TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Yeah, I'm in the same boat... wondering whether to try to trade for an 8th, or try to trade away my 7th for something else (or hunt away my spot... if I find something amazing today that might answer that) laugh.gif I think it will depend on how much I like this year's dragon!

Guys I figured out my time zones problem. DC Forum is in EST, but not EDT, which is EST but one hour ahead because of Daylight Savings time. But since that ends soon, then I'm not going to change it to be GMT -4:00 hours.

Also can't wait for the new release tonight, got enough space to welcome the new eggies!

I hope my first catch of Halloween babies grow up by tomorrow. I'd hate to be scroll/locked when the new breed arrives. I spent most of this year hoarding Grave Dragons (huggles them to death) wub.gif

I wonder what the dragon will be like this year? A werewolf maybe? A Frankinstein? Mummy? Reaper? unsure.gif It'll have to pretty awesome to knock the Graves off my top fav spot.

It'll have to pretty awesome to knock the Graves off my top fav spot.

The marrows have consistently remained my favorite Halloween release, but it seems like the spriters are outdoing themselves with every holiday. I'm betting whatever the dragon is, it will look awesome.

I wonder what the dragon will be like this year? A werewolf maybe? A Frankinstein? Mummy? Reaper? unsure.gif It'll have to pretty awesome to knock the Graves off my top fav spot.

i remember one Halloween-ish themed dragon disappearing from the completed list. but that was like at least 3 years ago. i really liked that dragons design to. sad.gif

Edited by reddof-f6

I'm still holding out hope for a spider dragon. xd.png

I love all the treats, and the story items - many thanks to all the artists! smile.gif

I wish that everybody would get the banner, even if it's their first Halloween event. I've never understood the justification for excluding new participants from getting the banners.

I'm still holding out hope for a spider dragon. xd.png

That would be so awesome! I'm not the biggest fan of spiders, but having a dragon themed after one would be worth catching.

@Reddof

I think that was before I joined, but I'm sure it was awesome. I remember hearing talk of a wolf-like dragon, but not sure what that was really about.

@Jazeki

Before the Graves came I was stuck between the Marrows and the Pumpkins. smile.gif

Edit: on another note, that lil' bat in the Trick or Treat event is so cute! x3 My fav one yet next to the green dragon and the apple that flashes as a Jack`O Lanturn.

Edited by Syiren

@Reddof

I think that was before I joined, but I'm sure it was awesome. I remember hearing talk of a wolf-like dragon, but not sure what that was really about.

there is a wolf dragon on the list and a werewolf was being made.

but the one i saw was a black widow themed dragon with a webbed egg.

there is a wolf dragon on the list and a werewolf was being made.

but the one i saw was a black widow themed dragon with a webbed egg.

Can I even begin to tell you how much I would geek out over that? xd.png

I only ended up getting 5 eggs of previous breeds this year: 2 graves, 2 walkers, and a pumpkin. Probably just because I was really lazy with searching for lineages.. XP But I've got a great lineage set up for next year!!

Keeping slots open now for tomorrow.. Planning on catching right away in the morning.. <3

Can I even begin to tell you how much I would geek out over that? xd.png

sadly it was removed from the completed lists over 3 years ago, and iam afraid they may have deleted it. sad.gif

as each Halloween passes i lose more hope for it.

The new release is...tonight? I thought it was tommorrow...

*goes and cries in a corner because she might have to abandon all her eggs if they don't hatch by the end of tomorrow*

PLEASE tell me I'm wrong ;(

Edited by Jascuty

*goes and cries in a corner because she might have to abandon all her eggs if they don't hatch by the end of tomorrow*

tonight at 12:00 EST

The new release will start at midnight tonight -- less than 8 hours from now and will continue for 24 hours only.

Ah...well...

WHAT DO I DO?

I have only one egg that will hatch by tomorrow, and the other 4 are gifts/traded and it tooke me AGES to get them all!!

Nonononon :'( I don't even know what I'm feeling right now ohmy.gif

I'm such an idiot >_<

EDIT: I'm happy as long as I get two CB new-releases

EDIT 2: So, I already have one new-release secure...but I can't get rid of any of my other eggs sad.gif

-cut-

Edited by Jascuty

sadly it was removed from the completed lists over 3 years ago, and iam afraid they may have deleted it. sad.gif

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.... sad.gif

It could still end up being a normal release. Halloweens and other holidays are generally done in secret so they are a surprise.

It could still end up being a normal release. Halloweens and other holidays are generally done in secret so they are a surprise.

possibly, but ive never heard dragons being taken off and not being released for 4 years. usually they're taken off 1 year before release.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.... sad.gif

i feel the same. sad.gif

Edited by reddof-f6

Ah...well...

WHAT DO I DO?

I have only one egg that will hatch by tomorrow, and the other 4 are gifts/traded and it tooke me AGES to get them all!!

Nonononon :'( I don't even know what I'm feeling right now ohmy.gif

I'm such an idiot >_<

EDIT: I'm happy as long as I get two CB new-releases

EDIT 2: So, I already have one new-release secure...but I can't get rid of any of my other eggs...unless...

I put one of my eggs on "Influence for me" because I need it to be influenced to be female. Nobody has contacted me though sad.gif But if they did, then I'd be able to get a new-release because they have to hatch my egg too... But I highly doubt that anyone will offer to do that in the next 24 and a bit hours >_<

All your eggs but one can be hatched during tomorrow if incubated. If you can't incubate them and hatch them yourself, you can probably find someone who'll do it for you and return them.

If they're already incubated, you're kinda out of luck though.

All your eggs but one can be hatched during tomorrow if incubated. If you can't incubate them and hatch them yourself, you can probably find someone who'll do it for you and return them.

If they're already incubated, you're kinda out of luck though.

None of them are incubated, but on the wiki, it says thay teleporting cancels the incubate, so if someone did that, they'd have to hatch the egg too.

EDIT: But it might work. I'll put a 'request' in my sig...

Edited by Jascuty

Yeah, which is pretty easy to do.

I just managed to get my gold trophy, but I want to use that 7th slot for something else. I'm not sure whether to get 7 new halloweenies or just 6. I hope everyone's gotten a good haul so far, I know I have. Also, was I the only one who knew the chocolate bar was chocolate and not a cupboard?

I did.

For those who missed it, here is a great countdown timer to Halloween!