TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

IT'S THE 31ST WHERE THE NEW EGGS? sad.gif

It has to be the 31st in EST; its still 8:27PM right now. smile.gif Try again in 3 hours and 33 mins!

Why is it when many people list their favorite Halloween dragons in order of preference, they only list 5 dragons? There are six, and the the one left out is the Vampire Dragon, the first Halloween Dragon, released in 2008.

...and my favorite biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

It has to be the 31st in EST; its still 8:27PM right now. smile.gif Try again in 3 hours and 33 mins!

I'm pretty sure it's actually around 4.5 hours.

I wonder what this year's dragons are going to be...I hope it's something witch themed(or cat themed lol)

Ooh, cat! A black cat (or maybe black cat witch!) would be totally adorable.

Why is it when many people list their favorite Halloween dragons in order of preference, they only list 5 dragons? There are six, and the the one left out is the Vampire Dragon, the first Halloween Dragon, released in 2008.

...and my favorite biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I think most people don't include it, or for the most part even consider it a Halloween dragon, because it is obtainable all year round. So despite the fact it was released on Halloween, it is not one of the dragons people do a mad scramble for over the Halloween period.

Lumos its only for one day! Oops already answered. Thats what happens when u type with one hand half asleep

Thanks, dejaentndu! smile.gif

LOL smile.gif

The time's getting closer...I've been excited about this all day biggrin.gif

All day? I've been excited all week! *jumps up and down like a little kid*

Hm, my favorite Halloweens... I really like Graves the best, then Cavern Lurkers, Shadow Walkers, Black Marrows, and Pumpkins. I like Vampires, too, but I'm not counting them because they're available all year round. I really like all the Halloweens, but Graves take the cake for me.

I'm very excited for the drop tonight!

All day? I've been excited all week! *jumps up and down like a little kid*

Haha, same here. I've also been freaking out, worried that I won't be able to catch any though. xd.png

I almost didn't get internet today. Luckily I did lol, otherwise I would've missed out on dragons.

Just a few more hours to wait c:

Sitting comfortably at 14/21 hatchies. I was worried nothing else would grow up. ^^

I want the new halloween dragon to look like this:

user posted image

xd.png

Lol! I know the person who owns that!

This is my first Halloween on DC, so I got to see all the hatchies for the first time. I swear the Marrow S1 hatchie looks like it's throwing a huge temper-tantrum like a toddler!

I'm hoping that this year's Halloween will be a drake, so we can breed it with howlers (because howlers already look so scary!)

I'll be asleep when the drops start, but I'm convincing myself it must be easier later, when so many people are already locked.

My favorites, by far, are the Shadow Walkers.

I'm so excited! I was afraid I'd have to AP some of my eggs so I could catch the new release, but it looks like they'll hatch on time after all!

I think my favorite dragons, from most to least, are

1. Pumpkins

2. Graves

3. Vampires

4. Marrows

5. Shadows

6. Lurkers

I can't wait to see what these new ones will look like!

About 2 more hours left. biggrin.gif I can't wait.

My time is the exact opposite of DC time, I'll still be in class when the release starts but it'll be my lunchbreak almost directly afterwards.

I'm really excited for the release!! It's my first holiday event! ⁺✧.(˃̶ ॣ⌣ ॣ˂̶∗̀)ɞ⁾

But from all the current Halloween dragons, my favorite would have to be the Shadow Lurkers <3

Shadow... Lurker?

Do you mean Shadow Walker or Cavern Lurker? xd.png

My first septet of this year's lurkers grew up today. Seven more eggs to hatch tomorrow so I can pick up the new ones.

So assuming the release is going by last years time the new eggs should come in an hour?

I just skimmed through the news and looked at the last halloween release and it was 10 PM Oct 30 for me .-. Nevermind Reread the first post tongue.gif

Edited by Pestilence420