Ansela Jonla

Encyclopedia Helpers

Are nocturne eggs glitched ? I unlocked them but whenever I click on an egg it never says it's a nocturne

Also, how do I unlock sunset eggs ? Every egg I click it counts as sunrise dry.gif

You must need to still click on some more noctures. Do you have both sets of sprites unlocked? I just checked a fansite for a nocturne egg and the Nocturne label/link is there for me.

You have to hatch an egg as a sunset.

sorry about that guys. Forgot about the scroll link needing to be external like this: https://dragcave.net/user/n/Arwen17/2

I opened this link in an incognito-tab and searched "icky dead thing" and I'm able to see the zombies. So everyone should be able to see the zombies during the night. Aren't we able to see the tombstones during the day too?

P.S. You might find "icky dead thing" on page 2 or page 3, depending on what you have set for how many dragons you want to appear per page. That setting is via your account settings.

Only you can see the tombstones, they are not visible to anyone else.

Only you can see the tombstones, they are not visible to anyone else.

That's only true during cave daytime, which started 50ish minutes ago. Try in about 12 hours again?

(I clicked their zombies some hours ago, so I know they were visible.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

That's only true during cave daytime, which started 50ish minutes ago. Try in about 12 hours again?

(I clicked their zombies some hours ago, so I know they were visible.)

They are only visible from 12am - 6am EST. I'm never awake during those hours. But I will try to get out of bed early to grab them if it means finishing up my encyclopedia entries. biggrin.gif

They are only visible from 12am - 6am EST. I'm never awake during those hours. But I will try to get out of bed early to grab them if it means finishing up my encyclopedia entries. biggrin.gif

Another question, if you do click on the tombstones during the day, do those count towards unlocking the sprite auto-magically? It seems like you would have to wait til nightfall when the sprites you want are visible and click on them.

Another question, if you do click on the tombstones during the day, do those count towards unlocking the sprite auto-magically? It seems like you would have to wait til nightfall when the sprites you want are visible and click on them.

Clicking the tombstone also counts. I unlocked 3 or 4 of the Zombie sprites while clicking on the tombstones smile.gif

Clicking on the tombstones does indeed work.

Forever enraged Aegis Dragon: Will never be named because of the code

Forver in its true form Aegis Dragon: Will also never be named because of that code

@Arwen17

You need to give us a lineage link to your Zombie so that we are able to click on it during the day. And yes, then that tombstone counts for us. But we aren't able to finde your Zombie during daytime unfortunately.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yay! One more Zombie unlocked!

Still need Eastern, Xeno, Amphiptere and Lindwurm!

Wasn't there a Google Docs table with all zombie types and links ?

It was posted over in zombie success stories, but it's actually in the OP of this thread as well.

i have a question about enraging is it permanent?

Not unless you want it to be. Once all dead things are off your scroll, you can pacify your Aegis again. But many people choose to keep their Aegises enraged because they like the sprite. For example, I have one who is "permanently" enraged and one who is "permanently" pacified.

Not unless you want it to be. Once all dead things are off your scroll, you can pacify your Aegis again. But many people choose to keep their Aegises enraged because they like the sprite. For example, I have one who is "permanently" enraged and one who is "permanently" pacified.

Yeah, I might keep Zygon enraged. It suits his name xd.png