shadow walkers for me? They're refusing to hatch for me! dry.gif

I did.

For those who missed it, here is a great countdown timer to Halloween!

Thanks for that!

Also, I'm keeping my gender private, but has anyone else noticed that the majority of people who have their gender shown are female? Just wondering because I thought boys would have played something like this... idk

Edited by gusearth1

Just realised DC time is exactly 12 hours behind Perth time. Sweet! That makes it a LOT easier to work out.

Reminder set in the calendar for 3pm Melbourne time smile.gif

Anyone willing to incu-hatch two shadow walkers for me? They're refusing to hatch for me!  dry.gif

DC just keeps blowing my mind!

Already had an offer to incu-hatch my eggs!

Everyone here is just so amazing! I love you guys! wub.gif

Thanks for that!

Also, I'm keeping my gender private, but has anyone else noticed that the majority of people who have their gender shown are female? Just wondering because I thought boys would have played something like this... idk

I'm not sure most guys would have the patience to play a "raising pets" game. (And no, I'm not knocking guys who are playing DC - you guys are more awesome than the average ones!)

Most guys I know seem to prefer action games - car racing or battle/war/killing type games.

DC just keeps blowing my mind!

Already had an offer to incu-hatch my eggs!

Everyone here is just so amazing! I love you guys! wub.gif

I'm glad I could help. biggrin.gif

Wow, a big sign in your signature really does work. Within a minute of putting it up, a very kind soul called Rally Vincent gifted me a hatchling with a matching lineage to an egg I had meaning I could abandon it for another slot!

What a Christmas Halloween Miracle!

Yes, Rally Vincent is def a kewl character!! Glad it worked out for you.

Wish the time would go by a little faster!

i find that where ever i go the majority of users are girls. xd.png

I'm reading all these comments and rolling on the floor laughing. I suppose I should have made the letters a little clearer, but I did it kind of quickly. I was having a chocolate craving.

Anyone figure out why it's positioned the way it is? (think Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, plus another classic movie)

I don't know if anyone already answered that (no time to skim all these pages), but I guess it's the Monolith from 2001: Space Odyssee ?

*dramatic music, things floating in space, people breathing in space suits* "My god - it's full of... ... chocolate !"

Oh, and I'll definitely name one of my Halloween dragons "Not a Cupboard" ! laugh.gif (Or I'll use that for a Heartseeker. With all the chocolate involved.)

*rofl* My husband just commented on my quote: "My god - it's full of calories !"

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

funny thing is that 4pm is when it is the 31st in America........ cause I am in Australia, so it is after school........ xd.png

YEAS I've found another Male on DC Forums.

According to rendragyn (Thank you!) Boys who play DC Are "better than average". I mean, it is kind of addicting.

YEAS I've found another Male on DC Forums.

According to rendragyn (Thank you!) Boys who play DC Are "better than average". I mean, it is kind of addicting.

huh?

huh?

xd.png I kind of overreacted.

It's just that on the forum, about 99% of the members (Who show their gender) are female.

oh, well I don't mind that their are lots of girls on dc.......

and also only a few hours TILL THE NEW DRAGON IS REALESED BWAHAHAHA

Happy Halloween!

My favorites are the Shadow Walkers. They are all I have collected this year. I now have a ton of Shadow Walker hatchlings on my scroll and one egg. Thank you to the breeders! happy.gif

I bred all of my Graves as 2nd gen PB even gen pairs, except for one which I mated to a Guardian of Nature. smile.gif They are the only CB Halloween dragons I have, so hopefully someone will enjoy the offspring. smile.gif