TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

you see that chocolate bar by Fiona Bluefire

when I caught it I thought it was a cupboard so I sat there watching it, waiting for it to do something, 10 minutes later it occurred to me it might be a chocolate bar

Edited by InugamiZERO

my guess is some kind of game or TV show reference...but yeah...I dunno what it is either...if...you're talking about the double-triangle-ish thing...

The triangle-ish thing reminds me of Wheatley, from Portal. But I actually don't know.

ETA: This thing? user posted image

I'm not able to find more ToT items. After 36, no more are showing up. It's sad, because I don't know which 7 I'm missing.

Edited by Meg_752

The triangle-ish thing reminds me of Wheatley, from Portal. But I actually don't know.

I'm not able to find more ToT items. After 36, no more are showing up. It's sad, because I don't know which 7 I'm missing.

Here I think I have them all if you want to check: trick-or-treat

Me, too! But it's so *hard* staying out of the AP! So many prior beauties!

Thank you for this! it will be really helpful in the coming hours. smile.gif I get to start 3 hours early (I'm in PST).

C'mon, eggies...hatch faster! I'm out of incubates...sad.gif Think I may have to abandon some of them...

How do people get more than 7 CBs of new releases? O_o (I've seen it with the graves so far on some scrolls I visited)

They trade rare eggs/hatchlings for IOUs of CB hatchies of the new dragons. smile.gif Basically, you have to put your trust in the other user to hold up their end of the IOU since you give them the rare ahead of time.

Here I think I have them all if you want to check: trick-or-treat

I can only see the 36 I have in your basket. I put an article in Help to try to figure out what's wrong.

you see that chocolate bar by Fiona Bluefire

when I caught it I thought it was a cupboard so I sat there watching it, waiting for it to do something, 10 minutes later it occurred to me it might be a chocolate bar

... and all this time I was thinking it was a cupboard and wondering what exactly that had to do with Halloween.

I think its a "dead ghost" from the game destiny.

You can see all of the treats on the wiki right here. Sadly I have no idea why they stopped dropping for you. unsure.gif

... and all this time I was thinking it was a cupboard and wondering what exactly that had to do with Halloween.

so I'm not the only one that thought it was a cupboard, I feel a bit better about watching it like an idiot now

so I'm not the only one that thought it was a cupboard, I feel a bit better about watching it like an idiot now

Oh. Chocolate bar. Not a cupboard. I see. *stops expecting one of the "drawers" to open*

xd.png

Edit: Now that I know it, I can see that what I thought were drawers actually spells "Chocolate".

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

SQUEEEEEE! I got my adventure badge! It took me a while to back track and find my last 3 items! That RP was so much fun! Thanks TJ and staff.

Edit: Now that I know it, I can see that what I thought were drawers actually spells "Chocolate".

it even says Chocolate, well I now feel like a complete and utter idiot

I'm reading all these comments and rolling on the floor laughing. I suppose I should have made the letters a little clearer, but I did it kind of quickly. I was having a chocolate craving.

Anyone figure out why it's positioned the way it is? (think Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, plus another classic movie)

Thank you for this! it will be really helpful in the coming hours. smile.gif I get to start 3 hours early (I'm in PST).

Um, ok this post confused me. DC is on Eastern Standard Time, same as mine. How can Pacific Standard Time be three hours EARLIER than that?

Um, ok this post confused me. DC is on Eastern Standard Time, same as mine. How can Pacific Standard Time be three hours EARLIER than that?

I think what VioletWhirlwind is saying is that even though the new release of Halloween eggs will appear 12:00am EST, she'll be able to start searching at 9:00pm PST - she's three hours behind EST, yet she'll technically get to start 3 hours early smile.gif

12:00am EST = 9:00pm PST = time for new Halloween 2014 eggs! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

It could be just a comparison based on time. So if DC is at 12 am, they are at 9 pm.

Of course, I could be wrong ...

Ok, sorry, not enough coffee. I was really confused about how she'd be able to start at MY 9:00. Pour me another cup!!

Old Halloweens are also still breedable all day tomorrow, right?

Yes. Breeding ends when the new Halloween eggs stop dropping. Many people wait until Halloween to breed or pick up eggs that were bred on Halloween.

Guys I have my first Halloween ADULTS! And there are literally 4 other dragons I need before I have one of all of them.

Too bad they are all Christmas/Winter dragons. RED ARMY.

Oh wow! I went to the Ap and clicked on a phantom egg for the fun of it and it turned out to be a "Z" egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that??? Me keep since I am into Z coded ones that way I can name it anything I want with the Z in front of it. And it is a 2nd generation as well. smile.gif

And they're still bred on 10/29, so there is at least a 12 hour backlog in the AP! I admit, I'm hoping there are still Halloweenies in the AP on 11/2 when we have scroll space again. I can never have enough Halloween dragons! xd.png