TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I'm reading all these comments and rolling on the floor laughing. I suppose I should have made the letters a little clearer, but I did it kind of quickly. I was having a chocolate craving.

Anyone figure out why it's positioned the way it is? (think Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, plus another classic movie)

Hmm. I had no trouble identifying it as chocolate.

Isn't that how the Wonka bar looked after it had been sent to the television?

Accompanied by the music from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

And... someone beat me to it! xd.png

To stay up or to not stay up...? I'm locked so staying up isn't going to help me collect anything new yet! rolleyes.gif

Its almost time!!! I'm super-duper excited because this is my first DC Halloween.

Happy Halloween guys biggrin.gif

2nd Halloween here. smile.gif Cleared out PMs and ready to do some negotiating. cool.gif

Went a liiiiittle bit crazy with AP Shadow Walkers xd.png (they're my favorite Halloween dragon -- they look lovely with just about anything! Graves would be a close second though) but I've got four egg slots free for tonight and hopefully another two should hatch later on tomorrow.

I think my favorite dragons, from most to least, are

1. Pumpkins

2. Graves

3. Vampires

4. Marrows

5. Shadows

6. Lurkers

I always get excited when I see someone whose favorite Halloween dragon is the Pumpkin. I feel like pygmy species are severely under-appreciated. laugh.gif

I always get excited when I see someone whose favorite Halloween dragon is the Pumpkin. I feel like pygmy species are severely under-appreciated. :lol:

I like pygmies, I just personally don't care for the Pumpkins too much. :U

I'd like more pygmies though.

Happy Halloween everyone! Just got myself some candy!

/eats while I wait/

So much hype!

Also I like Pumpkins, but I don't collect many pygmies and haven't found "that" one that I like with it.

Almost time to try from some zombies! Anyone know the likelihood of success?

Almost time to try from some zombies! Anyone know the likelihood of success?

1/6 of success if I recall correctly

Zombies are pretty random. My first year trying I got 4 out of 5. My second year was the reverse, and sadly I had bred all my attempts specifically for it sad.gif

Personally I think Dark Mysts are just perfect for pumpkins. <3

Zombies are pretty random. My first year trying I got 4 out of 5. My second year was the reverse, and sadly I had bred all my attempts specifically for it sad.gif

Personally I think Dark Mysts are just perfect for pumpkins. <3

Oh wow, Those are beautiful lineages.

My Graves gendered correctly for the lineages I want to try! I'll have spirals and even gens next year!

I'm kind of hoping this years halloween dragon will be a pygmy or something... I want another holiday pygmy!

I'm kind of hoping this years halloween dragon will be a pygmy or something... I want another holiday pygmy!

I will be very disappointed .__.

Same. But probably for different reasons.

I think that this years dragon will have some connection to the moon. Maybe the fuller the moon, the more vocal at night it is, and the sounds it makes sounds like a wolf howling.

Yup. I would too, traded a couple of CB Metals for IOU hatchlings of these. >_>;

I'm worried about my Zombie fodder too. I've only ever had 2 successes xP

only about one more hour! I'm so excited!!