TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Bah my adults are resilient and won't die and zombie dragons don't grow!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Ok! You shall be Zombie fodder! /kills/ Nah jk!

FML! I wasted an egg slot! I forgot eggs can't be revived x.x.

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Quick question - does killing adults take away an egg slot for 24 hours, or is that just with hatchies/eggs?

Why am I staying up to witness imminent disappointment anyway. Flitz you stupid, you. Damn/ sleep. want. But druguns. Have. Stay. up.

Quick question - does killing adults take away an egg slot for 24 hours, or is that just with hatchies/eggs?

Killing adults only takes a kill slot-your egg slots are safe. biggrin.gif

ETA:Hatchies should only take a kill slot, only killing an egg takes an egg slot.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Hi,I 've already got my Zombie fodder,when/what time can i try to "turn" revive them into zombies I'm in australia.1:03pm. smile.gif thank you. smile.gif

Ahhhh! one more hour! So excited! biggrin.gif

I'm so excited. That I just can't hide it. I know, I know, I know, I know that I w.. Yeah. 5:06 in the AM, going strong. Any other Europeans staying up?

Stop watching the clock you're just gonna make time go by slower xd.png

I'm just gonna go watch some anime in the mean time laugh.gif Can't wait though! :3

Killing adults only takes a kill slot-your egg slots are safe. biggrin.gif

ETA:Hatchies should only take a kill slot, only killing an egg takes an egg slot.

Thanks! It's been so long since I killed anything xP

Hi,I 've already got my Zombie fodder,when/what time can i try to "turn" revive them into zombies I'm in australia.1:03pm. smile.gif thank you. smile.gif

I'd wait at least 20 minutes after the new eggs start dropping, things are known to glitch at the beginning sometimes.

Thanks! It's been so long since I killed anything xP

LOL, yeah, I only go on a murderous rampage once a year!

I'd wait at least 20 minutes after the new eggs start dropping, things are known to glitch at the beginning sometimes.

Hi, Ok thanks I'll try shortly after the new eggs drop. smile.gif thank you smile.gif

One more thing - once you've successfully created a Zombie, you can change it's name, correct?

One more thing - once you've successfully created a Zombie, you can change it's name, correct?

renaming option, so yeah. Hot dam. Sleep not found 404.

As far a I know, yes.

WOW, great advice. I hadn't considered that. Thanks huh.gif

Thank you both for your assistance smile.gif

I REALLY hope I get at least one successful turn this year.

Out of 5 I tried killing, 4 were successfully slain. At least this is off to a decent start biggrin.gif

*Edit: Make that 5/6 biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

great advice to spread so you can get the first eggs easier. *evil laughter*

JK. xd.png