Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Thanks for posting all the zombie links! Definitely going to try unlocking some of those sprites tonight, I totally forgot that new sprites would also show up in the encyclopedia, lol.

Does anyone know of a Zombied Silver? I'm looking to unlock the shadow of it in the Encyclopedia. I got all the others going through the whole thread! But not that one....

(The lindwyrm sprite unlocked somewhere on page 7.... if anyone wants to know.)

Cheers!

C4.

Does anyone know of a Zombied Silver? I'm looking to unlock the shadow of it in the Encyclopedia. I got all the others going through the whole thread! But not that one....

(The lindwyrm sprite unlocked somewhere on page 7.... if anyone wants to know.)

Cheers!

C4.

I have mine shadowed. I think I got it from the Zombie Success Stories thread when we were finding different zombie types.

I have mine shadowed. I think I got it from the Zombie Success Stories thread when we were finding different zombie types.

Thanks Sock, I found it!

Cheers!

C4.

Whew! I managed to get seven of the zombie shadows on my encyclopedia, at least! I think getting the actual sprites fully unlocked will take having them actually on my scroll...

Which reminds me I need to start getting ready for Halloween. It may be too late to do it properly, but I can get a few to at least try...

Oh yeah, and I got the Bolts fully unlocked! Thanks everyone!

Edited by silver_chan

For zombies, clicking on tombstones works as well. I did that last night. I'm in the UK and only see the sprites at the weekends as I'm at work in the week when they show.

I got quite a few unlocked.

I'm trying to unlock the zombies too. I'm thinking I'm going to have to go through this entire thread, maybe even just clicking random scrolls.

Thank you everyone for posting your stunned Bolt adults! I just unlocked its sprite in my encyclopedia.

Does anyone have zombie sprites besides western? I have clicked waaaaaay more than needed for westerns since they seemed to be the most common available sprites and their sprites were fully unlocked few days back. But all the others are shadowed.

Clicked the ones from links shared on last 2-3 pages.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Thanks for the hint about the tombstones! I am on DC time, and I only have one night a week when I'm able to stay up after midnight. smile.gif

In my clicking the other night, I was able to unlock 5 of the new hatchlings. I hope the tombstone trick helps me with the rest.

Edited by Moranna

For zombies, I've been through all the links and some scrolls and I'm just about exhausted now. Still a long way to go, unfortunately.

Edited by quinney

ETA:  I hope I'm allowed to post the link to show you.

The link will take everybody to their own encyclopedia page, so there can't be a problem with that - but we can't see what you were trying to show...

I have seven rows showing, but only three adults (and several hatchlings) unlocked.

This thread has helped a lot, and the "zombie success stories thread", too. Unfortunately there seem to be very few of the "rarer" Zombie types.

I also found some by googling (combining possible parts of Zombie names + "lineage view" + "site:dragcave.net"), but maybe at this point it's best to wait until Halloween when many players will make new Zombies to get all the sprites. smile.gif

Hmm, I guess I need to keep looking around. I only have a few hatchlings properly filled in, and none of the adults. Still, I'm glad to hear that some people are doing it!

The link will take everybody to their own encyclopedia page, so there can't be a problem with that - but we can't see what you were trying to show...

Never thought about that!

Okay, so I have eight unlocked.

The top two and the fourth are fully unlocked

Number 3 - still shadows

Number 5, both hatchies fully unlocked, adult is a shadow

Numbers 6,7 and 8 are just shadows with the exception of the first hatchie with number 8.

I think you're right about having to wait for the others, we need to get specific ones now.

S1 Xeno hatchie Zombie http://dragcave.net/lineage/uPOta

S1 Xeno hatchie Zombie http://dragcave.net/lineage/38VOk

S2 Xeno hatchie Zombie http://dragcave.net/lineage/9g5Nb

S2 Xeno hatchie Zombie http://dragcave.net/lineage/tIGvK

I also have 8 types of Zombies in encyclopedia:

Number 1, 2 and 4 are fully unlocked

Number 3, 6 and 7 are all shadows

Number 5 and 8 - s1 and s2 hatchlings unlocked, adults still shadows.

Anybody wants to share more links? happy.gif

Edited by alliana1

Not being techy, it would take me forever to do them as links so I'll just say again that all my zombies are right at the end of my scroll. smile.gif

Which breed dragon this used to be? blink.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/w2vzZ

Judging by the shadows in the encyclopedia, it looks like a lindwyrm, so it was probably a red-finned tidal.

~

Until sunsongs are fixed to read as amphipteres, I've taken a break from clicking through pages and pages of zombies. It'd be a lot easier to unlock amphiptere undeads with undead sunsongs showing correctly. >_>

Judging by the shadows in the encyclopedia, it looks like a lindwyrm, so it was probably a red-finned tidal.

~

Until sunsongs are fixed to read as amphipteres, I've taken a break from clicking through pages and pages of zombies. It'd be a lot easier to unlock amphiptere undeads with undead sunsongs showing correctly. >_>

Thanks! smile.gif

Yep I agree. My encyclopedie text fully unlocked ages ago , so did the entire line of westerns.

"No more unlocks

You’ve unlocked all of the observations for this breed."

But the others are too hard to find, I have clicked all that I found but everything except the wingless and leviathan S1 is still greyed out.