Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

The Mutamore is fixed.

But how did you unlocked the Sunset egg image? No matter how much eggs I click it's always a Sunrise.

I think I've unlocked everything else that can be unlocked currently - every image and piece of information except the Sunset egg.

To get the Sunset egg sprite, you have to hatch a Sunset dragon. You don't have to keep it, you just have to get a Sunrise/set egg, hatch it at the right time, and then you can abandon the baby if you want. You will have the egg sprite after that.

It will say that it's a Sunrise when you have it on your scroll, but trust me, this method will work.

Edited by silver_chan

To get the Sunset egg sprite, you have to hatch a Sunset dragon. You don't have to keep it, you just have to get a Sunrise/set egg, hatch it at the right time, and then you can abandon the baby if you want. You will have the egg sprite after that.

It will say that it's a Sunrise when you have it on your scroll, but trust me, this method will work.

Thank you! I'll do that once I have enough scroll space smile.gif

Wow, this topic has been so helpful in helping me unlock almost all of the encyclopedia.

The only thing I have left is the Neglected egg, and since dead egg views are just as good as live egg views, I'd like to request those of you who do neglected experiments if you would be so kind as to post your dead ND eggs, should you get any.

Thanks! smile.gif

May anyone share their knowledges of all the special pages on the Encyclopedia?

I noticed the following:

Black, Dark Green & Undine have alt lines.

Lumina has the scaleless line.

Nocturne, Spirit Ward have lines indicated their different images through time.

Holiday Dragon (2015) has its dark version.

Nebula, Shimmer, Tinsel, Gemshard & Lunar Herald get variations.

ND has three adults including an Ungendered version. Frill also gets three.

Celestial has two lines, because of Corporealize acion.

Terrae has three lines, because of it has three kinds of eggs.

Does Holiday Dragon (2013) aka Solstice has two lines, one with pink wings and with with blue ones? Seems not.

Edited by Dragon p

I have some hatchies and adults that could help! The hatchies are growing at the moment, I hope you can use them before they grow.

Alt sitting hatchie

Male gold hatchie

Male gold Shimmerling hatchie

Almandine Pyralspite hatchie

Alt Black adults

X X X X

Cheese adults

x x x x x x x

Chicken

x x

Full blue wing Solstice Blue solstice nr 2

Alt Undine

x x x

Mutamore

x x

That's it for now, got lots more on my scroll, they are mostly adults though. I hope it helps smile.gif!

Does Holiday Dragon (2013) aka Solstice has two lines, one with pink wings and with with blue ones?

Doesn't seem to. at least not as of yet, I've clicked a bunch of the blue ones just in case.

Does anyone have any enraged Aegis to share? Here's an enraged Aegis, if anyone needs one. x

Just notice the Aria page got an update, as well as other two new breeds excluded Morphodrakes!

And just notice that Celestials got a special Encyclopedia page with two lines.

Happy clicking.

Edited by Dragon p

Thanks, Ha-Ki, that helped!

I think I'm up to date now, just waiting for the Greater Spotted Drake, Hooktalon, Magelight Pygmy, and Morphodrake. I wonder why it's taking so long for the others to get added, and why poor Morpho got missed this time?

Thanks, Ha-Ki, that helped!

I think I'm up to date now, just waiting for the Greater Spotted Drake, Hooktalon, Magelight Pygmy, and Morphodrake.  I wonder why it's taking so long for the others to get added, and why poor Morpho got missed this time?

Not sure if yours are the same, but my Gemshard Encyclopedia is still missing apart from Greater Spotted Drake, Hooktalon, Magelight Pygmy, and Morphodrake.

And does anyone know how to unclock the sunset egg? Just got that answer.

Edited by Dragon p

If anyone needs incorporeal Celestial hatchlings for their Encyclopedia, I've got three: s1 s2 s2

ETA: lineage links

I really hope the missing dragons get added soon. It's now been over a year for the Greater Spotted Drake and the Magelights. Oh and the Hooktalon, I forgot those were released last birthday as well.

Edited by silver_chan

I'm not sure why the Gemshard isn't showing for you, I see it OK on my page. sad.gif

I'm not sure why the Gemshard isn't showing for you, I see it OK on my page. sad.gif

I have noticed that though Gemshards are totally unlocked in my encyclopedia, I don't have a link to their entry on the dragon's pages. It's slightly annoying.

I have noticed that though Gemshards are totally unlocked in my encyclopedia, I don't have a link to their entry on the dragon's pages. It's slightly annoying.

Well, that explains everything. I am in the same situation.

Edited by Dragon p

Also my Terraes?! I swear I saw a link on their page before! They're completely, 100% unlocked. What is going on? I would like my dragon pages to have the links they're supposed to have, plz.

Also my Terraes?! I swear I saw a link on their page before! They're completely, 100% unlocked. What is going on? I would like my dragon pages to have the links they're supposed to have, plz.

That does not happen to me. So maybe not all of us lost the gemshard link?

Does anyone have any S2 incorporeal Celestials for me to observe?

Got them smile.gif

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Does anyone have any S2 incorporeal Celestials for me to observe?

Got them smile.gif

Just dropping in to say that it doesn't matter whether you observe s1 or s2 hatchies. You can unlock the s2 sprites by clicking only s1 hatchies.

(unless that has been changed?)

I don’t know if anyone still needs any of these, but just in case..

Frozen Hatchlings

Chicken: x

Bronze Tinsel: x x

Silver Tinsel: x

Gold Tinsel: x x x

Ice: x x x

Gold: x

Alt Black: x (sitting) x (sitting) x (curled)

Alt Vine: x x

Yulebuck: x

Pumpkin Wyrm: x x

Shadow Walker: x x

Alt Dorsal: x x x x x x x x

Bronze Shimmer: x

Adults

Enraged Aegis: x x

Zombie: x

Scaleless Lumina: x x x x

Guardian of Nature: x

Neglected: x

I have a lot of other adults on my scroll (metallics, holidays, dinos etc), but it seems like there’s enough adults of most of those on this thread

Edited by oilbird

Everyone who's still looking for ND eggs should check out this post. Happy clicking!

(I hope linking to forum posts by other users is ok? If not, please let me know)