TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

And they're still bred on 10/29, so there is at least a 12 hour backlog in the AP! I admit, I'm hoping there are still Halloweenies in the AP on 11/2 when we have scroll space again. I can never have enough Halloween dragons! xd.png

Me, too... There are so many to choose from, and I spent a large part of my efforts looking through the AP instead of breeding my own. tongue.gifxd.png So I am thinking I will breed any that others haven't asked for on Halloween, and then we'll see what's left on Nov 2nd.

I think what VioletWhirlwind is saying is that even though the new release of Halloween eggs will appear 12:00am EST, she'll be able to start searching at 9:00pm PST - she's three hours behind EST, yet she'll technically get to start 3 hours early smile.gif

12:00am EST = 9:00pm PST = time for new Halloween 2014 eggs! smile.gif

Yeah...that's what I meant. Sorry it was confusing. Time-zones make everything kind of confusing... xd.png;

Me, too... There are so many to choose from, and I spent a large part of my efforts looking through the AP instead of breeding my own. tongue.gifxd.png So I am thinking I will breed any that others haven't asked for on Halloween, and then we'll see what's left on Nov 2nd.

That's my plan too! And if my remaining pairs average two per clutch I'll be sending 64 more eggs to the AP ninja.gif

I was worried I'd have to search through pages for confirmation about what timezone's midnight was the right one. Means I get to hop on at 11 for me to try and snatch some new pretties

Edited by CheshireFox

OK We so need the clock now that TJ is gonna add for us. I am on CST so I THINK when it is midnight EST it will be 11pm CST right?

lol then we change our time on Sun at 2 am back an hour

Anyone figure out why it's positioned the way it is? (think Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, plus another classic movie)

By any chance - Is it supposed to look like the monolith out of 2001 a Space Odyssey? xd.png

Vampires,  perhaps because of the circus involved in catching them.( Including finding them unexpectedly on the abondoned page, with little time left.)

Funny thing about vampires was when I saw them I wanted a hoard of them, so now I have about over 100+ of them? xd.png

NVM recounted and only have 74. lol

Edited by DarkFire1

I can only see the 36 I have in your basket. I put an article in Help to try to figure out what's wrong.

When your looking for treats be sure to use pages like settings or main cave paged and check the edges of the "paper", some get kinda hidden along there like the broom for example.

There is also a chance you may need to clear out your cache etc and restart your browser.

If your using FF try a hard refresh with ctrl+f5 if you prefer not to mess with cache and such that could fix it as well.

Edited by Erithan

That's my plan too! And if my remaining pairs average two per clutch I'll be sending 64 more eggs to the AP ninja.gif

I bred everything last night, and kept next to nothing of my own this year because I was focusing on some 'new blood' from the AP. I guess next year (or the year after that!), I'll be able to make mates and start breeding with the ones I caught this year.

I hope there are still things left on Sunday too -- Must. Have. More. Halloweenies!

Just got back and am trying to catch up - I have a lot of the game done but am not seeing ANY treats..... am I missing something ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

Every single Halloween, I wish we had a maximum of 8 egg slots instead of 7. Last year I traded (a very expensive trade, might I add) for an 8th Grave, and the year before I decided I didn't want an uneven number of Lurkers and so gave the 7th away. I won't know what I want to do with this one until I see what the dragon is, but I'm already agonizing over whether I'll be able to trade for an 8th or not. xd.png

ETA: @fuzz - Weird. The ToT treats were showing up just like they always do for me, and there should be 43 of them. There are 24 items to find in the adventure.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Pop ups blocked?

That shouldn't do anything. I have pop-ups blocked and always have and have managed to get (and see) all the treats.

I've been having a lot of luck this Halloween and I'm very excited for the new release. My scroll isn't empty but there's still enough for seven eggs. smile.gif

Pop ups blocked?

I've got pop-ups blocked, but I have no trouble with the treats, so it probably isn't that.

Oh. Chocolate bar. Not a cupboard. I see. *stops expecting one of the "drawers" to open*

xd.png

Edit: Now that I know it, I can see that what I thought were drawers actually spells "Chocolate".

If you open the image in a new tab, you can see if it's a gif or png.

Am I the only one who never associated it with a cupboard? (true, I thought it was a plank of wood to start with.... but I never thought cupboard!

Never mind. I am very very stupid, and am now catching them like wildfire... xd.png

i'm excited about seeing the release when i get off work in the morning. won't be able to grab any til about 11am or noon est though as my eggs won't hatch til then. so i will get my treat bags ready for the trick or treaters while i wait!

Oh how I wish I had a Gold Trophy...I should have been more diligent in collecting, but I slacked off. I could have taken more AP lovelies in this year!

Oh well, can't fix it now!

Oh me, oh my. I'll only have 6 slots open for the Halloween Release. I reflex-snagged a CB Green Copper. Gee, isn't my life hard??

Oh me, oh my. I'll only have 6 slots open for the Halloween Release. I reflex-snagged a CB Green Copper. Gee, isn't my life hard??

Lucky! Nice catch!

I just managed to get my gold trophy, but I want to use that 7th slot for something else. I'm not sure whether to get 7 new halloweenies or just 6. I hope everyone's gotten a good haul so far, I know I have. Also, was I the only one who knew the chocolate bar was chocolate and not a cupboard?

Edited by C88

I think I will only grab 6 of the new eggs. I like to have pairs. I will fill the 7th slot with something nice from the AP, or breed something else. Or maybe I'll go ahead and grab 7 and then I'll have one to give away or trade?